Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

Where?

In a court?

In the WILL audit?

Three recounts?

Tell us all where the fuck it is.
Right in the report. 92,000 votes are unverifiable, laws were broken, and the legislature has been convinced. If they hold anyone accountable I will be shocked. Fraud, fact.

Right in the report. 92,000 votes are unverifiable, laws were broken, and the legislature has been convinced. If they hold anyone accountable I will be shocked. Fraud, fact.
Has gableman taking his findings to a court to present?

Why not?

Then your not alleging fraud occurred from the video?
Yes I am. Ballots submitted by another person cannot legally be dropped in the boxes.

A video obtained by the Montgomery County Republican Committee from Montgomery County through a right-to-know request appears to show a single person placing minimally six to seven ballots into a ballot drop box at the Upper Dublin Library on November 2, 2021.

Voters are only allowed to place their own ballot in the drop boxes. There is a process that allows a voter unable to visit a dropbox to designate a person to submit a ballot for them, but those ballots aren’t permitted to be submitted at a dropbox.

Fraud city.

Yes I am. Ballots submitted by another person cannot legally be dropped in the boxes.

A video obtained by the Montgomery County Republican Committee from Montgomery County through a right-to-know request appears to show a single person placing minimally six to seven ballots into a ballot drop box at the Upper Dublin Library on November 2, 2021.

Voters are only allowed to place their own ballot in the drop boxes. There is a process that allows a voter unable to visit a dropbox to designate a person to submit a ballot for them, but those ballots aren’t permitted to be submitted at a dropbox.

Fraud city.
Yeah, we can't have voting by the people.

Not that there is anything wrong with that....still very interesting.

If we had data for all 50 states, we would likely see Trump winning the Election Day vote in almost all of them and Biden winning the absentee vote in almost all of them.

View attachment 602454
Who could go vote in person? Impossible, what with Covid and the long lines. My husband disapproves of absentee voting --------------- doesn't matter, it was that or not vote at all. So we mailed it in.

The problem is the vote harvesting, going to old persons' homes and just filling them all out for the old people, as Dem votes. All of them unable to talk or think anymore. I want to see an end to that. I think the election was stolen.

Denying it does not change it. People will be reminded about it during the next two elections.
Oh, I intend to remind them about it every single election from here on out. Democracy is a dangerous thing when voters are as stupid as you.

Forum List

Back