Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

The reality is you are a Democrat, stupidly and forcefully so. You are responsible. As much as you would like to shirk this responsibility, I am here not to let you. you can whine and cry, bitch and moan all you want but you are a cuck and nothing but. If you want to denounce being a Democrat and admit Joe Biden is a failure do it now and I might let you off the hook!. Stop your bitching. Cuck

I'm amused at how much I damaged you by calling you a cuck. :badgrin:

I'm amused at how much I damaged you by calling you a cuck. :badgrin:
So you're admitting you're a projectionist hahaha I called you the government cuck first because actually that's what you are. I am no ones cuck. You are responsible for this

Screenshot_20220206-092049_Chrome.jpg

ChoadBreath, I called you a cuck before that. :eusa_doh:
Awwww the traitorous little cuck lies again. If it were not for projection you would have nothing to say at all. You going to denounce Biden now or is this your fault?

Screenshot_20220702-114522_Samsung Internet.jpg

Awwww the traitorous little cuck lies again. If it were not for projection you would have nothing to say at all. You going to denounce Biden now or is this your fault?

View attachment 898833

Nope, the liar is you and provably so. Here's where I first pointed out you're a cuck...

Cries a faggot cuck who actually said I'm jealous because you and jc456 won't have sex with me.

Apparently, that stung so bad, you've been wetting your bed ever since, beta ChoadBreath.

Like I said... if truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

Nope, the liar is you and provably so. Here's where I first pointed out you're a cuck...

Apparently, that stung so bad, you've been wetting your bed ever since, beta ChoadBreath.

Like I said... if truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.
Yeah you're pretty nasty all right. Doesn't change the fact that you are a government cuck. A whiny little shithead who supports violence and the misuse of our United States government. This is what you'll be remembered for cuck

Screenshot_20220227-184118_Facebook.jpg

Yeah you're pretty nasty all right. Doesn't change the fact that you are a government cuck. A whiny little shithead who supports violence and the misuse of our United States government. This is what you'll be remembered for cuck

View attachment 898845

LOL

By "supports violence," you mean condemning it.

Like I said, if truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

LOL

Orally splooges ChoadBreath, who actually does support the violence of J6.
Lol croaks the gov cuck who needs the gov to tell him what kind of Tire to buy.. it's all on you democrat. Luckily Trump will be elected November just think how much extra money you'll have. Are you going to be a cuck for the government then?

Lol croaks the gov cuck who needs the gov to tell him what kind of Tire to buy.. it's all on you democrat. Luckily Trump will be elected November just think how much extra money you'll have. Are you going to be a cuck for the government then?

LOL

You're so fucked in the head, you amuse me.

That doesn't change the fact that you are a cuck

Screenshot_20240209-210648_Instagram.jpg

You must like me pointing out the fact that you are a cuck, dirtbag LOL. faggot hahahahahaha

No, I like how much that insult was so on target when I used it on you, that you now use that same insult on me. Can't you think up your own insults, ChoadBreath?

No, I like how much that insult was so on target when I used it on you, that you now use that same insult on me. Can't you think up your own insults, ChoadBreath?
You are such a cuck! Here's the thing, I'll explain it to you even though I truly believe you're too stupid to understand it. You are a projectionist. All the things that you accuse the right and Trump supporters of you are guilty of. All of the names that you call me are what you really are. You can't help it. Brain-dead, indoctrinated, poorly educated. All you have is projection and I've pointed it out. You are too stupid for words faun.

You are such a cuck! Here's the thing, I'll explain it to you even though I truly believe you're too stupid to understand it. You are a projectionist. All the things that you accuse the right and Trump supporters of you are guilty of. All of the names that you call me are what you really are. You can't help it. Brain-dead, indoctrinated, poorly educated. All you have is projection and I've pointed it out. You are too stupid for words faun.

LOLOL

Cracks me up when the best you rightards can muster is channeling Peewee Herman...

2ua9ox.jpg

LOLOL

Cracks me up when the best you rightards can muster is channeling Peewee Herman...

2ua9ox.jpg
Your problem is you have a seriously flawed character, inherently dishonest and vacuous. All you know how to do is Project your own stupidity. Dishonorable cuck. A faggot hahahahaha hahahahaha! .

Your problem is you have a seriously flawed character, inherently dishonest and vacuous. All you know how to do is Project your own stupidity. Dishonorable cuck. A faggot hahahahaha hahahahaha! .

LOLOL

PeeweeBlister strikes again.

d810b59e31df4b0a9a63f79582ea2fd1.jpg

Forum List

Back