Biden's Big Lies: All 14 of Them

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Biden's Big Lies: All 14 of them

This is an old article, but it does tend to show that in the internet age, you can't hide from your past.

Joe Biden's life has been a series of one lie after the next. Should we let a completely dishonorable man to be so close to winning the Presidency?

I say to the Democrats: find someone else before it's too late.

You’re really digging up the dregs now. You must be sweating bullets now. You see the Biden train coming down the tracks and Trumpers like yourself a are beginning to panic.

Trump has made over 16,000 lies. I don’t have to go back over a decade.

Try again big boy.
Let's see citations.

This is an old article, but it does tend to show that in the internet age, you can't hide from your past.

Joe Biden's life has been a series of one lie after the next. Should we let a completely dishonorable man to be so close to winning the Presidency?

I'm afraid the Democrats don't have a single soul with integrity.

You’re really digging up the dregs now. You must be sweating bullets now. You see the Biden train coming down the tracks and Trumpers like yourself a are beginning to panic.

Trump has made over 16,000 lies and counting.

Try again big boy.

You are a dog faced pony soldier.

This election is gonna be fun........after the Coronavirus Hysteria is over with.......well....if it's like the H1N1 then it will still linger in a year.

Try again big boy.

Ouch!

Trump’s inept and corrupt Administration is coming to a conclusion in November. Deal with it!

Proof once again that it isn't the number of tiny white lies (sorry, IM2), but the SIZE of your lies.

And the one thing Barack and Biden have always had far bigger than Donald is the SIZE of their lies.

Try again big boy.

Ouch!

Trump’s inept and corrupt Administration is coming to a conclusion in November. Deal with it!

What are you willing to put up against that claim?

Try again big boy.
Let's see citations.
Fact-checker counts 16K false, misleading claims by Trump in three years

Tell us, just who sits around 24 hours a day looking for, fact-checking and recording every little white lie or error that Trump says?

You’re really digging up the dregs now. You must be sweating bullets now. You see the Biden train coming down the tracks and Trumpers like yourself are beginning to panic.

Try again big boy.

TOO FUNNY:

• TRUMP LIE: I had the most people of any president at my inauguration!
  • DEMOCRAT LIE: We have to vote for the bill before we can see what is in the bill! But trust us, you can not only keep your doctor, but we're gonna save you $2500 dollars a year, too!

Try again big boy.
Let's see citations.

How much longer are you going to spam the board with that link?

All aboard, get on the Biden train!

train-ride.jpg

get a job, a hobby, a friend. something.

Posting a link saying Trump has told "thousands" of lies proves nothing.

Show me an instance of one lie, and prove it's a lie.

How much longer are you going to spam the board with that link?

Try again big boy
Let's see citations.

Forum List

Back