Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

Great, so Texas no longer counts. Biden extends his landslide victory to 306-194.

Despite of her efforts to get more voted for Democrats, they still didn't win in Texas.

Dems just have to find more people that can keep their mouth shut.

There was no simultaneous stoppage that night. Which means you believe the election was stolen, not because it was, but because you fell hook, line & sinker for the Big Lie.
I snipped the rest of your post to address your point here.

This video is from Georgia Senate Judiciary hearing.
Before you answer anything watch the video. I suspect you're not gonna watch it, and you will disregard it anyways, but here are few points from it.

Everyone was told to leave at 8:00 PM.
They cleaned the tables, by 8:30 PM, media left, monitors left.
Four people, waited that air is cleared and continue counting ballots pull from under the tables. Not the same tables where absentee ballots came from.
They continue running those ballots until 1:00 AM.

What happens at 1:30 AM when everybody supposed to be resting from long day at work?

1645287179092.png

...This happened in Texas. How many individuals like this are paid across the country?
That happens in every State. The parties and candidates who benefit never get penalized, just the low-level operatives who are blatant enough to get caught.

How about penalizing the cheaters? For every fraudulent or illegally harvested ballot, the other side gets a bonus of double in the final tally. Let the audits fly, watch everything like a hawk- no problem. You don't disenfranchise anyone, every vote still counts- it's just like a 10-yard penalty in football. You gotta play by the rules. :)

That happens in every State. The parties and candidates who benefit never get penalized, just the low-level operatives who are blatant enough to get caught.

How about penalizing the cheaters? For every fraudulent or illegally harvested ballot, the other side gets a bonus of double in the final tally. Let the audits fly, watch everything like a hawk- no problem. You don't disenfranchise anyone, every vote still counts- it's just like a 10-yard penalty in football. You gotta play by the rules. :)

I don't agree with that. We would spent more time reviewing the tape(s) who's in the right or wrong, and you're opening completely new way for fraud over fraud.

The only way to completely eliminate the fraud is to make the voting universal for everyone. What can be done?

One, everyone know when the election day is. Either make the election day on the weekend when most people are not working, or make it a holiday. All voting in person. You don't show up, it's on you. If you know you cant vote in person, do what they do in Mexico. You go and pick your ballot in person, you return it in person with your ID/voter ID to proof it's you that voted.

Two, put your name on the ballot, with and ID number and SSN, and sign it. If any of those doesn't match the records, void it. It's easy to find out if you voted more than once, there can't be two identical ballots. Severe punishment for fraud. Simple as that.

~~~~~~~~~~

Also, you were talking about Georgia earlier. I provided the video from the hearing in the post above.

Video evidence show them counting those ballots without poll watchers present, when everyone supposed to be out. They brought cases of ballots from underneath a table. There are affidavits under perjury.

Pennsylvania said their ballot boxes were unconstitutional from the start, aka fraud.
Arizona has resolution to decertify on floor.
Wisconsin has resolution to decertify on floor.
Georgia just received 4000 affidavits to audit, which will result in another decertify.
Pennsylvania will be next... Then Michigan... Then the country, I hope.

Last edited:
I snipped the rest of your post to address your point here.

This video is from Georgia Senate Judiciary hearing.
Before you answer anything watch the video. I suspect you're not gonna watch it, and you will disregard it anyways, but here are few points from it.

Everyone was told to leave at 8:00 PM.
They cleaned the tables, by 8:30 PM, media left, monitors left.
Four people, waited that air is cleared and continue counting ballots pull from under the tables. Not the same tables where absentee ballots came from.
They continue running those ballots until 1:00 AM.

What happens at 1:30 AM when everybody supposed to be resting from long day at work?

View attachment 604324

Amazing. Simply amazing. I point out you believe the election was stolen, not because it was, but because you fell hook, line & sinker for the Big Lie ... and here you are, perfectly demonstrating how right I am by posting that bullshit.

Those were lies Trump's attorneys were telling the Georgia State Senate. And they were thoroughly debunked...

"What's frustrating to me is they [Trump's lawyers] had this whole video. They [Trump's lawyers] know what happened here. They [Trump's lawyers] [are] intentionally misleading people and that's what's so frustrating. It's one thing to think you have suspicions, but to intentionally mislead people using falsified evidence by giving them only part of it is infuriating." ~ Gabriel Sterling

Amazing. Simply amazing. I point out you believe the election was stolen, not because it was, but because you fell hook, line & sinker for the Big Lie ... and here you are, perfectly demonstrating how right I am by posting that bullshit.

Those were lies Trump's attorneys were telling the Georgia State Senate. And they were thoroughly debunked...

"What's frustrating to me is they [Trump's lawyers] had this whole video. They [Trump's lawyers] know what happened here. They [Trump's lawyers] [are] intentionally misleading people and that's what's so frustrating. It's one thing to think you have suspicions, but to intentionally mislead people using falsified evidence by giving them only part of it is infuriating." ~ Gabriel Sterling

I asked you to watch the video. You didn't. Otherwise you would crawl back into the hole and close the lid behind you.

Simply amazing, that in the "60 minutes" video they're not addressing workers returning after everyone, including observers, left and continue to "count" for the next three hours. When they were warned that observers might be coming back, they left in a hurry.

I agree, the media can and should investigate our politicians. What media shouldn't be doing is to cover up for politicians, as they're doing in that episode of "60 minutes" where they invited "election official" with one side of the story, with no counterpart, addressing the issue nobody asking about, while leaving the questionable parts out. You see... nothing to see here.

What "60 minutes" are doing is misrepresent the video or the situation. Poll watchers showed up all day, and stayed all day. Everyone was supposed to go home for the day, so did poll watchers, but Ruby Freeman and friends stayed and processed hidden ballots, after poll watchers left.

I asked you to watch the video. You didn't. Otherwise you would crawl back into the hole and close the lid behind you.

Simply amazing, that in the "60 minutes" video they're not addressing workers returning after everyone, including observers, left and continue to "count" for the next three hours. When they were warned that observers might be coming back, they left in a hurry.

I agree, the media can and should investigate our politicians. What media shouldn't be doing is to cover up for politicians, as they're doing in that episode of "60 minutes" where they invited "election official" with one side of the story, with no counterpart, addressing the issue nobody asking about, while leaving the questionable parts out. You see... nothing to see here.

What "60 minutes" are doing is misrepresent the video or the situation. Poll watchers showed up all day, and stayed all day. Everyone was supposed to go home for the day, so did poll watchers, but Ruby Freeman and friends stayed and processed hidden ballots, after poll watchers left.
I watched that video live when Trump's attorneys presented it. It's not new. And yes, they completely and utterly and intentionally misled the GA Senate.

They referred to those official ballot boxes as "suitcases" to make it sound nefarious. The video shows those ballot boxes being filled with ballots at around 10pm and stowed under the table as election workers were wrapping up for the night. When a Senator asked when were those "suitcases" put under the table, instead of answering at around 10pm, the lawyer replied she didn't know but that the table was put there at 8:22am; making it sound as if those ballots were snuck in early and were stashed there all day long just waiting for an opportune moment to break them out. And by around 1am, they finished scanning those ballots.

Those were not "hidden ballots." They were packed away for the night at around 10pm in official ballot boxes and sealed in front of of observers and press. You didn't know that because Trump's lawyers lied by omission by not mentioning that.

I don't agree with that. We would spent more time reviewing the tape(s) who's in the right or wrong, and you're opening completely new way for fraud over fraud.
That's the parties problem, not mine. If there is no fraud, the other side can spend all they want looking for it. If we think they cheated, we can spend all we want trying to prove it.

When you prove it, you throw the penalty flag.
The only way to completely eliminate the fraud is to make the voting universal for everyone. What can be done?

One, everyone know when the election day is. Either make the election day on the weekend when most people are not working, or make it a holiday. All voting in person. You don't show up, it's on you. If you know you cant vote in person, do what they do in Mexico. You go and pick your ballot in person, you return it in person with your ID/voter ID to proof it's you that voted.

Two, put your name on the ballot, with and ID number and SSN, and sign it. If any of those doesn't match the records, void it. It's easy to find out if you voted more than once, there can't be two identical ballots. Severe punishment for fraud. Simple as that.
You have to keep the vote secret. You can't have someone's identity on the ballot. That's the shortest path to political retaliations.

You have to validate the voter at the registration level, count only legitimate ballots, and still maintain secrecy of the vote. Those are the baseline req's.

I'd be just fine with all in-person voting. My State hasn't elected a republican in statewide office since we went 100% mail-in. But I don't think it's going away, so I think we have to work the problem of verifying a high-percentage mail-in election.

Agree, fraud doesn't happen with in-person voting. A person comes in and shows his ID and gets checked off the poll book, he gets handed the ballot. That's a whole lot more trustworthy than a box that anyone can walk up to and drop in a ballot.

And "ballot on demand" systems, and ballots you can print on your home computer. Imagine if we were so cavalier about currency? Surely a ballot is as important as a dollar?
~~~~~~~~~~

Also, you were talking about Georgia earlier. I provided the video from the hearing in the post above.

Video evidence show them counting those ballots without poll watchers present, when everyone supposed to be out. They brought cases of ballots from underneath a table. There are affidavits under perjury.

Pennsylvania said their ballot boxes were unconstitutional from the start, aka fraud.
Arizona has resolution to decertify on floor.
Wisconsin has resolution to decertify on floor.
Georgia just received 4000 affidavits to audit, which will result in another decertify.
Pennsylvania will be next... Then Michigan... Then the country, I hope.
Oh yeah, I know about all the crap that went on in those places. But decertification is a nebulous thing, not so much at the State level- they can pass a resolution, but what does it mean? At the Federal level, there just isn't any real mechanism that I can see to actually recall an elector.

Barring something I can't even conceive, the ship sailed on January 6. Reason being, there are no "electors" to recall. They have a singular function, and they cease to exist after they cast their vote. That's the way the SCOTUS views the electoral college. Legally speaking, there is no electoral college right now. A new one will be formed in 2024, that's made up of electors for whoever those candidates are.

So it's tough. What isn't as hard is to take back the Congress this year, slam the door on the rest of the crazy leftist agenda, and put DJT back in place in 24 with maybe some more reliable republicans behind him.

Rally size, means nothing.....

Except to promote hatred, with Trump.....

Which rallied Trump's opposition....81 million citizens, and 84 million with those voting for an independent, came out to vote against him.

Every one of his hatefest rallies, made his opposition stronger....

You enjoy the hatred and divisiveness he promotes, for some strange reason? ..... but most citizens, who love their country, were sick of it..... thus, he lost, BIG time.

Rally size, means nothing.....

Except to promote hatred, with Trump.....

Which rallied Trump's opposition....81 million citizens, and 84 million with those voting for an independent, came out to vote against him.

Every one of his hatefest rallies, made his opposition stronger....

You enjoy the hatred and divisiveness he promotes, for some strange reason? ..... but most citizens, who love their country, were sick of it..... thus, he lost, BIG time.

Presidential Address TV ratings:

Trump 2017 - 48,000,000
Trump 2018 - 46,000,000
Trump 2019 - 46,800,000
Trump 2020 - 37,200,000

Biden 2021 - 11,600,000

No crowd at his rallies. No crowd at his inauguration. Empty chamber for his speech. Virtually no viewers at home. For the president who got 81,000,000 votes?

1644076559276.jpg

Presidential Address TV ratings:

Trump 2017 - 48,000,000
Trump 2018 - 46,000,000
Trump 2019 - 46,800,000
Trump 2020 - 37,200,000

Biden 2021 - 11,600,000

No crowd at his rallies. No crowd at his inauguration. Empty chamber for his speech. Virtually no viewers at home. For the president who got 81,000,000 votes?

View attachment 604381

^^^ More idiocy from the right. :cuckoo:

Crowd size has nothing to do with vote counts. Apply your illogic to Obama, Trump couldn't have possibly gotten 74 million votes. That's 5 million more than Obama but Obama had a bigger inauguration crowd than Trump.

Last edited:
When you prove it, you throw the penalty flag.

With lying politicians today, and lying media, and censoring information, simply not possible.
Throw in organizations whose sole purpose is to create misinformation, you'll have a chaos.

You have to keep the vote secret. You can't have someone's identity on the ballot. That's the shortest path to political retaliations.

Why we have to keep vote secret? The only reason we have it secret today is because of what Democrats did in the past with poll taxes, literacy tests, with KKK intimidation.

When did Republicans ever retaliated against opposing views? That was always and still is all Democrat doing.

Recently they used IRS to go after conservative organizations, they went after sitting president, his family, and everyone who worked for him. So tell me, what would be different if vote secrecy is lifted?

Last edited:
The simultaneous count stop in multiple battleground states on election night with simultaneous resumption in the middle of the night, and every single one resulted in Biden getting just enough of votes to take the state. Nothing can convince me that is just coincidence of happening only in cities where Democrats hold power, and only in states that Biden needed to win. Sure, coincidences are possible. I just don't trust in coincidences
Try Fact Checking THAT.

Do your research Americano.

You will find that it is a LIE, a made up fabricated lie by rightwinger trumpers.

^^^ More idiocy from the right. :cuckoo:

Crowd size has nothing to do with vote counts. Apply your illogic to Obama, Trump couldn't have possibly gotten 74 million votes. That's 5 million more than Obama but Obama had a bigger inauguration crowd than Trump.

I won't dispute your argument with inauguration crowd, although before the meme I also wrote few sentences that you completely ignored.

Crowd size at election rallies absolutely matter. Someone said Biden rallies were small because he's been responsible, because of COVID. Isn't it funny that, you claim that crowd size isn't measure for popularity (which is exactly what popularity is), but you can claim that Biden is most popular president ever. Based on what?

How do you stop crowd from coming to rally anyways?

Most people, believe in whatever is most comfortable, regardless they're not able to justify their positions. Reasonable person don't do that, thinking person neither.

Sheep does.

I have a little exercise for your kind. Pick something you believe in, it doesn't matter what it is, you don't have to me what it is, and even if you do I won't argue for or against it.

Lets say you believe Biden is most popular president. Or that Trump colluded with Russia. Or that we have transitory inflation. It doesn't mater.
Now try... just try to find argument against what you believe. Try to believe what you don't want to believe. You'll find more often than not, that's where truth lies.

Don't be a sheep.

I won't dispute your argument with inauguration crowd, although before the meme I also wrote few sentences that you completely ignored.

Crowd size at election rallies absolutely matter. Someone said Biden rallies were small because he's been responsible, because of COVID. Isn't it funny that, you claim that crowd size isn't measure for popularity (which is exactly what popularity is), but you can claim that Biden is most popular president ever. Based on what?

How do you stop crowd from coming to rally anyways?

Most people, believe in whatever is most comfortable, regardless they're not able to justify their positions. Reasonable person don't do that, thinking person neither.

Sheep does.

I have a little exercise for your kind. Pick something you believe in, it doesn't matter what it is, you don't have to me what it is, and even if you do I won't argue for or against it.

Lets say you believe Biden is most popular president. Or that Trump colluded with Russia. Or that we have transitory inflation. It doesn't mater.
Now try... just try to find argument against what you believe. Try to believe what you don't want to believe. You'll find more often than not, that's where truth lies.

Don't be a sheep.

I never said Biden is the most popular president ever. So who knows why you ascribe such lunacy to me?

Some irrationally confuse a loser's glitzy group therapy grievance jamborees with the somber demands of serious governance.

The latter attracts over seven million more votes as confirmed by counts, recounts, dozens of court challenges, and certification by all fifty states.

The former affords comparison to Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga concerts.

Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 8.48.09 AM.png

This is a cult worshipping. It is not an index of statesmanship.

Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 8.58.51 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 8.55.48 AM.png

• Funny
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back