Bidens dog faced pony soldiers

Soldiers who wore bondage gear and dog masks in sexually explicit photos while in uniform are under investigation, the Army confirmed Monday.

Now we know what Bidung meant.

Photos of dog-masked soldiers in bondage gear while in uniform under investigation
Where did the term dog face soldier come from?

Though its precise origin is uncertain, contemporaneous newspapers accounted for the nickname by explaining that soldiers "wear dog-tags, sleep in pup tents, and are always growling about something" and "the army is a dog's life . . . and when they want us, they whistle for us."

Dogface (military) - Wikipedia​

most civilians that never served their nation do

Go away troll. Absolutely nobody should take you seriously.

If you ever served you would know service members families sacrifice also.

It's like that bs you cut firewood... nobody believes you

Go away troll. Absolutely nobody should take you seriously.

If you ever served you would know service members families sacrifice also.

It's like that bs you cut firewood... nobody believes you
Like to make a bet and you can cut my wood? My wife was in the army at the same time as I was and we had two kids while serving. I am well aware of what families go through, I am also aware that you people pick and chose who you think is worthy of that recognition and then shit on the rest of those serving.

Like to make a bet and you can cut my wood? My wife was in the army at the same time as I was and we had two kids while serving. I am well aware of what families go through, I am also aware that you people pick and chose who you think is worthy of that recognition and then shit on the rest of those serving.

Yawn.... I don't believe you. How's that?

Forum List

Back