Biden's America

Again, Trump has 0 to do with progressive idiots beside living inside their fat heads.
Just saying, you are bringing up Biden for murder statistics in 2020 when he wasn’t president.

Your thread has some serious issues with its foundation
Is crime rising? yes. Is it still rising? yes. Trump has got 0 to do with it and if still in office he would be sending the National Guard to these Democratic shitholes.
So it has nothing to do with Biden, then. Rethink your title.
It has everything to with Biden and his DOJ. You have to start blaming them. Trump is gone.
Just a second ago you told us rising crime had nothing to do with Trump.

But now rising crime has everything to do with Biden.

Consistency isn’t your strong suit.
Because Trump did not support any of the bullshit the shitholes did. Do you see Biden doing one thing about it? How fucking dumb are you?
Trump didn’t do one thing about it.

Consistency, dude. Ever hear of it?

The title says how stupid this is. They are making crime legal. When is enough for this kind of dangerous crap?

Who here is dumb enough to try and defend this? I expect crickets
Biden has been president since January. Donald was there for four years. You think this happened overnight?
No, it took years to get those progressives into office. Trump could not stop what they were doing. Barr threatened to but did nothing.

But if you think Trump ever wanted criminals to go free you are a liar. Which works out nicely for you because you are a liar and a dumb one at that.
Trump is a criminal and the incompetent fool should be in gaol.
2 impeachment and you think he is a saint yet it's someone else thats dumb??? Don't make me vomit you ignoramus

80% of cities with skyrocketing shooting rates have a Democrat Mayor!!!

P.S. Look it up yourself you lazy Dimm clowntards!

Skyrocketing? And it's a direct result of a Democrat mayor? Your drawing a long bow dickhead. Next you'll blame Biden for it.
The fact is trump divided the country and you guys fell for it. Never in history as democrats stormed the capitol. It took raving red neck republicans to do that yet the country was not divided under trump.
Trump facilitated it and you guys cheered on yet you stand shoulder to shoulder and bellow about democracy and patriotism. You hypocrite.
Not one of you objected to it. Even the dinosaurs in the GOP said nothing. You allowed the greatest act of treason and civil disobedience to happen and you never raised a finger but belch about Obama being treasonous and anti America.
Youre still beating the trump about stolen election and have no proof of anything. You execututed Cheney because she told the truth. That shows exactly what a bunch if extreme right wing fascists you are.

The whole lot of you need to take stock of what you stand for. Don't ever mention your filthy ignorant mouth farts about democrats destroying the country again.
You don't have a leg to stand on.
Militant right wing fascists have no place in this country.

The title says how stupid this is. They are making crime legal. When is enough for this kind of dangerous crap?

Biden has been president since January. Donald was there for four years. You think this happened overnight?
No, it took years to get those progressives into office. Trump could not stop what they were doing. Barr threatened to but did nothing.

But if you think Trump ever wanted criminals to go free you are a liar. Which works out nicely for you because you are a liar and a dumb one at that.
2 impeachment and you think he is a saint yet it's someone else thats dumb??? Don't make me vomit you ignoramus
Trump outsmarted the intelligence agencies, the media, and corrupt politicians. That is why he was defrauded.

Trump outsmarted the intelligence agencies, the media, and corrupt politicians. That is why he was defrauded.

I disagree because the blocked him at all his corrupt moves.
Your silent majority you relied on to give him victory were not outsmarted by Trump. They sent him packing.
There was no election fraud and that is proven. The swing of votes came from repuicans who couldn't stand the idiot.
Statistics prove he lost votes and voted for Joe.

So who do you think outsmarted who now.? It wasn't trump.

The last Republican Mayor of St. Louis left office in 1949.

Your silent majority you relied on to give him victory were not outsmarted by Trump. They sent him packing.
There was no election fraud and that is proven. The swing of votes came from repuicans who couldn't stand the idiot.

Statistics show he got 12 million more votes than 2016. Next.

2016 is gone. This is now.
Again, you keep implying there was fraud and It was proven there was none.
The fact remains he DID NOT receive more votes than Biden in November.
Biden received 8 million more and that's a fact. Get over it. Next question please.

Biden received 8 million more and that's a fact. Get over it. Next question please.
The evidence was never investigated or heard in court. The audits will prove the fraud. Sit tight it is coming.

The evidence was never investigated or heard in court. The audits will prove the fraud. Sit tight it is coming.

Listen up you fool. Here is the result of them. Read it for yourself and weep after you apologise for being WRONG.

Listen up you fool. Here is the result of them. Read it for yourself and weep after you apologise for being WRONG.

That article means nothing. Those were not evidentiary hearings. Suck it up, there was massive fraud and a massive conspiracy to cover it up. The citizens in these states are not going to stand for it. They will force the audits.

That article means nothing. Those were not evidentiary hearings. Suck it up, there was massive fraud and a massive conspiracy to cover it up. The citizens in these states are not going to stand for it. They will force the audits.

Where's your proof of this massive fraud which would have been obvious to if it were that massive? You have no evidence and never will. The SC was stacked with Republican judges and they laughed at it. NOT ONE SUCCEEDED.
The article means nothing to you but that doesn't extinguish it's truthfulness.

The states will tolerate it because not only is it over but they have no proof. It would foolish to think the did and not present it before joes inauguration.
Think about it. You're wrong son. You just hate democrats and will fabricate anything to justify your pathetic opinion.
Unless you have some evidence, leave me out of your conspiracy theories.

For the record, this is from Reuters, a conservative-leaning news source.

"State and federal judges -- some appointed by Trump -- have dismissed more than 50 lawsuits brought by Trump or his allies alleging election fraud and other irregularities. Independent experts, governors and state election officials from both parties say there has been no evidence of widespread fraud."

This is the prevailing assessment. Dozens of court cases were brought, most were tossed quickly due to lack of evidence, and none were successful in changing any vote outcomes, even a little. Numerous election officials, including several appointed by Trump, have acknowledged that the many, many safeguards in place made this a perfectly fair and secure election.

It was fine, folks. He just lost. It happens.

Where's your proof of this massive fraud which would have been obvious to if it were that massive? You have no evidence and never will. The SC was stacked with Republican judges and they laughed at it. NOT ONE SUCCEEDED.
The article means nothing to you but that doesn't extinguish it's truthfulness.

The states will tolerate it because not only is it over but they have no proof. It would foolish to think the did and not present it before joes inauguration.
Think about it. You're wrong son. You just hate democrats and will fabricate anything to justify your pathetic opinion.
Unless you have some evidence, leave me out of your conspiracy theories.
The fraud was massive and obvious. Why do you think people are freaking out about the audits?

"State and federal judges -- some appointed by Trump -- have dismissed more than 50 lawsuits brought by Trump or his allies alleging election fraud and other irregularities. Independent experts, governors and state election officials from both parties say there has been no evidence of widespread fraud."

This is the prevailing assessment. Dozens of court cases were brought, most were tossed quickly due to lack of evidence, and none were successful in changing any vote outcomes, even a little. Numerous election officials, including several appointed by Trump, have acknowledged that the many, many safeguards in place made this a perfectly fair and secure election.

Trump was defrauded. Repeating that lie of yours will never make it true.

Most of the largest cities in the US have Democratic mayors.

Homicide rates are climbing dramatically in many Republican-run cities as well.
Jacksonville +15%, Arlington (Tex.) +29%, Miami +30%, Tulsa +38%, Fort Worth +64% (!), Omaha +105% (!!).

Homicide rates climbed everywhere during Covid, probably because everyone is sad and angry all the time.
There's no evidence that it has anything to do with party.
It just sucks for all of us, equally.

None were tossed for lack of evidence you lying dipshit. All of the election challenge lawsuits were dismissed for lack of standing by the plaintiffs bringing the suit, or the court's lack of jurisdiction, both of which are very different than lack of evidence. The courts don't even address evidentiary matters until the Discovery process is over, which takes a year at the minimum in federal court. I don't expect lay persons to know these things without having any experience in this area, but the least you could do is either refrain from commenting about complex matters you know nothing about, or do some genuine research and try to obtain a modicum of knowledge about it before posting nonsense like this.

Trump was defrauded. Repeating that lie of yours will never make it true.

Like God, you have no evidence. That the election was fraudulent is as false as you God.

Trump was not defrauded. You were conned by right wing media before all the votes were counted. Try again.

Forum List

Back