Biden's Dementia Checklist--Tell Black Man "If you don't support me, you ain't Black

Biden is right. If you vote for trump, you ain't black. And I do think that young blacks are a little ignorant in their approach. Because by their standards they can't vote for Bernie sanders and almost all of the CBC. They have been infected by some idiocy created by a guy nicknamed Tine and a UCLA professor named Yvette Carnell. Compare trumps years on race to Bidens and there is no question that Biden is the best choice for black people.

Your entire life, the one thing you wanted more than anything else was to be white.

Now you have your chance...
Not really but you have wished you were black.

Biden's Dementia Checklist--Tell Black Man "If you don't support me, you ain't Black

And finally Biden didn't say that. He did say this:

Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."

And he is right. If you have a problem figuring out of if you are fr a man with a racial discrimination finding on his record, a man who wanted innocent black and Hispanic kids dead and still does so even after they were proven innocent by a confession of the man who actually did it, the man who decided that Obama was not American, the man who said Mexicans were rapists and murderers, the man who call black governed countries shitholes, the man who was going to send troops into black communities, the man who said that good people existed in the neo nazis at Charlottesville, the man who told 4 women of color to go back to where they came from, the man who is consistently rude to black and reporters of color at press conferences, the man who said a long time black congressional member was low IQ, a man who attacked a black community calling it rat infested, a man who has gutted the civil rights department, relaxed enforcement of civil rights laws and created a fake name for black groups who protest against injustice while taking white supremacist groups off the terrorist watch list, then you ain't black.
If you have to post it in bold-type, you are desperate for anyone to agree with you.

What Biden said was arrogant and racist. Nothing you say or do will change that.

Please stop making this worse for yourself.

Biden is right. If you vote for trump, you ain't black. And I do think that young blacks are a little ignorant in their approach. Because by their standards they can't vote for Bernie sanders and almost all of the CBC. They have been infected by some idiocy created by a guy nicknamed Tine and a UCLA professor named Yvette Carnell. Compare trumps years on race to Bidens and there is no question that Biden is the best choice for black people.

Your entire life, the one thing you wanted more than anything else was to be white.

Actually, I am happy with who I am, I don't give a damn about your skin color.

But apparently you do. Racist.

Yeap. He just lost a significant portion of the black vote with that remark.

Go ahead kiddies, try spinning this any way you can!
No he didn't.

Yes he did.

This is his "deplorables" moment.

Change my mind.
I am black and I am quite sure he didn't. Maybe if trump wasn't the other choice he would. But the thing here is trump will never choose to be a guest on that show, and that's why Biden won't lose anybody.

Actually, I am happy with who I am, I don't give a damn about your skin color.

But apparently you do. Racist.

Another "colorblind" white racist.

Skin color is irrelevant to me, race pimp. Color is the most important factor in life to you, Whitey dun keeped you down, cuz reasons and shit. If only you'd been born white, you would have amounted to sumptin.

But I am who I am, skin color has nothing to do with it. You're just a pathetic, racist fool.

No he didn't.

Yes he did.

This is his "deplorables" moment.

Change my mind.
I am black and I am quite sure he didn't. Maybe if trump wasn't the other choice he would. But the thing here is trump will never choose to be a guest on that show, and that's why Biden won't lose anybody.
What has the racist Biden done for black folks?

The Dem/Biden Message:

A black man can only be "black" if he blindly supports of the Democrat party.

A black man can only be "black" if he rejects all other parties or candidates except the Democrat nominee.

This is horrible!

This is overt exploitation!!!

I don't care if black folks never vote for the Republican party, because I am not a Republican. But Jesus Christ. For once, I would like to see most black folks to vote for somebody other than these condescending, paternalistic Democrats who take the black vote for granted.

I wish Stephen A. Smith would run for office. I like how he framed things in this video.

That is exactly how I see it. Democrats take black folks for granted, and Republicans ignore black folks because they think it's not worth it.

I only disagree on the point that I don't think the black folks should vote for Republicans . Fuck that. They should find an independent candidate and deprive both parties of their vote.

Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."

And he is right. If you have a problem figuring out of if you are fr a man with a racial discrimination finding on his record, a man who wanted innocent black and Hispanic kids dead and still does so even after they were proven innocent by a confession of the man who actually did it, the man who decided that Obama was not American, the man who said Mexicans were rapists and murderers, the man who call black governed countries shitholes, the man who was going to send troops into black communities, the man who said that good people existed in the neo nazis at Charlottesville, the man who told 4 women of color to go back to where they came from, the man who is consistently rude to black and reporters of color at press conferences, the man who said a long time black congressional member was low IQ, a man who attacked a black community calling it rat infested, a man who has gutted the civil rights department, relaxed enforcement of civil rights laws and created a fake name for black groups who protest against injustice while taking white supremacist groups off the terrorist watch list, then you ain't black.

Just to let you know, IM2? Posting in BOLD letters...then making those letters RED doesn't make you more persuasive. If anything it makes you look triggered.

You don't speak for the entire African-American population, moron.

Just because you're black doesn't mean you get to force your interpretations of Biden's statements on others with your skin tone. Gimme a break pal. You're black, but you don't want your fellows to think for themselves.

No he didn't.

Jessie Jackson Race pimps like you are losing your grip on black people. Many don't see a reason to remain in chains under the CCP democrats.
trump is at 3 percent black support according to the most recent poll from Quinnipiac. Nobody black is moving to the republican party. The only race pimps are republicans, they are white and they are pimping you.

You don't speak for the entire African-American population, moron.

Just because you're black doesn't mean you get to force your interpretations of Biden's statements on others with your shade. Gimme a break pal. You're black, but you don't want your fellows to think for themselves.
Exactly. Every black person must....MUST.........think exactly like the racist IM2 does, or they aren't black.

Simply amazing.

Just to let you know, IM2? Posting in BOLD letters...then making those letters RED doesn't make you more persuasive. If anything it makes you look triggered.
They make the point I want to make and your racist ass opinion doesn't matter.

Biden has a lot of Archie Bunker in him. He'll swear up and down that he's not racist (and truly believe it himself!) yet if you spend enough time with him it's almost a given that he'll say something "cringe" worthy at some point or another! He's just THAT guy!

No he didn't.

Jessie Jackson Race pimps like you are losing your grip on black people. Many don't see a reason to remain in chains under the CCP democrats.
trump is at 3 percent black support according to the most recent poll from Quinnipiac. Nobody black is moving to the republican party. The only race pimps are republicans, they are white and they are pimping you.

You have nothing.

They make the point I want to make and your racist ass opinion doesn't matter.

LOL

So, if we disagree with your interpretation of Biden's statements, we're racist.

Move along, child.

Forum List

Back