Biden won in 2020 because of the absentee vote

Oh, I intend to remind them about it every single election from here on out. Democracy is a dangerous thing when voters are as stupid as you.
Remind them fraud was never investigated and audits were fought endlessly in court? That Dominion went sue crazy but not one independent audit of their machines has ever happened? Good luck with that.

Who could go vote in person? Impossible, what with Covid and the long lines. My husband disapproves of absentee voting --------------- doesn't matter, it was that or not vote at all. So we mailed it in.

The problem is the vote harvesting, going to old persons' homes and just filling them all out for the old people, as Dem votes. All of them unable to talk or think anymore. I want to see an end to that. I think the election was stolen.
Then again, your an idiot.

Remind them fraud was never investigated and audits were fought endlessly in court? That Dominion went sue crazy but not one independent audit of their machines has ever happened. Good luck with that.
Then again, your an idiot.

That is MY POINT. Both sides could have taken advantage. If I have my parents living with me and my daughter turns 18 and I have my wife. Let's say those four never vote. Now I can vote by mail w/o a valid reason as to why I cannot vote in person. I go to all four and state, sign this ballot and vote the way I did since you don't care anyway. They do and my vote now counts as five. Is it fraud? No. But since they are too lazy or don't care to vote and would not have voted in person, I just voted 5x basically and it could have been for Trump, hence he got like 10mil more votes. I just dislike these optics.

You're such a dumbfuck, GayShortBus. :lmao:

What you described was 5 individuals casting a vote. Nothing wrong with that. And that would be no different than had they chosen to go vote in person and cast those same votes. And what you're describing is available to Republicans, Democrats & Independents.

You're such a dumbfuck, GayShortBus. :lmao:

What you described was 5 individuals casting a vote. Nothing wrong with that. And that would be no different than had they chosen to go vote in person and cast those same votes. And what you're describing is available to Republicans, Democrats & Independents.
Of course not except in this case they did not go and vote but took a lazy way out and in turn my vote became five votes as an example. It’s not fraud you fucking lapdog but it’s also not how our voting process should run in my opinion. Got it, Fido?

There's no evidence to show that those who voted by mail would not have voted in person had covid not been raging and had no-excuse mail-in ballots not been available.
Correct. And there is no evidence that they would have either, Fido. Your better argument is both sides could have used the same tactics
And likely did. But you’re too stupid to make it as you’re a fucking idiot who voted for a liar and someone you believe sucks.

Of course not except in this case they did not go and vote but took a lazy way out and in turn my vote became five votes as an example. It’s not fraud you fucking lapdog but it’s also not how our voting process should run in my opinion. Got it, Fido?

It's people casting a vote for how they want. And you're against that. You must hate America.

Correct. And there is no evidence that they would have either, Fido. Your better argument is both sides could have used the same tactics
And likely did. But you’re too stupid to make it as you’re a fucking idiot who voted for a liar and someone you believe sucks.

LOL

Poor, ignorant GayShortBus... what did you think I meant by, "what you're describing is available to Republicans, Democrats & Independents"?

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Poor, ignorant GayShortBus... what did you think I meant by, "what you're describing is available to Republicans, Democrats & Independents"?

face-palm-gif.278959
Who knows. All you do is talk in circles. You post your love for Biden all over this board and then state he is a liar and that he sucks. You’re a bipolar ocd ridden lapdog.

It's people casting a vote for how they want. And you're against that. You must hate America.
It’s not “how they want” it’s how one person tells them to vote. If they wanted to do it they would get up off their fat asses and vote. Novel concept for a fat ass lapdog like you, Fido.

Forum List

Back