Biden’s 20 shell LLC companies: What business were they in?

20 llc’s is nothing for rich people. You wouldn’t understand.

Plus trump has 500 companies. Classic money launderer
Brett tolman went to the only legitiment law school in the country.

Here's what you said Biden said about bin laden ... openly opposed the operation to kill Osama bin Laden, considered the hallmark achievement of the Obama presidency. he never said this ... what was said to Obama by Biden ...shouldn't we make sure Osama is in the compound .... in no way was he opposing going in ...he just want it to be sure Osama was there ... Obama listen to him still decided to go in ... out of this action of the VP to be sure you guys use he was against in going in ... that's why i called you on your lying post ... all of these accusations are bull shit from the right... hoping huh guess you were wrong on this one ...
You must be a youngster. President Biden, going back decades, is notorious for making bad decisions.

The Daily Caller

Biden: I opposed the raid that killed bin Laden

Christopher Bedford - The Daily Caller
January 30, 2012

During a speech Friday in Maryland, Vice President Joe Biden told House Democrats that he had advised President Barack Obama against launching the raid that killed Osama bin Laden.

you posted biden Approved a border wall long before President Trump ever advocated for it.

in the 2006 video clip, Biden boasted about voting for a 700-mile fence, a vote he said he made mainly to fight drug trafficking, not illegal immigration like Trump voted for, again a distortion of the facts ... shell I go on and point out what a fool you are ???? I'll be happy to ...
Go for it, my good friend. I love it when a plan comes together.

In 2006, Democrats were saying ‘build that fence!’

By Annie Linskey Globe Staff, January 26, 2017, 9:11 p.m.

WASHINGTON — As a senator, Barack Obama once offered measured praise for the border control legislation that would become the basis for one of Donald Trump’s first acts as president.
[...]
Obama was talking about the Secure Fence Act of 2006, legislation authorizing a barrier along the southern border passed into law with the support of 26 Democratic senators including party leaders like Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and Chuck Schumer.

Do you think you're the first far-left Liberal to challenge that list?

You're making a fool of yourself. I'm finished with you.

AGAIN

Shell companies have many legitimate and legal uses.

The mere fact of having a shell company is no more evidence of wrong doing than is having a gun.

The point is that it is the USE of such a tool that is at issue.

Says the stupid fuck that has no evidence of wrong doing for the shell companies. And believes in "stolen election!" Ya staying stupid is your lifestyle!
MAGA MOTHER FUCKER
Link me up to a post of mine claiming an election was stolen, liar.

Brett tolman went to the only legitiment law school in the country.

And he goes on Fox Propaganda Channel. My nephew is a con and going to be a lawyer too.

Brett goes on Fox. A channel known to lie or spin the truth. Have you seen their new show on at 11pm supposedly supposed to be funny? It's not. If you are a con maybe but if not his lies and divisive bullshit just makes you mad. Now I know how the Daily Show made cons feel. LOL.

Tulsi Gabbard was on the show. She said, "the media is propaganda blablabla" basically what she was on Fox doing, she was accusing the "media" of doing. But she and her other Fox friends were doing exactly that. Are the people who watch that show stupid?

Gutfeld. Not funny

AGAIN

Shell companies have many legitimate and legal uses.

The mere fact of having a shell company is no more evidence of wrong doing than is having a gun.

The point is that it is the USE of such a tool that is at issue.
Sure they do and TWENTY SHELL COMPANIES would make them TWENTY TIMES more legitimate and legal!

giphy-S.gif

And he goes on Fox Propaganda Channel. My nephew is a con and going to be a lawyer too.

Brett goes on Fox. A channel known to lie or spin the truth. Have you seen their new show on at 11pm supposedly supposed to be funny? It's not. If you are a con maybe but if not his lies and divisive bullshit just makes you mad. Now I know how the Daily Show made cons feel. LOL.

Tulsi Gabbard was on the show. She said, "the media is propaganda blablabla" basically what she was on Fox doing, she was accusing the "media" of doing. But she and her other Fox friends were doing exactly that. Are the people who watch that show stupid?

Gutfeld. Not funny
As always, the far-left Liberals just have no sense of humor, whatsoever. Sad really!

The show is hysterical. If you'd watch, many segments are funny to ANYONE. That's a reason GUTFELD! has become king of the late shows.

As always, the far-left Liberals just have no sense of humor, whatsoever. Sad really!

The show is hysterical. If you'd watch, many segments are funny to ANYONE. That's a reason GUTFELD! has become king of the late shows.
No it's not. Fox News, a station known for lying to it's audience, always did better than MSNBC.

I don't know about you but I can't stay up to watch those late shows. But this douche comes on a half hour earlier. Often times I am up at 11pm. But not from 11:35pm which is when those other shows starts. Too late.

I couldn't get past the first 5 minutes. What a douche bag that guy is. I will watch in the future only to piss myself off. He is truly cringe worthy.

Don't forget before this douche bag you guys loved Tucker Carlson. Who was lying to you for how many years?

I just want to know what Jared sells that's worth 2000 million dollars.
The Saudis invested their money with his firm, Stupid.

Every penny is still theirs. The firm gets a fee for managing the investments. Maybe someday you will get off the public teet and have some money of your own to invest so you will know how it works.

What a dumbass.

The Saudis invested their money with his firm, Stupid.

Every penny is still theirs. The firm gets a fee for managing the investments. Maybe someday you will get off the public teet and have some money of your own to invest so you will know how it works.

What a dumbass.
Yes we know. I don't think the Saudi's are planning to lose that money but let's just say they would have never made that investment if Trump weren't president. And you know it.

Yes we know. I don't think the Saudi's are planning to lose that money but let's just say they would have never made that investment if Trump weren't president. And you know it.
Your uninformed opinion on the matter means nothing.

But keep lying about the Saudis giving Kushner $2 billion and I will keep calling you out as the liar you are.

Your uninformed opinion on the matter means nothing.

But keep lying about the Saudis giving Kushner $2 billion and I will keep calling you out as the liar you are.

No one gave Hunter any money either then. Hunter is completely innocent. His LLC's are guilty.

This is why Republicans want corporations to be people. Or sort of. They want them to have the rights of people but you can't put a corporation in jail when it causes death.

Forum List

Back