Biden’s 20 shell LLC companies: What business were they in?

No one gave Hunter any money either then. Hunter is completely innocent. His LLC's are guilty.

This is why Republicans want corporations to be people. Or sort of. They want them to have the rights of people but you can't put a corporation in jail when it causes death.
So you are saying the Biden LLCs are criminal enterprises.

Got it.

So you are saying the Biden LLCs are criminal enterprises.

Got it.
They may be. We know Hunter didn't pay his fair share of taxes. But neither did Trump Corporation. The corporation was found guilty of tax evasion/fraud and Trump's CFO went to jail for it.

If the Biden Corporations are guilty, throw them in jail. But the Biden HUMANS walk free. In fact the Biden's won't even be charged. Their CFO will fall on the grenade. And if Biden supporters are anything like Trump supporters, this will only make him more popular. LOL.

Remember Hillary called it when she said Trump doesn't pay his taxes? Trump said that made him smart. No Don. If you did it legally that would make you smart. Like GE or all the other big corporations who legally don't pay taxes. Trump was breaking the law when he dodged taxes.

I don't think Don or Hunter should go to jail for it but neither of them should be President.

They may be. We know Hunter didn't pay his fair share of taxes. But neither did Trump Corporation. The corporation was found guilty of tax evasion/fraud and Trump's CFO went to jail for it.

If the Biden Corporations are guilty, throw them in jail. But the Biden HUMANS walk free. In fact the Biden's won't even be charged. Their CFO will fall on the grenade. And if Biden supporters are anything like Trump supporters, this will only make him more popular. LOL.

Remember Hillary called it when she said Trump doesn't pay his taxes? Trump said that made him smart. No Don. If you did it legally that would make you smart. Like GE or all the other big corporations who legally don't pay taxes. Trump was breaking the law when he dodged taxes.

I don't think Don or Hunter should go to jail for it but neither of them should be President.
They may be? You just claimed they were.

They may be? You just claimed they were.
What proof do I have? I don't have Biden caught on tape bragging about breaking the law. Even if I did that wouldn't be enough evidence for you would it?

Federal prosecutors have obtained an audio recording of a summer 2021 meeting in which former President Donald Trump acknowledges he held onto a classified Pentagon document about a potential attack on Iran, multiple sources told CNN, undercutting his argument that he declassified everything.

The recording indicates Trump understood he retained classified material after leaving the White House, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation. On the recording, Trump’s comments suggest he would like to share the information but he’s aware of limitations on his ability post-presidency to declassify records, two of the sources said.

Sources describe the recording as an “important” piece of evidence in a possible case against Trump, who has repeatedly asserted he could retain presidential records and “automatically” declassify documents.

The attendees, sources said, did not have security clearances that would allow them access to classified information. Meadows didn’t attend the meeting, sources said.

Meadows’ autobiography includes an account of what appears to be the same meeting, during which Trump “recalls a four-page report typed up by (Trump’s former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff) Mark Milley himself. It contained the general’s own plan to attack Iran, deploying massive numbers of troops, something he urged President Trump to do more than once during his presidency.”

The revelation that the former president and commander-in-chief has been captured on tape discussing a classified document could raise his legal exposure as he continues his third bid for the White House. Trump has denied any wrongdoing.

When asked at a CNN town hall this month if he showed classified documents he kept after the presidency to anyone, Trump answered: “Not really. I would have the right to. By the way, they were declassified after.”

Trump and his attorneys have given several different, often conflicting, explanations for why Trump didn’t intentionally retain classified materials in violation of federal law.

Initially, Trump allies argued he had a “standing declassification order” so that documents removed from the Oval Office were immediately declassified.  A few weeks later, Trump told Fox News that he could declassify things “just by thinking about it.”

Earlier this year, Trump’s legal team told Congress that classified material was inadvertently packed up at the end of the administration. Most recently, Trump told CNN at a town hall that materials were “automatically declassified” when he took them.

However, there’s no indication Trump followed the legally mandated declassification process

What proof do I have? I don't have Biden caught on tape bragging about breaking the law. Even if I did that wouldn't be enough evidence for you would it?

Federal prosecutors have obtained an audio recording of a summer 2021 meeting in which former President Donald Trump acknowledges he held onto a classified Pentagon document about a potential attack on Iran, multiple sources told CNN, undercutting his argument that he declassified everything.

The recording indicates Trump understood he retained classified material after leaving the White House, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation. On the recording, Trump’s comments suggest he would like to share the information but he’s aware of limitations on his ability post-presidency to declassify records, two of the sources said.

Sources describe the recording as an “important” piece of evidence in a possible case against Trump, who has repeatedly asserted he could retain presidential records and “automatically” declassify documents.

The attendees, sources said, did not have security clearances that would allow them access to classified information. Meadows didn’t attend the meeting, sources said.

Meadows’ autobiography includes an account of what appears to be the same meeting, during which Trump “recalls a four-page report typed up by (Trump’s former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff) Mark Milley himself. It contained the general’s own plan to attack Iran, deploying massive numbers of troops, something he urged President Trump to do more than once during his presidency.”

The revelation that the former president and commander-in-chief has been captured on tape discussing a classified document could raise his legal exposure as he continues his third bid for the White House. Trump has denied any wrongdoing.

When asked at a CNN town hall this month if he showed classified documents he kept after the presidency to anyone, Trump answered: “Not really. I would have the right to. By the way, they were declassified after.”

Trump and his attorneys have given several different, often conflicting, explanations for why Trump didn’t intentionally retain classified materials in violation of federal law.

Initially, Trump allies argued he had a “standing declassification order” so that documents removed from the Oval Office were immediately declassified.  A few weeks later, Trump told Fox News that he could declassify things “just by thinking about it.”

Earlier this year, Trump’s legal team told Congress that classified material was inadvertently packed up at the end of the administration. Most recently, Trump told CNN at a town hall that materials were “automatically declassified” when he took them.

However, there’s no indication Trump followed the legally mandated declassification process
Wait. You have no proof?

I guess you lied again.

Fy13O3_aUAACTJE

I remember it was obvious Reagan had Alzheimers and they were handling him. His adversaries often suggested his penchant for contradictory statements, forgetting names and seeming absent-mindedness could be linked to dementia.

In 1984, Mr. Reagan’s poor performance in his first presidential debate with Vice President Walter Mondale renewed questions about his mental capacity. A study published in 1988 suggested that Mr. Reagan had some cognitive impairment during his debates with President Jimmy Carter and Mr. Mondale

And don't you Republicans consider him one of the greatest of all time?

The Saudis invested their money with his firm, Stupid.

Every penny is still theirs. The firm gets a fee for managing the investments. Maybe someday you will get off the public teet and have some money of your own to invest so you will know how it works.

What a dumbass.
Every penny? You’re either lying or stupid. Jared get tens of millions for “managing” that money.

And were it to be “mismanaged” and go poof… I’d be willing to bet the Saudi’s would say nothing.

I remember it was obvious Reagan had Alzheimers and they were handling him. His adversaries often suggested his penchant for contradictory statements, forgetting names and seeming absent-mindedness could be linked to dementia.

In 1984, Mr. Reagan’s poor performance in his first presidential debate with Vice President Walter Mondale renewed questions about his mental capacity. A study published in 1988 suggested that Mr. Reagan had some cognitive impairment during his debates with President Jimmy Carter and Mr. Mondale

What a load of shit. Here is Reagan’s farewell speech. Not a hint of him losing it.

Face it, your Vegetable Messiah is a potted plant.

Every penny? You’re either lying or stupid. Jared get tens of millions for “managing” that money.

And were it to be “mismanaged” and go poof… I’d be willing to bet the Saudi’s would say nothing.
I clearly pointed out the fee in my post, Dumbass.

You really should just give up on the entire Kushner thing because you look like the lying moron you are every time you bring it up.

Funny analogy. Reagan was Einstein compared to Biden. Biden is a zombie

What a load of shit. Here is Reagan’s farewell speech. Not a hint of him losing it.

Face it, your Vegetable Messiah is a potted plant.

How old are you? I'm old enough to remember he was losing it. And it was obvious the bankers were controlling him. You guys loved him/the bankers.

Same way even if Joe's in diapers and drooling. I still like his policies better than any Republicans.

I love how Republicans are hoping people forget they are trying to ban abortion. Or down play it. Or pretend they wouldn't sign a bill into law making abortion illegal.

Women of child baring age know what's up. They've vote you Republicans out next year you'll see. Fuck inflation. You're going to make them have babies they don't want? Not if they have a say (vote) in the matter. Republicans are too extreme.

And relax. The Russian war is coming to an end and the Feds are fixing inflation. We got this. Trump isn't necessary.

Especially when he was VP.
How many corporations did Trump own/run while he was POTUS? How many were LLC's, DBA's or Corporations? It's just as easy to hide Russia/Saudi/Israel money in a corporation than it is a LLC.

And are the LLC's Joe's or Hunter's? It's not odd for a president's son to have business'. Most president's and Senators sons own business'. They're rich remember?

Stupid Republicans need to know

As long as the businesses are distinct and separate, there is no limit to how many LLCs a single individual can create. A business owner has to comply with the formation requirements for every LLC that he creates. To form an LLC one has to file a Certificate of Organization, separate for each LLC.

Having multiple LLCs offers many benefits, such as: It helps you limit any potential liability risk between each of your limited liability companies. It makes it easier to attract investors for one particular business (LLC) and even sell a business to someone else.

A common misconception that many people harbor is that it is against the law to be a part of multiple LLCs. However, there are no federal or state laws dictating the number of LLCs an individual can have.

multiple LLCs, in fact, is perfectly legal; there is no limit to the number of LLCs one person can register. On the other hand, it's more paperwork than you might otherwise need to do. Taxes become individual taxes for each LLC, rather than one larger aggregate whole. Managing business licenses, EINs and fees can add up in both time and money.

What, then, are the benefits to making multiple LLCs? Do those benefits outweigh the drawbacks?

Multiple LLCs limit liability.

Multiple LLCs are easier to split.

Multiple LLCs are distinct entities.

It's legal and I suspect every Republican in Washington has multiple LLC's. I think every Republican Senator, House member and person running for president need to tell us right now how many LLC's they have.

How many corporations did Trump own/run while he was POTUS? How many were LLC's, DBA's or Corporations? It's just as easy to hide Russia/Saudi/Israel money in a corporation than it is a LLC.

And are the LLC's Joe's or Hunter's? It's not odd for a president's son to have business'. Most president's and Senators sons own business'. They're rich remember?

Stupid Republicans need to know

As long as the businesses are distinct and separate, there is no limit to how many LLCs a single individual can create. A business owner has to comply with the formation requirements for every LLC that he creates. To form an LLC one has to file a Certificate of Organization, separate for each LLC.

Having multiple LLCs offers many benefits, such as: It helps you limit any potential liability risk between each of your limited liability companies. It makes it easier to attract investors for one particular business (LLC) and even sell a business to someone else.

A common misconception that many people harbor is that it is against the law to be a part of multiple LLCs. However, there are no federal or state laws dictating the number of LLCs an individual can have.

multiple LLCs, in fact, is perfectly legal; there is no limit to the number of LLCs one person can register. On the other hand, it's more paperwork than you might otherwise need to do. Taxes become individual taxes for each LLC, rather than one larger aggregate whole. Managing business licenses, EINs and fees can add up in both time and money.

What, then, are the benefits to making multiple LLCs? Do those benefits outweigh the drawbacks?

Multiple LLCs limit liability.

Multiple LLCs are easier to split.

Multiple LLCs are distinct entities.

It's legal and I suspect every Republican in Washington has multiple LLC's. I think every Republican Senator, House member and person running for president need to tell us right now how many LLC's they have.
He didn't run any...try again.

With that said we haven seen all of Trump's taxes...including years of the Corp taxes.

Xiden refuses to release his, and in fact is keeping his IRS from auditing them...why? what's he hidding?

Legal experts call for President Biden to release corporate tax returns​

Legal experts on Wednesday called for President Biden to release corporate tax returns that account for more than $13 million in income that he and First Lady Jill Biden reported to the IRS between 2017 and 2019, in between his stints as vice president and commander in chief.

George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley said that while there’s “no evidence of wrongdoing,” the scandal over son Hunter Biden’s overseas business dealings “has reached the point where the White House needs to err on the side of transparency.

Biden likely to avoid IRS audit that could’ve revealed if he made money from Hunter’s deals​

Xiden is hiding the bribe money...pretty obvious....

How old are you? I'm old enough to remember he was losing it. And it was obvious the bankers were controlling him. You guys loved him/the bankers.

Same way even if Joe's in diapers and drooling. I still like his policies better than any Republicans.

I love how Republicans are hoping people forget they are trying to ban abortion. Or down play it. Or pretend they wouldn't sign a bill into law making abortion illegal.

Women of child baring age know what's up. They've vote you Republicans out next year you'll see. Fuck inflation. You're going to make them have babies they don't want? Not if they have a say (vote) in the matter. Republicans are too extreme.

And relax. The Russian war is coming to an end and the Feds are fixing inflation. We got this. Trump isn't necessary.
His farewell speech proves YOU are the one with memory issues, Simp.

His son says you are an idiot

Ron Reagan describes his growing sense of alarm over his father's mental condition, beginning as early as three years into his first term. He recalls the presidential debate with Walter Mondale on 7 October 1984.

"My heart sank as he floundered his way through his responses, fumbling with his notes, uncharacteristically lost for words. He looked tired and bewildered," Ron Reagan writes.

Why would he make that up about his dead father?

You have clearly proven him wrong, his inability to accept the actual video proof just shows how deep and cult like these dembots are

Forum List

Back