Biden's America ..

What is Biden doing about homeless people?

Finding homes for nearly 150,000 people living in shelters or on the streets is a tall task, but President Joe Biden says he wants it done by 2025. As a start, the White House will target homelessness in five cities and California — where 30 percent of the country's nearly 600,000 people without permanent shelter live.May 22, 2023

Biden's big goal on homelessness - POLITICO​

First, a couple of false assumptions from poster Lumpy: No, the borders are not wide-open. Be it the Canadian border, or the Mexican border. The arrests, the long lines, all attest that the border ain't wide-open. That is a silly statement indicative of a type of thinking that wants it to be open so he has a legitimate hook to hang his sense of grievance and xenophobia on.

Second, America does not have a lousy economy. True, it may be lousy for poster Lumpy and his particular skill-set, but for the rest of America it is a strong economy. Jobs are plentiful, hell, we have a labor shortage. Profits are strong in wide sectors of the economy....record-profits in some. Housing prices are strong and rising. Inflation exists because people have money to spend and that is putting demand pressure on the supply of a number of items. But, inflation overall is beginning to taper. That is what rising prices do.....they lessen demand.

If poster Lumpy thinks today's economy is lousy.....I would conjecture he/she is very young and inexperienced in such things, is simply unaware of a wider world than his own narrow view, or......he/she is just plain incorrect.

RE: Homelessness. It is worth noting that the communities with the most homeless are often those communities with the least affordable housing.

IMHO
mmm .. must be those millions of got-a-ways, illegal immigrants, criminals, sex trade victims, gang members and child labor slaves (or even worse) etc. that threw me off..

btw .. that was an unnecessarily boring and arrogant post, I'm unimpressed but humored.

Finding homes for nearly 150,000 people living in shelters or on the streets is a tall task, but President Joe Biden says he wants it done by 2025. As a start, the White House will target homelessness in five cities and California — where 30 percent of the country's nearly 600,000 people without permanent shelter live.May 22, 2023

Biden's big goal on homelessness - POLITICO​

Remove the illegals and put the American homeless in those new York motels

Biden's big goal on homelessness - POLITICO

Last month, the Department of Housing and Urban Development announced $486 million in grants and 3,300 housing vouchers for unsheltered people.

None of it paid for. Biden also promised to make the rich pay their fair share but we have stuck with making no one pay.

Nope. I don't blame either Trump or Biden for the graffiti in DC. That's why I think the thread is silly.

Swing and a miss. Surely you can come up with a TON of issues.
Bullshit it's a democrat policy issue and Jo is the leader of the democrat party. Maybe Jo should tell those motels to kick out the illegals they are housing and put the American homeless there.

There has never been a time in human history that there have not been homeless people.
True. It is just at what tax percentage rate they exist. We are taxed high. And they are there. How much higher will we have to go? And it will still exist.

So this didn't exist there before he was President? Is that really the "point" here?

And Trump was bitching about graffiti in DC when he was praising France. That didn't exist when he was in office?

Holy shit, you people.
LEFTIST PROG FUCKTARD RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb and keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.

6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions.

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card.

9. Play gay/lesbian card.

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card.

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia.

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity/OAN.

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

20. What about...

16h0pr.jpg

Holy shit! You got it bad, brah. This thread wasn't about that, but I guess the mini-Trump that

lives in your head doinked your brain with a pickle fork causing you to howl in pain and made you post that.

I say they need to reopen Mental Hospitals. ( for some of homeless problem )

As for your TDS? I have no idea.

Last edited:
It could be the wide open borders, it could be the lousy economy, it could be the drug culture, it could you posting all the wonderful things Biden represents to you..

I haven't quite decided yet and at this point it's rarely my choice anyway.. ;)
Closing the borders is almost impossible, and Biden's efforts are no better or worse than
other presidents efforts before him. The economy is on the upturn (It was heading for the toilet when Biden became president), unemployment is low,
Biden's infrastructure plans are bearing fruit. NATO is stronger than ever, and Russia is being kept at bay. Sounds good to me. Only trump, all by his divisive self, is disrupting our democracy with his false claims and unfortunate behavior due to his desire to upend our fair election.

Welcome to, "general discussion" and I can't believe I stayed up this late..:sleep:

LEFTIST PROG FUCKTARD RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb and keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.

6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions.

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card.

9. Play gay/lesbian card.

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card.

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia.

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity/OAN.

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

20. What about...

16h0pr.jpg

Holy shit! You got it bad, brah. This thread wasn't about that, but I guess the mini-Trump that

lives in your head doinked your brain with a pickle fork causing you to howl in pain and made you post that.

I say they need to reopen Mental Hospitals.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

All you care about is your love for Trump, a guy who doesn't give two shits about you. Issues don't matter.

You're a good rube. Trump wuvs you.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

All you care about is your love for Trump, a guy who doesn't give two shits about you. Issues don't matter.

You're a good rube. Trump wuvs you.
Fuck off, you braindead obsessed moron!

This thread is about Americans struggling, NOT TRUMP!!!

If and when they do reopen Mental Hospitals, they now need a new TDS wing just for those like you.

Last edited:
okay one more.. Biden's America

Last edited:

Forum List

Back