Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

LOL

I just bitch-slapped you with full time jobs and you're too stupid to know it.

spank-gif.278780
Nice self portrait. You've only bitched slapped yourself projectionist. Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha!
Cuck!
Cuck

Screenshot_20240208-210542_Instagram.jpg

Nice self portrait. You've only bitched slapped yourself projectionist. Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha!
Cuck!
Cuck

View attachment 902793

LOL

Yet more Peewee-esque drivel from the forum bedwetter.

Nope, you're deranged. I proved not only is Biden killing it with full time jobs, the last 3 Democratic presidents have added 8 times the number of full time jobs as the last 3 Republican presidents

As far as part time jobs, you don't seem to understand that about 80% of the people who work part time, do so because they want to work part time.

Means roughly half of the part time job gains from your article were desired part time jobs. So that article's claim that part time jobs account for all job gains since November, while true, is because half of thise gains were what people wanted, NOT for economic reasons.

LOL

Yet more Peewee-esque drivel from the forum bedwetter.

Nope, you're deranged. I proved not only is Biden killing it with full time jobs, the last 3 Democratic presidents have added 8 times the number of full time jobs as the last 3 Republican presidents

As far as part time jobs, you don't seem to understand that about 80% of the people who work part time, do so because they want to work part time.

Means roughly half of the part time job gains from your article were desired part time jobs. So that article's claim that part time jobs account for all job gains since November, while true, is because half of thise gains were what people wanted, NOT for economic reasons.

What a fool you are,

Screenshot_20240208-210542_Instagram.jpg do you understand the figures on this chart? Cuck

LOLOL

Like you, your link is a failure...

View attachment 902821
What a fool you are.

Screenshot_20210605-205943_Chrome.jpgDesperate and deluded, faun hangs on to the government's coattails waiting for further instructions on how to live, what to buy, and how much to pay. An obsequious little sycophant ,who sucks all of our blood without a mere thank you. A blight and parasite on society Fawn lays in a puddle of piss and begs, the piece of shit Faun owes us all an apology for living. A Cuck. Does your family acknowledge your existence?

What a fool you are.

View attachment 902827Desperate and deluded, faun hangs on to the government's coattails waiting for further instructions on how to live, what to buy, and how much to pay. An obsequious little sycophant ,who sucks all of our blood without a mere thank you. A blight and parasite on society Fawn lays in a puddle of piss and begs, the piece of shit Faun owes us all an apology for living. A Cuck. Does your family acknowledge your existence?

Good job, ChoadBreath, virtually nothing in your rant is true.

Good job, ChoadBreath, virtually nothing in your rant is true.
All true cuck. It's kind of interesting I know what a cuck is, why don't you explain what a choadbreath is. Something you dredged up from your pathetic Fantasyland obviously. Stupid Democrat cuck!

Screenshot_20210529-171234_Chrome.jpg

All true cuck. It's kind of interesting I know what a cuck is, why don't you explain what a choadbreath is. Something you dredged up from your pathetic Fantasyland obviously. Stupid Democrat cuck!

View attachment 902854

Nope, all delusions floating around your empty head.

And of course you know what a cuck is -- you are a faggot cuck, just as I originally pointed out.

As far as why you're a ChoadBreath, it's because you are a faggot cuck. Your breath reeks of choad.

Here's where you whine some more about Biden adding over 14 million jobs while you suck your thumb.

You don't think, period, ChoadBreath. Again, i already addressed that. This is where you suck your thumb, bedwetter.

:itsok:
What an idiot you've turned out to be. You never did answer if you were going to cuck for Trump if he gets elected. A person with your weakness and stupidity needs a strong hand. Is it easy to be a cuck? It must be for someone like you. So what is a chode breath? Cuck

Screenshot_20230303-125844_Twitter.jpg

Nope, all delusions floating around your empty head.

And of course you know what a cuck is -- you are a faggot cuck, just as I originally pointed out.

As far as why you're a ChoadBreath, it's because you are a faggot cuck. Your breath reeks of choad.

Here's where you whine some more about Biden adding over 14 million jobs while you suck your thumb.
you are the original cuck. That is because you're a true cuck. don't mind being fucked by the Democrats and giving our country away as long as you get that dick in your ass. Cuck

Screenshot_20230711-122142_Samsung Internet.jpg.don't mind being fucked by the Democrats and giving our country away as long as you get that dick in your ass. Cuck

What an idiot you've turned out to be. You never did answer if you were going to cuck for Trump if he gets elected. A person with your weakness and stupidity needs a strong hand. Is it easy to be a cuck? It must be for someone like you. So what is a chode breath? Cuck

View attachment 902866

See post #812, ChoadBreath.

you are the original cuck. That is because you're a true cuck. don't mind being fucked by the Democrats and giving our country away as long as you get that dick in your ass. Cuck

View attachment 902869.don't mind being fucked by the Democrats and giving our country away as long as you get that dick in your ass. Cuck

Nope, I originally called you a faggot cuck which cleary struck a nerve because you've been parroting that back ever since. And because you're such an idiot, you don't even realize you reveal how much that stung every time you use it. The only insult you came up with on your own was calling me a pedo and how did that work out for you? :badgrin:

G'head, cry some more about the 14½ million jobs added under Biden.

:dance:

See post #812, ChoadBreath.
You sure are a desperate little cuck. Its not like you havent been fucked recently by the latest economic report and the blatent evidence of Bidens incompetence! Little faggot o mine

Nope, I originally called you a faggot cuck which cleary struck a nerve because you've been parroting that back ever since. And because you're such an idiot, you don't even realize you reveal how much that stung every time you use it. The only insult you came up with on your own was calling me a pedo and how did that work out for you? :badgrin:

G'head, cry some more about the 14½ million jobs added under Biden.

:dance:
Who cares? you are the true proven cuck! I just pointed out your obvious projection. you hide behind the dancin fool as you take it up the ass by the democrits. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah cuck!

You sure are a desperate little cuck. Its not like you havent been fucked recently by the latest economic report and the blatent evidence of Bidens incompetence! Little faggot o mine

LOLOL

By fucked, you mean just got a raise along with the biggest bonus I ever got for outstanding performance by myself and my company.

Try harder, loser.

tenor.gif

Who cares? you are the true proven cuck! I just pointed out your obvious projection. you hide behind the dancin fool as you take it up the ass by the democrits. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah cuck!

More parroting. More lies. More hysterics. 🥱

Forum List

Back