Bidenomics - Everything's Going Just Great!

If I understand your post correctly, you are trying very hard to change the subject and deflect. I'll accept your complete surrender on what we had actually been talking about.
No you tried blaming Biden for inflation. I just showed you even DeSactimonious and Christie admit Trump caused the inflation problem and Biden is fixing it. Not happening quick enough for you? LOL

No you tried blaming Biden for inflation. I just showed you even DeSactimonious and Christie admit Trump caused the inflation problem and Biden is fixing it. Not happening quick enough for you? LOL
Inflation was 1.6% when Trump left office, dumbass.

Inflation was 1.6% when Trump left office, dumbass.
Yea so was GDP.

Yea so was GDP.

Don’t throw your back out running around with those goal posts, Simp. :auiqs.jpg:

Yea so was GDP.

GDP growth for the last two quarters of Trump’s term averaged 19.6%, Simp.

Except prices are high everywhere, including rent. A record number of Americans can't afford their rent. This is Bidenomics, where they keep on trying to tell us that everything's going just great when Americans can clearly see that things are NOT going just great. When will they come clean and start telling Americans the truth?

I guess your propagandists have failed to tell you rent has been falling for several months now.

You mean when we were in the middle of a worldwide pandemic, Moron?

Same as the 3rd and 4th quarter you mentioned which was nothing but recovery from the 2nd quarter.

Are you ever not a dumbfuck, Dumbfuck?

Ever??

And not for nothing, but... we were still in that worldwide pandemic well into Biden's term.

Same as the 3rd and 4th quarter you mentioned which was nothing but recovery from the 2nd quarter.

Are you ever not a dumbfuck, Dumbfuck?

Ever??

And not for nothing, but... we were still in that worldwide pandemic well into Biden's term.
Poor fella. :itsok:

Poor fella. :itsok:

LOLOL

I'm looking down at you on the ground, Dumbfuck...

3j0zk6nndgtb1.jpg

Why can't I be dumb enough to think that our President raised the prices on everything, and not the corporations. They say ignorance is bliss, but all I ever hear is butthurt.

LOL

Even funnier how you have to cherry pick quarters and leave out the worst quarter in U.S. history.
You claimed Trump’s GDP was 1.6%. I corrected that lie by pointing out the fact his GDP averaged 19.6% of the last two quarters of his term.

So what is hilarious is that you somehow think you are winning here. Even Charlie Sheen is laughing at you, lunatic. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You claimed Trump’s GDP was 1.6%. I corrected that lie by pointing out the fact his GDP averaged 19.6% of the last two quarters of his term.

So what is hilarious is that you somehow think you are winning here. Even Charlie Sheen is laughing at you, lunatic. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

LOL

Of course I'm winning. Shit, you don't even know a quarter is 3 months long. And unlike you, I don't have to cherry pick quarters just to fluff Trump.

LOL

Of course I'm winning. Shit, you don't even know a quarter is 3 months long. And unlike you, I don't have to cherry pick quarters just to fluff Trump.
There is a reason you had to admit reading your posts will make you dumber, Simp.

This thread is a good example. :auiqs.jpg:

Don’t throw your back out running around with those goal posts, Simp. :auiqs.jpg:

I'll say the same thing to you. Close your eyes and imagine this happened on Trump's watch

Household wealth swelled at a record pace during the pandemic. From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37%, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

Forum List

Back