Biden would use F-15s and Nukes on Americans

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
During a Wednesday press conference announcing his new gun crime prevention efforts, President Joe Biden said the Second Amendment has always had limitations, and those who think they need weapons to overthrow a tyrannical government would need F-15 fighter jets and nuclear weapons.

Is Biden admitting to his creating a tyrannical government?

Biden says gun owners would need F-15s and nukes to take on the US gov't

During a Wednesday press conference announcing his new gun crime prevention efforts, President Joe Biden said the Second Amendment has always had limitations, and those who think they need weapons to overthrow a tyrannical government would need F-15 fighter jets and nuclear weapons.

No, he is not admitting that.

He is correct regarding limitations. No rights are absolute.

Your post title is a lie by the way.

Does he mean that? No. But the fact he would even make veiled threats at Americans when there is no actual threat from Americans right now? That is just crazy talk and is hateful trying to threaten people who aren't doing anything. It's that kind of talk that's going to make people turn on you.

But no, that will not happen. If he turned the military on civilians 1/4 of the field guys would walk away right off the bat. The upper ranks would stay but the field soldiers would be divided.

No he will not nuke america, no one would nuke their own country. You do that you're done. The people left will never follow you, even places not hit will be in such chaos, everything shuts down, it's over for you and your parties control. Foreign countries will either distance themselves from America, other ones will turn into your enemy, and the other countries will come in and try to take over.

And does he think fighter jets will matter against millions and millions of pissed off people allover the country with guns?

He is a true piece of shit, and his administration is a piece of shit for pushing his agendas and allowing him to ruin america. He might be a figurehead, but it's his administration that's responsible.

Your rights end at my nose.
Considering that, here is a question. How does me having guns infringe on anyone elses rights? It doesnt. The only people that claim otherwise are anti-american pieces of shit.

Your rights end at my nose.
Considering that, here is a question. How does me having guns infringe on anyone elses rights? It doesnt. The only people that claim otherwise are anti-american pieces of shit.
:laugh:

How would that brilliant legal theory work in practice? It invalidates any violence as premise for asserting property rights.

His point wasnt he would use nukes or F-15s, you dumbass, his point was citizens cant have nuclear weapons which are arms restricted by law. His point was that there are restrictions to arms and it is just a debate on where the line should be.

His point wasnt he would use nukes or F-15s, you dumbass, his point was citizens cant have nuclear weapons which are arms restricted by law. His point was that there are restrictions to arms and it is just a debate on where the line should be.
Nukes are not restricted by law.
Neither are canons. Neither one of you dipshits know what you are talking about.

Sure, he must have been reading from the wrong teleprompter...dumbass.

It's amazing what people admit to and not even realize it. My current favorite is many on the left worried that if Trump wins he will be going after them for revenge and retribution, admitting that they have indeed done things that are worthy of revenge and retribution.

Nukes are not restricted by law.
Neither are canons. Neither one of you dipshits know what you are talking about.
1718202316314.png

:lol:
No it doesnt. The only limitations our rights have, are when they infringe on others.
Sure it does. If rights ending at my nose is your moral philosophy then what right do you have to use violence to deny me access to a piece of land or some resource?

Forum List

Back