Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

This thread has been attacked for 2 years and almost 1,000 posts and guess what? GDP looks like we killed every other first world economy. Inflation is still under control. Employment is still at a record.

Maybe you morons will be lucky and in 2026 there will be a cyclical slow down that you can say "See! I knew it!"

LOLOL

By fucked, you mean just got a raise along with the biggest bonus I ever got for outstanding performance by myself and my company.

Try harder, loser.

tenor.gif
No, we are all at a disadvantage because of you. You are just to stupid to realize you are being hurt and yes, fucked by the democrits. The chickens will come to roost soon dipshit cuck. you cant help it as you lay prone and accept democrit dick you CUCK. Thats right moron TRUMP! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! CUCK! lol

No, we are all at a disadvantage because of you. You are just to stupid to realize you are being hurt and yes, fucked by the democrits. The chickens will come to roost soon dipshit cuck. you cant help it as you lay prone and accept democrit dick you CUCK. Thats right moron TRUMP! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! CUCK! lol

LOL

You're crazy, ChoadBreath. I already showed you Republicans can't compete with Democrats...

Full time jobs...

Clinton ... 16,010,000
Obama ..... 8,735,000
Biden ........ 7,943,000

Bush41 ..... 1,752,000
Bush43 ..... 1,556,000
Trump .......... 637,000

Last 3 Democratic presidents:

Last 3 Republican presidents:

Democrats, 8 times as many full time jobs than Republicans since January, 1989.

LOL

You're crazy, ChoadBreath. I already showed you Republicans can't compete with Democrats...

Full time jobs...

Clinton ... 16,010,000
Obama ..... 8,735,000
Biden ........ 7,943,000

Bush41 ..... 1,752,000
Bush43 ..... 1,556,000
Trump .......... 637,000

You should be ashamed of what you are. On your elitist pedestal looking down on those less fortunate and not caring about how your policies have affected real people you fucking CUCK. propagandist idiot. You come on here and brag despite the failing economy as if you are something special. You are nothing but a bloviating Cuck. A blot on America. CUCK faggot

LOL

Full time jobs...

Clinton ... 16,010,000
Obama ..... 8,735,000
Biden ........ 7,943,000

Bush41 ..... 1,752,000
Bush43 ..... 1,556,000
Trump .......... 637,000

Okay let's end this argument here. There is something called the misery index. Something you probably haven't heard of because you are a brainless cuck with really no intelligence whatsoever. It means everything. Joe Biden is dicking you and all of us with an average 9.85 misery index. Trump had one of the lowest in history 6.6. I win, you are a propagandist and a liar. A real cuck hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha game over cuck faggot lol

Screenshot_20240215-131842_DuckDuckGo.jpg

You should be ashamed of what you are. On your elitist pedestal looking down on those less fortunate and not caring about how your policies have affected real people you fucking CUCK. propagandist idiot. You come on here and brag despite the failing economy as if you are something special. You are nothing but a bloviating Cuck. A blot on America. CUCK faggot

LOL

By "failing economy," you mean 3.3% GDP, 3.7% unemployment, 3.1% annual CPI.

Keep sucking, ChoadBreath.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Okay let's end this argument here. There is something called the misery index. Something you probably haven't heard of because you are a brainless cuck with really no intelligence whatsoever. It means everything. Joe Biden is dicking you and all of us with an average 9.85 misery index. Trump had one of the lowest in history 6.6. I win, you are a propagandist and a liar. A real cuck hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha game over cuck faggot lol

View attachment 902924

LOLOL

You don't win by lying, bedwetter. Trump's average misery index was 7.1, not 6.6. 5.3% unemployment + 1.8% CPI

And only a retard would use the misery index as a reliable measure of the economy. Unemployment is a lagging indicator, Inflation can be negative, and it ignores GDP.

Here, watch this... does Trump having a 7.1% misery index mean he oversaw the best economy of any president?

LOLOL

You don't win by lying, bedwetter. Trump's average misery index was 7.1, not 6.6. 5.3% unemployment + 1.8% CPI

And only a retard would use the misery index as a reliable measure of the economy. Unemployment is a lagging indicator, Inflation can be negative, and it ignores GDP.

Here, watch this... does Trump having a 7.1% misery index mean he oversaw the best economy of any president?
Hmmm looks like you need to do a little bit more research. You sure are stupid. You lose cuck.

LOLOL

Here, watch this... does Trump having a 7.1% misery index mean he oversaw the best economy of any president
I know numbers are difficult for you. Trump's index was better than biden's. It means a lot this argument is over. You lose cuck. Get over it faggot.
PRESIDENT

• Harry Truman – 7.80

• Dwight D. Eisenhower – 9.26

• John F. Kennedy – 7.14

• Lyndon B. Johnson – 6.77

• Richard Nixon – 10.57

• Gerald Ford – 16.00

• Jimmy Carter – 16.26

• Ronald Reagan – 12.19

• George H.W. Bush – 10.68

• Bill Clinton – 7.80

• George W. Bush – 8.11

• Barack Obama – 8.83

• Donald Trump 6.60

Hmmm looks like you need to do a little bit more research. You sure are stupid. You lose cuck.

LOL

Retard, your links only go as far as 2019 and 2020 respectively. Trump was president until 2021. And I gave you the links to the current unemployment figures and CPI figures. It's 7.1, nothing else you hallucinate.

I also note you're such a fucking pussy, you wouldn't answer this... does Trump having a 7.1% misery index mean he oversaw the best economy of any president?

I know numbers are difficult for you. Trump's index was better than biden's. It means a lot this argument is over. You lose cuck. Get over it faggot.
PRESIDENT

• Harry Truman – 7.80

• Dwight D. Eisenhower – 9.26

• John F. Kennedy – 7.14

• Lyndon B. Johnson – 6.77

• Richard Nixon – 10.57

• Gerald Ford – 16.00

• Jimmy Carter – 16.26

• Ronald Reagan – 12.19

• George H.W. Bush – 10.68

• Bill Clinton – 7.80

• George W. Bush – 8.11

• Barack Obama – 8.83

• Donald Trump 6.60

LOL

You're still lying, PussyBitch. Trump's average was 7.1, not 6.6. I gave you the actual numbers. But watch this, assuming all the other numbers are correct...

Jimmy Carter: 16.26
Gerald Ford: 16.00
Ronald Reagan: 12.19
George H.W. Bush: 10.68
Richard Nixon: 10.57
Dwight D. Eisenhower: 9.26
Joe Biden: 9.2
Barack Obama: 8.83
George W. Bush: 8.11
Harry Truman: 7.80
Bill Clinton: 7.80
John F. Kennedy: 7.14
Donald Trump: 7.1
Lyndon B. Johnson: 6.77

I pointed out earlier how Democrats are better at the economy than Republicans and YOU confirmed it. You're note 4 of the top 5 were Democrats while 5 of the worst 6 were Republicans. Luckily for you, the misery index is a horrible tool to measure the economy.

:dance::dance::dance:

LOL

Retard, your links only go as far as 2019 and 2020 respectively. Trump was president until 2021. And I gave you the links to the current unemployment figures and CPI figures. It's 7.1, nothing else you hallucinate.

I also note you're such a fucking pussy, you wouldn't answer this... does Trump having a 7.1% misery index mean he oversaw the best economy of any president?
I don't count the pandemic like you do fool. That's a dishonest thing to do, from the **** like you. 6.6 misery index in 2020. Better economy Learn to read numbers cuck. I win. Biden sucks. Trump much better. Smarter.
LOL

You're still lying, PussyBitch. Trump's average was 7.1, not 6.6. I gave you the actual numbers. But watch this, assuming all the other numbers are correct...

I pointed out earlier how Democrats are better at the economy than Republicans and YOU confirmed it. You're note 4 of the top 5 were Democrats while 5 of the worst 6 were Republicans. Luckily for you, the misery index is a horrible tool to measure the economy.

You fucking liar, why don't you quote your source for your list? Because you're lying cuck 6.6 faggot you lose! Haha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha lying cuck

LOL

Liar what's your source? Hahaha you weren't so dishonest there would be no honesty at all. Cuck

I don't count the pandemic like you do fool. That's a dishonest thing to do, from the **** like you. 6.6 misery index in 2020. Better economy Learn to read numbers cuck. I win. Biden sucks. Trump much better. Smarter.

LOLOL

You literally have to ignore 1/4 of Trump's term to fluff him. Sorry, PussyBitch, He was president for 4 years, not 3. I notice you don't take time off for any other presidents for when bad things happened on their watch. Only for Trump. You're luck he has such small hands, otherwise he would make you gag.

You fucking liar, why don't you quote your source for your list? Because you're lying cuck 6.6 faggot you lose! Haha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha lying cuck

LOL

Retard, I already gave you the links which prove it was 7.1. You can't win an argument when you lie like you do.

3rd time, pussy ... does Trump having a 7.1% misery index mean he oversaw the best economy of any president?

LOLOL

You literally have to ignore 1/4 of Trump's term to fluff him. Sorry, PussyBitch, He was president for 4 years, not 3. I notice you don't take time off for any other presidents for when bad things happened on their watch. Only for Trump. You're luck he has such small hands, otherwise he would make you gag.

LOL

Retard, I already gave you the links which prove it was 7.1. You can't win an argument when you lie like you do.

3rd time, pussy ... does Trump having a 7.1% misery index mean he oversaw the best economy of any president?
It was 6.6 cuck! Does lying about it make you feel better? You shiwed no link like i did dishonest little son of a bitch LOL . Just because you lost this argument doesn't mean you have to go piss on yourself, even though that's what you probably do anyway. You fucking faggot loser

Screenshot_20220914_091337.jpg
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

It was 6.6 cuck! Does lying about it make you feel better?

Nope, 7.1 according to the Bureau of Labor Statics.

You shiwed no link like i did dishonest little son of a bitch LOL . Just because you lost this argument doesn't mean you have to go piss on yourself, even though that's what you probably do anyway. You fucking faggot loser
View attachment 903045
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

Aww, you poor thing. I gave you TWO links in post #828. You would have known that if only you weren't so demented.

And you PROVE you're a pussy, too scared to answer such a simple question...

Does Trump having a 7.1% misery index mean he oversaw the best economy of any president?

Forum List

Back