Biden's doing a great job.

Imagine not seeing a child smiling in 4 years.
What bullshit.
Go to a MAGA rally.
Those are different kinds of smiles.

3409387-cover.jpg
Nice.

I don't recall a lot of smiling at a MAGA rally...it was pretty much a 90 minute hate-fest.
You wasn't watching one then. It's was better than Biden's sleep fest.

I walked to the park last week and children were laughing and playing again. It has been 4 long years since I saw the smile of a child...Trump took away all joy in life.

People you meet on the street and in the salons and grocery stores etc... are generally happier under Biden than they were under the blob. As for blob supporters...nothing on earth would make them happy. I really do admire how they can be pissed off about EVERYTHING 24/7/365

I walked to the park last week and children were laughing and playing again. It has been 4 long years since I saw the smile of a child...Trump took away all joy in life.

People you meet on the street and in the salons and grocery stores etc... are generally happier under Biden than they were under the blob. As for blob supporters...nothing on earth would make them happy. I really do admire how they can be pissed off about EVERYTHING 24/7/365
Except that you’re no different.

Funny, I was at a car meet this weekend, and overheard several people making fun of Biden and his press conference. They couldn’t believe this idiot even knows what’s going on around him.

Trump fans are generally happier, better looking, better dressed, more hard-working, more tolerant, and more human than you people.
Show me a video of Trump fans sucker-punching or beating Obama or Biden voters. Good luck with that.

People you meet on the street and in the salons and grocery stores etc... are generally happier under Biden than they were under the blob.

I couldn't agree more. Nothing makes Americans happier than seeing their gasoline prices increase by 1/3 in less than two months. :eusa_shhh:
And diabetes sufferers paying more for insulin.....because Trump lowered the prices.
Totally rad.

Lots of hate on this thread from the right. Their guy lost and they can't stand it. Of course they were told by the unpopular loser trump that the election was rigged and that's all they need to keep the hate going while accusing the left of being hate mongers. Trump lost big time because America saw him for four years and said 'hell no, he's gotta go'.

Funny, I was at a car meet this weekend, and overheard several people making fun of Biden and his press conference. They couldn’t believe this idiot even knows what’s going on around him.

Wow...people making fun of politicians...incredible.

The difference is that when they made fun of the blob, usually some red hatted moron would come around and try to beat the crap out of you. Blob supporters crave violence. Always have...always will.

Lots of hate on this thread from the right. Their guy lost and they can't stand it. Of course they were told by the unpopular loser trump that the election was rigged and that's all they need to keep the hate going while accusing the left of being hate mongers. Trump lost big time because America saw him for four years and said 'hell no, he's gotta go'.
That's my basic thesis.

Wow...people making fun of politicians...incredible.

The difference is that when they made fun of the blob, usually some red hatted moron would come around and try to beat the crap out of you. Blob supporters crave violence. Always have...always will.
You have some videos of red hatted morons beating democrats.
Right?
Let's see them.

Forum List

Back