Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

Imbecile. You don't give a link to that nonsense. And the reason you don't is because even you know it's wrong. It's from an article that's nearly 3 years old. Unemployment stats have been revised since then. Using the current stats, as I did, shows his misery index is 6.9, not 6.6.

And again, like you, it's meaningless.
Dipshit, this index is a key indicator of how the economy is going. The buffoon Biden is at about 9.85. Trump trounces you at 6.6 even adding in the pandemic! Stupid and ignorant is no way to go through life fool. We are all poorer because of Joe Biden .cuck

Screenshot_20240107-110732_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240208-210542_Instagram.jpg

Dipshit, this index is a key indicator of how the economy is going. The buffoon Biden is at about 9.85. Trump trounces you at 6.6 even adding in the pandemic! Stupid and ignorant is no way to go through life fool. We are all poorer because of Joe Biden .cuck

View attachment 903155

View attachment 903156

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, to illustrate just how meaningless the misery index is ... Herbert Hoover, who fostered in the Great Depression, the worst economy in this nation's history -- had a misery index of 6.5. Even lower than Trump's 6.9.

According to YOU, that puts Trump on par with Herbert Hoover. :lmao:

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, to illustrate just how meaningless the misery index is ... Herbert Hoover, who fostered in the Great Depression, the worst economy in this nation's history -- had a misery index of 6.5. Even lower than Trump's 6.9.

According to YOU, that puts Trump on par with Herbert Hoover. :lmao:
You sure are a stupid ass, cuck. Now you're demonstrating how little you know about important economic indicators. I'm here to Enlighten you loser lol. Biden is doing poorly compared to Trump.
The misery index is an economic indicator, created by economist Arthur Okun. The index helps determine how the average citizen is doing economically and is calculated by adding the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate to the annual inflation rate. It is assumed that both a higher rate of unemployment and a worsening of inflation create economic and social costs for a country.[1]

You sure are a stupid ass, cuck. Now you're demonstrating how little you know about important economic indicators. I'm here to Enlighten you loser lol. Biden is doing poorly compared to Trump.
The misery index is an economic indicator, created by economist Arthur Okun. The index helps determine how the average citizen is doing economically and is calculated by adding the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate to the annual inflation rate. It is assumed that both a higher rate of unemployment and a worsening of inflation create economic and social costs for a country.[1]

Retard...

Herbert Hoover ... 6.5
Donald Trump ..... 6.9

According to YOU, Trump's economy was even worse than Hoover's.

Are ya feeling stupid yet??

embarrassed-gif.489110

LOL

Deludes a maniac who thinks Herbert Hoover had a great economy.

embarrassed-gif.489110
I didn't say that liar. I did say Trump had a great economy you stupid ass! Biden's misery index is coming in at 9.85. So you're agreeing with me that Biden sucks! hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha. You lose AGAIN. That makes you the loser. Congrats

Screenshot_20240209-210648_Instagram.jpg

I didn't say that liar. I did say Trump had a great economy you stupid ass! Biden's misery index is coming in at 9.85. So you're agreeing with me that Biden sucks! hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha. You lose AGAIN. That makes you the loser. Congrats

View attachment 903169

Of course you said that. You said the misery index is a key indicator of how the economy is going. And you boasted about Trump having the lowest average misery index of any modern day president as evidence of how good his economy was. I tried warning you that the misery index is a flawed metric but you're too stupid to understand. So now you're stuck with your own moronic words.

Herbert Hoover ... 6.5
Donald Trump ..... 6.9

Are ys feeling stupid yet?

embarrassed-gif.489110

Of course you said that. You said the misery index is a key indicator of how the economy is going. And you boasted about Trump having the lowest average misery index of any modern day president as evidence of how good his economy was. I tried warning you that the misery index is a flawed metric but you're too stupid to understand. So now you're stuck with your own moronic words.

Herbert Hoover ... 6.5
Donald Trump ..... 6.9

Are ys feeling stupid yet?

embarrassed-gif.489110
So I just caught you in another lie! This losing seems to be causing you to be more dishonest than you normally are. FLAILING i might say. Can you show me a screenshot of me comparing Hoover's economy to trump? No you can't because that's not what happened. You are the liar however dumbass you lose AGAIN.
"President Hoover had the worst performance according to the misery index. During his term, the index rose from 3.8% to 13.35% due to the 1929 market crash and the Dust Bowl droughts. Hoover increased misery by implementing the Smoot-Hawley tariffs and raising taxes. "
Wow you are stupid, cuck. You've also lost this argument No Doubt LOL

Screenshot_20220720-085314_Chrome.jpg

So I just caught you in another lie! This losing seems to be causing you to be more dishonest than you normally are. FLAILING i might say. Can you show me a screenshot of me comparing Hoover's economy to trump? No you can't because that's not what happened. You are the liar however dumbass you lose AGAIN.
"President Hoover had the worst performance according to the misery index. During his term, the index rose from 3.8% to 13.35% due to the 1929 market crash and the Dust Bowl droughts. Hoover increased misery by implementing the Smoot-Hawley tariffs and raising taxes. "
Wow you are stupid, cuck. You've also lost this
LOLOL mmargument No Doubt LOL

View attachment 903172

LOLOL

Now you're abandoning your whole idiocy of averaging out a President's misery index. A clear sign that even you know you're retarded.

rotfl-gif.288736

This WAS your claim before you changed it...

Herbert Hoover ... 6.5
Donald Trump ..... 6.9

Are ya feeling stupid yet?

LOLOL

Now you're abandoning your whole idiocy of averaging out a President's misery index. A clear sign that even you know you're retarded.

rotfl-gif.288736

Herbert Hoover ... 6.5
Donald Trump ..... 6.9

Not as stupid as you are you fucking moron. You lost, you are an imbecile. What a waste you are with all your qualifications LOL. Still waiting for that quote of me comparing Hoover to Trump. Argument over loser

Screenshot_20220817-115327_Instagram.jpg

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

Herbert Hoover ... 6.5
Donald Trump ..... 6.9

Lol i love it when you flail loser. Hahaha

Not as stupid as you are you fucking moron. You lost, you are an imbecile. What a waste you are with all your qualifications LOL. Still waiting for that quote of me comparing Hoover to Trump. Argument over loser

View attachment 903178

LOL

You can keep claiming you won this but you're deranged, so there's that. Unwittingly as it was, you still said Trump's economy was on par with Hoover's by idiotically insisting the misery index is a key indicator; when in reality, it's not worth shit. Even funnier -- even you know you fucked up by switching from averaging a president's entire term to just their first and last.

:dance:

Last edited:
LOL

You can keep claiming you won this but you're deranged, so there's that. Unwittingly as it was, you still said Trump's economy was on par with Hoover's by idiotically insisting the misery index is a key indicator; when in reality, it's not worth shit. Even funnier -- even you know you fucked up by switching from averaging a president's entire term to just their first and last.

:dance:
You fucked up by saying that Biden's economy was on par with Trump's and even better. Your whole premise is a lie. I proved you wrong with the misery index. Now go away and stop your crying. You have lost you are wrong. You and Biden suck get it through your thick skull you stupid cuck

Screenshot_20210605-205943_Chrome.jpg

You fucked up by saying that Biden's economy was on par with Trump's and even better. Your whole premise is a lie. I proved you wrong with the misery index. Now go away and stop your crying. You have lost you are wrong. You and Biden suck get it through your thick skull you stupid cuck

View attachment 903296

LOL

You're deranged, ChoadBreath. I never said Trump's economy was on par with Biden's. I said you said Trump's economy was on par with Hoover's based on the misery index.

But now you've shifted your position from averaging a president's entire term's misery index with just their first and last year, to show where they started and how they ended up. Let's take a look at that now, shall we...

Trump went from 6.4 to 9.5
Biden went from 10.4 to 7.5

Unemployment Rate
Annual CPI

giphy.gif

LOL

You're deranged, ChoadBreath. I never said Trump's economy was on par with Biden's. I said you said Trump's economy was on par with Hoover's based on the misery index.

But now you've shifted your position from averaging a president's entire term's misery index with just their first and last year, to show where they started and how they ended up. Let's take a look at that now, shall we...

Trump went from 6.4 to 9.5
Biden went from 10.4 to 7.5

Unemployment Rate
Annual CPI

giphy.gif
So you've lost this argument and you admit it. First you lied about the number of the misery index, then when that failed you used ad hominem argument to discredit the index. You are a fucking dishonest little pig. You lie you lose cuck. 6.6 better than 9.85 fuckface end of story stupid ass. Loser hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha 😃🤣

Screenshot_20240208-210542_Instagram.jpg

Forum List

Back