Bidenomics - Everything's Going Just Great!

Bidenomics - Everything's Going Just Great!​

Yeah, mortgage rates going back up stalling the housing market. Compounded Biden inflation sky high prices for everything. Biden's 'green' agenda fucking over farmers and the rest of the country. Loan delinquencies on the rise. Biden continues to attack fossil fuels one of our major advantages in the global markets.

Then there's the Dem bribery and extortion business, that's going pretty well. 70 more Democrats arrested this week for stealing millions from Federal housing funds in an extortion and bribery scheme. That's just in 1 Dem city. :oops:

Yeah, mortgage rates going back up stalling the housing market. Compounded Biden inflation sky high prices for everything. Biden's 'green' agenda fucking over farmers and the rest of the country. Loan delinquencies on the rise. Biden continues to attack fossil fuels one of our major advantages in the global markets.

Then there's the Dem bribery and extortion business, that's going pretty well. 70 more Democrats arrested this week for stealing millions from Federal housing funds in an extortion and bribery scheme. That's just in 1 Dem city. :oops:

I went to invest $20K in a 5 year thing and they said "sorry, interest rates are going down, the best rate we can give you is for a 7 month cd.

I hope interest rates go back up. I'm not a loser I'm investor class. I already own my home.

Well let me tell you what your answer would be to these people. Do I even need to? I'll try to make it short but this is what you would tell them.

1. Save up and buy a home
2. Move in with your parents
3. Why can't you afford things? Did you have children you couldn't afford?
4. Start a union where you work (you would never suggest this)
5. Let the free market decide
6. There are 10 million jobs available right now. After the great resignation, there has never been a better time to go find a better job. To solve your inflation problem. But that window is closing. Employers are starting to fill these roles and it might be too late. The feds are raising interest rates trying to cool down Biden's red hot economy that won't stop.
7. Go get a better job.

And now please come back with your excuses for poor people. Suddenly Republicans care about poor people. Well, it is an election year. LOL
Wrong. My answer would be to vote the bum out of office.

I guess your propagandists have failed to tell you rent has been falling for several months now.

LOL. A record number of Americans cannot afford rent and you don't seem to give a crap about it. You are actually denying that they cannot afford to pay rent.

I went to invest $20K in a 5 year thing and they said "sorry, interest rates are going down, the best rate we can give you is for a 7 month cd.

I hope interest rates go back up. I'm not a loser I'm investor class. I already own my home.
I'm in the same boat. Gobs to invest and the rates have already dropped again. Not that CD's are that great given the taxes on them, but better than nothing. Playing the stock market lottery with sky high valuations is dicey. Gold is sky high. Commercial real estate forget about it.

But since my home and everything I own is paid for I'm not forced to make a sudden move.

Here's Bernie. Same interview -

"Look, this country faces enormous problems today, and we all know what they are. We’re talking about income and wealth inequality, we’re talking about 60% of workers living paycheck to paycheck.."

"The economy, as you’ve indicated, is really doing well.."

You can't be a Democrat without a massively developed capacity to deal with cognitive dissonance. Apparently, it can be developed just like muscles - progressive overload over time - with lots of volume.

My neighbor said Ron passed a law where anyone can have a gun. This crack head neighbor used to not be able to get one because of something she did when she was younger and apparently Ron passed a law and now she can get a gun? I don't know all the facts. Did she have a felony? Did she get it expunged?

What is this law ron passed making it easier to get a gun?

And she said "now there's a shooting all the time down here". Keep in mind down here is Fort Lauderdale. I guess there is a really dangerous part they are telling me I should not go to that part of town. I thought the laundry mat by them was all shady people they said no that's the good one. LOL
The only one I know of is you do not have to have a cc license any longer, but you still have to fill out the federal form so I doubt she can really have a gun. Hell, medicinal mj card holder's is not suppose to have one. But know many who do.

Here's Bernie. Same interview -

"Look, this country faces enormous problems today, and we all know what they are. We’re talking about income and wealth inequality, we’re talking about 60% of workers living paycheck to paycheck.."

"The economy, as you’ve indicated, is really doing well.."

You can't be a Democrat without a massively developed capacity to deal with cognitive dissonance. Apparently, it can be developed just like muscles - progressive overload over time - with lots of volume.
Bernie’s been singing that song for decades

So you can’t point to a specific policy

I knew that
LOL. There are MANY policies that include greenery and increasing wages, both of which increase inflation, not to mention adding yet more debt onto the national debt. The open border also increases inflation.

Forum List

Back