Biden's doing a great job.

Remember when everything was gray in life for 4 years? And wtf was this shit?

whitehousechristmasdecorationsmelaniatrump.jpg

Right now Joe is still enjoying his honeymoon.
Americans are giving him high marks, except on his border fuckup, which is only going to get worse, thanks to he and his party's encouraging the surge.
Sooner or later Americans are going to revolt and decide that they've had enough of letting the third-world flood in. At that point Dimocrats will likely lose their majorities in the House and Senate.

All of the vitriol from the Trump supporters make it a fact.

Its fun to see the constant whining.

In truth, Biden has made some mis-steps that were unforced errors. But $1,400 stimulus checks completing the $2000 loop, vaccinations well ahead of schedule, telling Russia and North Korea that there is no more Mr. Nice Guy like they had under Trump....

So far it's an A-minus.
A $1400 stimulus cheque over 1 year works out at 3 dollars 90 per day.
Good luck with that.
I wonder how much Biden spends on illegals each day.

I recommend a Hooked on Phonics purchase with your check.
How much did the blob get us? $600.

Good luck with that.
The "Blob" had the right idea.
Reopen the economy and get back to work
Biden wants to close the economy and pay people 3 dollars 90 per day.
Less than he paid Islamist fighters in Syria per day, which was 50 bucks per day.

I walked to the park last week and children were laughing and playing again. It has been 4 long years since I saw the smile of a child...Trump took away all joy in life.
If that was a Tweet, I’d totally re-Tweet it so you could get laughed at.

In truth, Biden has made some mis-steps that were unforced errors. But $1,400 stimulus checks completing the $2000 loop, vaccinations well ahead of schedule, telling Russia and North Korea that there is no more Mr. Nice Guy like they had under Trump....

So far it's an A-minus.

Yeah, well the fact of the matter is Dementia is doing nothing but riding on the coattails of Trump's success with the vaccine. Look at the chart. It's the exact same trajectory as when Trump was President. He didn't do anything but take credit, but we all know Democrats are born liars and thieves.

Americans got the least from the 2 trillion dollar Pork bill. That crummy $1,400 won't do all that much for Americans.

A- from a guy who pissed off an American Indian tribe, a guy who pissed off our friends in Canada, a guy who pissed of the people of New Mexico, a guy who pissed off ICE and our Border Patrol, a guy who pissed off the workers on the Keystone and the wall, a guy who pissed off parents with athletic daughters in school, a guy that pissed off our military men and women, a ;guy who pissed off Americans that need a sizeable amount of gasoline to get to work and back, a guy who pissed off the transportation industry, a guy who is packing Covid kids and adults in detention centers because he reversed all of Trump's successful policies, and is sending these diseased and contagious people all across the country coast to coast to make Americans sick or cause their death.

All this success in just a little over 2 months. Imagine how bad it's going to be here in two years until the Republicans take over Congress to stop his destruction of our country.,

See what I mean...unhinged impotent hate from the right....

Biden is doing a great job and you guys are so incredibly angry about it. You should storm the capitol again. LOL
Nope, we be like:
110FE029-1A09-4555-91E2-116184D9FB6E.jpeg

Now hurry up and raise those taxes. And don’t be pussies about it, tax the middle class too.

So far it's an A-minus.
You're gonna pay $6000 for that $1400. Vaccinations, thank you president Trump!
Has Biden got back with Putin on his live debate question?
North Korea won't even talk to Biden,.
Biden has pissed off Canada.
Mexico president even criticizing him.
Energy prices going through the roof.
Border crisis.
All in a couple of months.
165208870_3965906533469901_5511512441373703123_n.jpg

Oh and he is talking about a 3 trillion dollar tax increase. You know the entire world's money only equals about 6 trillion?

I walked to the park last week and children were laughing and playing again. It has been 4 long years since I saw the smile of a child...Trump took away all joy in life.
I'd say the reason they were unhappy, is they were watching you loons sporting pussy hats and running around while yelling at the sky. You loons taught children hate. Biden is the illegitimate president, but I would never teach a child hate against Biden. The way you taught hate against Trump.

Forum List

Back