Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

Poor, demented ChoadBreath. :itsok:
Poor loser fawn, that you went to bed last night crying hahaha hahaha hahaha😄😅🤣

Screenshot_20231212-095845_Instagram.jpg

LOL

That's like the 49ers calling the Chiefs, losers.
You didn't dispute that you lied about the misery index number and used an ad hominem defense to discredit it. That's not the only lie you've told in this conversation. You lie you lose.cuck

You didn't dispute that you lied about the misery index number and used an ad hominem defense to discredit it. That's not the only lie you've told in this conversation. You lie you lose.cuck

LOL

You're deranged to think that after I already explained it. Your dementia isn't my problem, ChoadBreath.

You're such a fucking idiot, ChoadBreath, that you can't even understand how calling me a liar over that is actually you admitting you lied.

:lmao:
I won the argument I know it's painful for you and your deep lack of intelligence. You need to bark up a different tree I don't believe anything you say c u c k.

I won the argument I know it's painful for you and your deep lack of intelligence. You need to bark up a different tree I don't believe anything you say c u c k.

LOLOL

You're cracking me up, retard.

This is you...

lifecall-1.jpg
I WON! Really, I did. Now help me get up!

LOLOL

You're cracking me up, retard.

This is you...

lifecall-1.jpg
I WON! Really, I did. Now help me get up!
You are a loser c u c k. It took me a while to battle your unintelligent agenda but you finally started lying and using ad hominem argument. You exposed your soft underbelly and I exposed you fucking liar, c u c k!

Screenshot_20220921-100310_Chrome.jpg

You are a loser c u c k. It took me a while to battle your unintelligent agenda but you finally started lying and using ad hominem argument. You exposed your soft underbelly and I exposed you fucking liar, c u c k!

View attachment 903427

LOL

Moron.... Trump's average misery index is 6.9. That is based on the current figures on the BLS website.

YOU went to a 3 year old website, which had old figures, to show it was 6.6

I also went to a website with old figures, to show it was 7.1.

The current figure is 6.9. I proved that with links to the BLS.

The difference between you and I is that I detected my mistake, manned up and owned it. Whereas you still cling to your bullshit source. That shows I'm a man of and you're a weaselly liar.

LOL

Moron.... Trump's average misery index is 6.9. That is based on the current figures on the BLS website.

YOU went to a 3 year old website, which had old figures, to show it was 6.6

I also went to a website with old figures, to show it was 7.1.

The current figure is 6.9. I proved that with links to the BLS.

The difference between you and I is that I detected my mistake, manned up and owned it. Whereas you still cling to your bullshit source. That shows I'm a man of and you're a weaselly liar.
You're a liar. The difference between me and you is I'm a patriot and you're a fucking subversive. Typical dishonest Democrat projectionist loser. C u c k

Screenshot_20220914_091337.jpg

LOL

Nope. You're a liar as proven here. Now you're just lying more.
I am not going to let you slide. You lied you said 7.1 then revise down to 6.9. You said you figured it out yourself LOL. Someone as stupid as you! I put up proof that the real figure was six point six. At that point you just tried to discredit the index with ad hominem argument, oh that doesn't really matter you said hahaha. Typical dishonest Democrat liar c u c k! You lose!

Screenshot_20220715-204516_Instagram.jpg

I am not going to let you slide. You lied you said 7.1 then revise down to 6.9.

LOL

You're calling yourself a liar again, dumbfuck. You really shouldn't do that.

Again, we both made the same mistake by referencing old data. One of us detected that mistake and owned it. The other still clings to it. Since we both made the same mistake, if I'm a liar, so are you. Except I corrected the mistake while you're still lying. :eusa_liar:

LOL

You're calling yourself a liar again, dumbfuck. You really shouldn't do that.

Again, we both made the same mistake by referencing old data. One of us detected that mistake and owned it. The other still clings to it. Since we both made the same mistake, if I'm a liar, so are you. Except I corrected the mistake while you're still lying. :eusa_liar:
Misery index 6.6 you're a liar. You lose

Screenshot_20240215-131842_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Forum List

Back