Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

Inching back up cuck. LOL keep lying to yourself you'll make it all better when you're laying in your piss

View attachment 903134

Uh, no, imbecile. It actually dropped to 3.1% last month. You know, the opposite of inching back up.

face-palm-gif.278959

It's not a lie, you really are a pussy. You won't answer...

Does Trump having a 6.9% misery index mean he oversaw the best economy of any president?

And the reason you won't answer is because if you do, you reveal just how meaningless the misery index is.

:dance:
I thought you said 7.1 was that a lie? Are you a liar? I think you are cuck. Trump's index actually a lot better than Biden's. Stop gas lighting miserable cuck, bring back your green self portrait I want to see it again !hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha! Dumb

Screenshot_20220306-102016_Facebook.jpgass

LOLOLOL

I gave you the actual figures WITH links to the BLS. If you had a brain, you'd be able to do the math as well and see it was 6.9. Sadly, you're a conservative and conservatives suck at math.

rotfl-gif.288736
I'll go with my sources. You are too stupid for words. 6.6. Even if it was 6.9 is still better than Biden better than a lot of Democrats. Trump's going to get reelected in 24 are you going to cuck for him? Hopefully you'll shut up then loser

I thought you said 7.1 was that a lie? Are you a liar? I think you are cuck.

Already explained why I said 7.1. Are you too slow to understand?

Trump's index actually a lot better than Biden's. Stop gas lighting miserable cuck, bring back your green self portrait I want to see it again !hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha! Dumb

View attachment 903135ass

So? As I explained, the misery index is a horrible measure of the economy. Which is why you proved to be too big of a pussy to answer such a simple question since the answer proves I'm right.

Does Trump having a 6.9% misery index mean he oversaw the best economy of any president?

I'll go with my sources. You are too stupid for words. 6.6. Even if it was 6.9 is still better than Biden better than a lot of Democrats. Trump's going to get reelected in 24 are you going to cuck for him? Hopefully you'll shut up then loser

Your source is wrong, you flamin' idiot. :eusa_doh:

Already explained why I said 7.1. Are you too slow to understand?

So? As I explained, the misery index is a horrible measure of the economy. Which is why you proved to be too big of a pussy to answer such a simple question since the answer proves I'm right.

I'm curious as to

Screenshot_20240125-081322_Instagram.jpgwhen I said that he had the best economy of any president democrat- cuck -faggot. That would be a pretty lofty and unrealistic thing to say because there's so many variables throughout history. He was pretty damn good though. You sure have done a lot of gas lighting about trying to put him on a level play in field with the buffoon Biden. You are one nasty lying cuck. Hahaha hahahahahaha hahaha hahahahahaha!

LOLOL

You're such a fucking idiot, it's hysterical.

Moron, unless we have 0% inflation or deflation, prices always go up. Don't you even know what inflation is???

embarrassed-gif.489110
You sure are an idiot. Inflation is the reason our prices are so high right now dumb shit. Youve lost! Biden sucks

Screenshot_20240208-210542_Instagram.jpg

I'm curious as to

View attachment 903138when I said that he had the best economy of any president democrat- cuck -faggot. That would be a pretty lofty and unrealistic thing to say because there's so many variables throughout history. He was pretty damn good though. You sure have done a lot of gas lighting about trying to put him on a level play in field with the buffoon Biden. You are one nasty lying cuck. Hahaha hahahahahaha hahaha hahahahahaha!

You're idiotically using the misery index as a guide. You really can't get any dumber.

You sure are an idiot. Inflation is the reason our prices are so high right now dumb shit. Youve lost! Biden sucks

View attachment 903139

LOL

Poor, ChoadBreath, wetting his bed again.

Faun: you're an idiot

ChoadBreath: no, you're an idiot

Faun: you're a cuck

ChoadBreath: no, you're a cuck

Faun: you're a faggot

ChoadBreath: no, you're a faggot

Faun: you're stupid

ChoadBreath: no, you're stupid

Faun: you post like Peewee Herman

ChoadBreath: no, you post like Peewee Herman

LOL

Poor, ChoadBreath, wetting his bed again.

Faun: you're an idiot

ChoadBreath: no, you're an idiot

Faun: you're a cuck

ChoadBreath: no, you're a cuck

Faun: you're a faggot

ChoadBreath: no, you're a faggot

Faun: you're stupid

ChoadBreath: no, you're stupid

Faun: you post like Peewee Herman

ChoadBreath: no, you post like Peewee Herman
You are busy with your gaslighting and projection tonight. Careful you may wear your little brain out bitch. Evidence points to you being a cuck. You cant project your way out of it loser.

Screenshot_20220715-204516_Instagram.jpg

You are busy with your gaslighting and projection tonight. Careful you may wear your little brain out bitch. Evidence points to you being a cuck. You cant project your way out of it loser.

View attachment 903142

Pointing out how you need me to do your thinking for you isn't gaslighting. It's pointing out a fact.

I also note your post doesn't have a link. Just another mindless meme with no corroboration.

Pointing out how you need me to do your thinking for you isn't gaslighting. It's pointing out a fact.

I also note your post doesn't have a link. Just another mindless meme with no corroboration.
You are the king of making shit up cuck! hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha faggot gaslighter. Check out the bottom of this verified list liar pretty good huh

Screenshot_20240215-131842_DuckDuckGo.jpg

You are the king of making shit up cuck! hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha faggot gaslighter. Check out the bottom of this verified list liar pretty good huh

View attachment 903143

Imbecile. You don't give a link to that nonsense. And the reason you don't is because even you know it's wrong. It's from an article that's nearly 3 years old. Unemployment stats have been revised since then. Using the current stats, as I did, shows his misery index is 6.9, not 6.6.

And again, like you, it's meaningless.

Forum List

Back