Biden's America: Homeless camp set up INSIDE Chicago's O'Hare airport

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
DemoKKKrats LOVE this.

This would make a great Trump campaign poster:

67699367-11752429-image-m-38_1676439927890.jpg

The homeless are in from the cold. Invaders are moving north and crowding the prior homeless out.

DemoKKKrats LOVE this.

The homeless in my city are now approaching people while they are pumping gas. I've never seen this in 40 years. Thank you Democrats.

DemoKKKrats LOVE this.

We’ve had homeless encampments all over this country for a long time. While dumb Joe is certainly partially responsible, both criminal gangs are complicit.

But look on the bright side…we have trillions for the war machine, billions for Ukraine, and millions for shooting down weather balloons.

Two guys make up a camp?

*Sarcasm mode engaged*:

I must say good Sir, I am shocked that you apparently did not bother to click on the article and peruse the multiple pictures of various specimens sprawled out across the terminal.

Normally you're so intellectually curious and nuanced.

*Sarcasm mode engaged*:

I must say good Sir, I am shocked that you apparently did not bother to click on the article and peruse the multiple pictures of various specimens sprawled out across the terminal.

Anything to defend his cult.

The left is now saying homeless people camping in an airport is ok, as long as it's not more than two in one place,

Anything to defend his cult.

The left is now saying homeless people camping in an airport is ok, as long as it's not more than two in one place,

And as long as it's in a city run by a Democrat....even if she is the exact replica of a ghoul from a 1980s Tim Burton film.

Beetlejuice-beetlejuice-the-movie-30941852-2560-1728.jpg

Or was it Spielberg's whimsical 80s creation where that kid flew by the moon in his bicycle?

170px-E.T._figure_at_Madame_Tussauds_London.jpg

Or was it Lucas?

AckbarStanding.jpg

a couple of homeless people milling around is hardly a "camp". But okay, whatever, dude.

We all know there were no Homeless under Trump.

Forum List

Back