Biden's America ..

I love how Trump is blamed for everything, yet in office for only 4 short years

Very enlightening.
I'm sure that's how someone like you would perceive that post.

The problems pre-dated both Biden and Trump, obviously, which was my point.

My apologies for the confusion. I do try to keep this stuff simple, but sometimes I forget.

My apologies for the confusion. I do try to keep this stuff simple, but sometimes I forget.
True, we should also blame Putin.

My bad.

You're doing it right now rube
I'm defending both Biden and Trump. You just don't have the ability to see that. For obvious reasons.

Issues: Health care, immigration, culture, race. You don't have the balls to challenge me on those, because you know I have many disagreements with the Dems.

But of course, your perspective will always be...

Y16dfci.jpg

I'm defending both Biden and Trump. You just don't have the ability to see that. For obvious reasons.

Issues: Health care, immigration, culture, race. You don't have the balls to challenge me on those, because you know I have many disagreements with the Dems.

But of course, your perspective will always be...

Y16dfci.jpg
Irrelevant you're defending Jo Biden right now rube

Well you surely didn't make your point very succinctly. Possibly your wording?

^That's a rational-looking post.

Much of the homeless phenomenon, especially as it involves the mentally ill stems from the closing of

Mental Institutions in America.

The big push for that came from Big Pharma in the 1980s. They said chemical restraints were enough.

The problem with that is, people have to take the pills for them to work, and oh so often they do not.

Plus, back in the day, they had programs, they had group.

The non-violent wings weren't that bad. They got 3 hots and a cot n coloring books,

and weren't starving, standing on a street corner yelling at traffic passing by.

Encouraged to take showers, had group meetings, social interaction, recreation, home visits if they

had family. (Not the criminally insane ones)

Shutting down Mental Hospitals has degraded society. Nikolas Cruz should have been in Chattahoochee,

but he was out on the streets and killed a bunch of kids.

Last edited:
LOL....Oh yeah, things are really lookin' "fixed" now.....

Yeah, funny thing. Last year I made more money than ever before... even adjusting for inflation.
I was able to go downtown Chicago a few times this year and enjoy myself.. unlike Trump's time, when they city was literally on fire.
I don't have to worry about catching a deadly disease if I'm in a crowd.

But you guys miss Trump because he made you feel better about your bigotries.

.. it was sooo slow (and boring) I fell asleep.
Too many big words for you.

Well you surely didn't make your point very succinctly. Possibly your wording?

^That's a rational-looking post.

Much of the homeless phenomenon, especially as it involves the mentally ill stems from the closing of

Mental Institutions in America.

The big push for that came from Big Pharma in the 1980s. They said chemical restraints were enough.

The problem with that is, people have to take the pills for them to work, and oh so often they do not.

Plus, back in the day, they had programs, they had group.

The non-violent wings weren't that bad. They got 3 hots and a cot n coloring books,

and weren't starving, standing on a street corner yelling at traffic passing by.

Encouraged to take showers, had group meetings, social interaction, recreation, home visits if they

had family. (Not the criminally insane ones)

Shutting down Mental Hospitals has degraded society. Nikolas Cruz should have been in Chattahoochee,

but he was out on the streets and killed a bunch of kids.

You are getting close to making an intelligent point, but can't quite get over the hump.

I would agree, the closing down of mental hospitals were a large part of the problem. But you can largely thank a Republican Supreme Court for that. Particularly O'Connor vs. Donaldson in 1975, and Addington vs. Texas in 1978, where the GOP majority on the court (Six out of the Nine) voted that you can't hold people in a mental hospital if they don't want to be there and they aren't an immediate threat to themselves or others.

Also, are you arguing that Nicholas Cruz was legally insane? Because it seems to me you all wanted to call him competent and execute him.

Anyway, the other part of the problem was that the states were happy to stop spending on mental hospitals... as was the Federal government. That's why you saw the explosion of the homeless in the late 1970's early 80's.

Yeah, funny thing. Last year I made more money than ever before... even adjusting for inflation.
I was able to go downtown Chicago a few times this year and enjoy myself.. unlike Trump's time, when they city was literally on fire.
I don't have to worry about catching a deadly disease if I'm in a crowd.

But you guys miss Trump because he made you feel better about your bigotries.
LOL.....I guess a Tosser like yourself is free to run around there unchecked now. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back