Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

The more you know.. Dancing Fool LOL

LOL

Moron, that also fails to alter the reality that he handed Biden a median income that was falling. It's rising now. Even better, during an election year. Good luck making this your argument going into November if this trend continues.

:dance:

A declining real median wage was a "working economy," ChoadBreath?? Losing ¼ million jobs was a "working economy?"

You're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:
Yeah it's too bad we had that pandemic huh? The economy was humming along fine. Gas prices were great, cost living was fine. Median income was up . Biden fucked up . You're just too stupid for Words useful idiot hahaha

LOL

Moron, that also fails to alter the reality that he handed Biden a median income that was falling. It's rising now. Even better, during an election year. Good luck making this your argument going into November if this trend continues.

Not Rising it's still flailing. You're just a useful idiot, a government cuck. You obviously need a strong government to tell you what kind of car to buy, how to heat your home. We are all are poorer because of Biden and you, the Biden voter. The useful idiot

Yeah it's too bad we had that pandemic huh? The economy was humming along fine. Gas prices were great, cost living was fine. Median income was up . Biden fucked up . You're just too stupid for Words useful idiot hahaha

Rightard, the pandemic just ended last year.

face-palm-gif.278959

Not Rising it's still flailing. You're just a useful idiot, a government cuck. You obviously need a strong government to tell you what kind of car to buy, how to heat your home. We are all are poorer because of Biden and you, the Biden voter. The useful idiot

Your lies fail you. I showed you a chart which shows it started rising in 2022, leveled off for part of 2023, and has resumed rising since last year.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

That wasn't me, you rightard. Thanks for not refuting it was MAGAts who attacked the seat of our government, America-hater. Your concession is graciously accepted.
That was you, useful idiot. You're a liar. A hypocrite that hates everything about America, that's why you did this

Screenshot_20220702-114522_Samsung Internet.jpg

Your lies fail you. I showed you a chart which shows it started rising in 2022, leveled off for part of 2023, and has resumed rising since last year.

face-palm-gif.278959
Yeah and Biden fucked it up useful idiot. We are all poor because of Biden. You are just too stupid to realize it hahaha
  • Inflation-adjusted median household income went down by 2.7%. The official poverty rate is the same as the year before he took office.

You're flailing now, proving that you are a useful idiot. You are on the violent side of this, your people were violent for years. Biden has been devastating for the median income. From an article for a gov cuck like you

Yeah and Biden fucked it up useful idiot. We are all poor because of Biden. You are just too stupid to realize it hahaha
  • Inflation-adjusted median household income went down by 2.7%. The official poverty rate is the same as the year before he took office.

No, we are not all poor. Maybe you are. Just yesterday, I had my year end review. I got a raise above the rate of inflation and the biggest bonus I've ever gotten in my illustrious career. So tell me again how I'm the stupid one here?

tenor.gif

face-palm-gif.278959

Imbecile, I condemned that violence. Show where you ever condemned Trump's thugs attacking the seat of our government...
Government cuck, that is a great term for you. You need a strong government to tell you what to do, how much to pay for everything, what to heat your home with, what kind of car to drive, what kind of work you can do. Someone is stupid as you would probably be good at coding. You attacked our whole country for almost 2 years Democrat. None of you condemned it liar. We are all poorer because of you cuck.

Screenshot_20220910-104543_Chrome.jpg

No, we are not all poor. Maybe you are. Just yesterday, I had my year end review. I got a raise above the rate of inflation and the biggest bonus I've ever gotten in my illustrious career. So tell me again how I'm the stupid one here?

tenor.gif
And now you prove your low understanding of the English language. We ( as in all of us) are poorer since Biden is president. That means we have less money as proven by the median income. Get it? Probably not it's okay I understand how a cuck like you would be poorly educated but don't worry Trump loves you. Hahaha you might want to save your dancing Trump for after this election that he's going to win. You will be better off then useful idiot

LOL

We are all poor because of you cuck

Screenshot_20240125-081322_Instagram.jpg

Imbecile, I condemned that violence. Show where you ever condemned Trump's thugs attacking the seat of our government...
Imbecile, you sanctioned the violence. Now you cry because of January 6th LOL. Hypocrite cuck.

Screenshot_20210727-220105_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220903-104418_Chrome.jpg

Government cuck, that is a great term for you. You need a strong government to tell you what to do, how much to pay for everything, what to heat your home with, what kind of car to drive, what kind of work you can do. Someone is stupid as you would probably be good at coding. You attacked our whole country for almost 2 years Democrat. None of you condemned it liar. We are all poorer because of you cuck.

View attachment 898788

None of you condemned it liar. We are all poorer because of you cuck.

Aww, you poor thing. You're obviously mentally disturbed...

Faun condemning BLM violence

None of you condemned it liar. We are all poorer because of you cuck.

Aww, you poor thing. You're obviously mentally disturbed...

Faun condemning BLM violence
Actions speak louder than words. You supported the people (and still do) who supported it. You did nothing about it. you remained a Democrat despite the violence that they caused and sanctioned. You are a government cuck and did nothing about the violence, you voted it in! Cuck

Screenshot_20231211-181233_Instagram.jpg

Actions speak louder than words. You supported the people (and still do) who supported it. You did nothing about it. you remained a Democrat despite the violence that they caused and sanctioned. You are a government cuck and did nothing about the violence, you voted it in! Cuck

View attachment 898826

Poor ChoadBreath, you're being even more rightarded than usual. I just showed you where I repeatedly condemned it. And not once did I ever show support for their violence.

Very telling you ignore that, lie about it, and fail to show where you ever condemned the J6 violence.

Like I said, if truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

Poor ChoadBreath, you're being even more rightarded than usual. I just showed you where I repeatedly condemned it. And not once did I ever show support for their violence.

Very telling you ignore that, lie about it, and fail to show where you ever condemned the J6 violence.

Like I said, if truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.
The reality is you are a Democrat, stupidly and forcefully so. You are responsible. As much as you would like to shirk this responsibility, I am here not to let you. you can whine and cry, bitch and moan all you want but you are a cuck and nothing but. If you want to denounce being a Democrat and admit Joe Biden is a failure do it now and I might let you off the hook!. Stop your bitching. Cuck

Forum List

Back