Bidens energy policy is budget breaking.

Honda once submitted an engine to the nazi’s at the California EPA that was so clean that it registered 0 on the test equipment

The libs refused to certify it claiming the exact pollution output wad unknown

That sounds like a bullshit claim. Got any links to back it up?

Excuses

Cars can run on water. Cars can run on ethanol.
Cars can run on kitchen grease.
Cars can run on electricity.

But you believe we can't refine our own oil to meet our own needs...

Stop drinking the kool-aid

Never heard of a car that can run on water. Hydrogen, where the only exhaust is water and air? Yes, but that tech is pretty expensive.

Ethanol? Hate to tell you, but MOST gas stations are selling gas that is 10 to 15 percent ethanol right now, which your cars are currently running on. You can get ethanol free gas, but it's around a buck/gal more expensive than regular ethanol containing gas.

Running cars on kitchen grease? Yes, that can be done, but modifications must be done to the engine to allow that.

Running on electricity? We already have cars that can do that, but they require an infrastructure that isn't quite there yet.

If there was a will in this country (and you could talk the gas an oil companies into it), we probably could refine enough of our own stuff and be independent. Only trouble is, refineries are expensive to build and maintain, and oil companies aren't really interested in funneling their profits into maintenance and building, preferring instead to line the pockets of their executives.

It was a long time ago

If you dont believe it thats ok with me

So ya got nothing and you just wish to bitch and point at some claim you heard a long time ago (and know nothing about) so that you can denigrate CA. Good to know.

So ya got nothing and you just wish to bitch and point at some claim you heard a long time ago (and know nothing about) so that you can denigrate CA. Good to know.
It as before the internet was documenting everything the way it does today

If you choose to ignore the story I dont mind

Chemistry.....it's right there in the article.
Are you denying the Chemistry of different Oils needed?

Because we can't w/out the other oils......duh.
I'm denying the propaganda you've been fed. I can literally run an engine on whiskey.

Don't be so gullible

It as before the internet was documenting everything the way it does today

If you choose to ignore the story I dont mind

Umm.............hate to tell you, but the internet documents things that happened way before it's inception. But, like I said, good to know you can't support your bullshit allegation.

Umm.............hate to tell you, but the internet documents things that happened way before it's inception. But, like I said, good to know you can't support your bullshit allegation.
It does

But that dies not guarantee that I can always find it

And dont let that interrupt your hate fest

It does

But that dies not guarantee that I can always find it

And dont let that interrupt your hate fest

Not my fault if you can't find it. But, you ARE the one that made the claim. As far as the "hate fest"? YOU are the one that was bitching about CA not accepting an engine made by Honda that had zero emissions because they couldn't document the emissions. So, why the hate fest? Are you pissed that you were told your allegations were bullshit?

Forum List

Back