🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden yells and snarls during NAACP Speech, elevating the temperature and attacking President Trump.

Who are you? Did you not see Biden's Oval Office address? Pro tip: try to be fully informed before you make snarky comments. Hope that helps.
No I did not, what did he say that leads to start this thread? What do you want Biden to do FFS, endorse Trump?

Last edited:
Biden shows who he is every day. We knew his words of "taking down the temperature" and "unity" were bullshit and it took ONE DAY for him to prove it. How can any REAL American still be "Ridin with Biden"? :confused-84:
In his Monday interview with Lester Holt, Holt asked Biden if he now regrets some of the inflammatory rhetoric he has used against Trump and Biden called out others for using inflammatory rhetoric but claimed he hasn't used any himself, forcing Holt to at least bring up the "bullseye" comment.

Biden shows who he is every day. We knew his words of "taking down the temperature" and "unity" were bullshit and it took ONE DAY for him to prove it. How can any REAL American still be "Ridin with Biden"? :confused-84:
Wel, according to Joe, " Palms tells us.... Well, you know."

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I didn't say it was your thread. I said YOUR thread -- or you so confused that you don't remember that you posted a thread that fits my description exactly?

I'm not confused, you are, why are you posting comments pertaining to some thread, in another thread? try posting in the appropriate thread, that's why we have threads and while your at it read the rules, particularly those about staying on topic, I have lots of threads.

I'm not confused, you are, why are you posting comments pertaining to some thread, in another thread? try posting in the appropriate thread, that's why we have threads and while your at it read the rules, particularly those about staying on topic, I have lots of threads.
I was responding to an ignorant comment that you made about supporting your positions, moron. YOUR thread was an example. This is the internet--your stupidity follows you.

I would pay money to hear Brainfart Biden try to cite the 23rd Psalm. "The Lord is my sherbet I shall want cuz I like ice cream especially with sprinkles and....."
“…Rod, a member of my staff, comforts me as I fall into the still water, he resoles my shoe. As I walk through the valley of the jolly (ho,ho,ho) green giant…”

I was responding to an ignorant comment that you made about supporting your positions, moron. YOUR thread was an example. This is the internet--your stupidity follows you.
When as person has many threads the statement "YOUR thread" is ambiguous. Besides, comments pertaining to a thread should be posted in that thread, just follow the rules, if you need help just ask, plenty of folks here understand the rules, they'll be happy to help you.

1721241491750.png

Forum List

Back