Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

Trump will be dancing like that again soon hahaha. You are such a moron that you can understand dates and figures. A true stupid government cuck! A dumb son of a bitch hahaha 6.6 stupid ass hahaha 2021! The year after Trump bitch . Hahaha

View attachment 905387

This is 2024, ChoadBreath.

face-palm-gif.278959

Trump was not even in office in 2021. Plenty of time to measure his misery index. You are just too stupid for words oh my God. 6.6 stupid son of a bitch hahaha hahaha hahaha

View attachment 905388

LOL

You're demented, ChoadBreath. Trump actually was on office in 2021.

Your abject ignorance aside, the numbers have been revised since 2021. Now it's 2025. You're lying by quoting figures which are no longer applicable.

Sucks to be you.

So fucking stupid! Trump was out of office in January of 2017.

LOLOL

You really are the dumbest poster on this entire forum, ChoadBreath.

Moron, Trump was actually in office in January, 2017. He was sworn in on January 20th, 2017.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

You really are the dumbest poster on this entire forum, ChoadBreath.

Moron, Trump was actually in office in January, 2017. He was sworn in on January 20th, 2017.

face-palm-gif.278959
Damn you're stupid, hard to believe you're an American. Trump's misery index was 6.6 just like the article said. Go away stupid ass hahaha. Stop with your imbecilic argument dumbass. There's no way that you could have figured out what Trump's misery index was, you are way too stupid and ignorant.

Screenshot_20220521-140547_Instagram.jpg

Damn you're stupid, hard to believe you're an American. Trump's misery index was 6.6 just like the article said. Go away stupid ass hahaha. Stop with your imbecilic argument dumbass. There's no way that you could have figured out what Trump's misery index was, you are way too stupid and ignorant.

View attachment 905403

Cretin, it was 6.6 in 2021. I don't know about you but I'm in 2024 where it's 6.9.

Cretin, it was 6.6 in 2021. I don't know about you but I'm in 2024 where it's 6.9.
By your math it is. How could I trust someone as stupid as you to figure out something like that? Answer I can't. Damn, stupidity. Typical Democrat

By your math it is. How could I trust someone as stupid as you to figure out something like that? Answer I can't. Damn, stupidity. Typical Democrat

LOL

You poor thing, I posted all the numbers and showed my math. Sadly, you're a brain-dead conservative which means you're incapable of doing the math.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

You poor thing, I posted all the numbers and showed my math. Sadly, you're a brain-dead conservative which means you're incapable of doing the math.

So fucking stupid. Damn Joe Biden needs more people like you.

So fucking stupid. Damn Joe Biden needs more people like you.

LOL

Slobbers the flaming idiot who...

thinks Trump was out of office in in 2017. [he entered office in 2017]

thinks Trump wasn't in office in 2021. [he was in office until 2021]

Thinks
Trump's average misery index is 6.6. [it's 6.9]

Thinks
Trump had the lowest average misery index. [Herbert Hoover's was lower]

Thinks
a president's average misery index is a key indicator of the economy. [Herbert Hover's was lower than Trump's]

Should anyone care what you think, shvantz?

LOL

Slobbers the flaming idiot who...

thinks Trump was out of office in in 2017. [he entered office in 2017]

thinks
Trump wasn't in office in 2021. [he was in office until 2021]

Thinks
Trump's average misery index is 6.6. [it's 6.9]

Thinks
Trump had the lowest average misery index. [Herbert Hoover's was lower]

Thinks
a president's average misery index is a key indicator of the economy. [Herbert Hover's was lower than Trump's]

Should anyone care what you think, shvantz?

Trump was sure a good president.

Low misery index
Low unemployment
Good GDP
Peace in the Middle East
High standard of living
No endless Wars which increases our own security
Neutralized Russia China North Korea and Iran
Killed Isis

This is not even a complete list I could go on but it would overwhelm someone as stupid as you.

Trump was sure a good president.

Low misery index
Low unemployment
Good GDP
Peace in the Middle East
High standard of living
No endless Wars which increases our own security
Neutralized Russia China North Korea and Iran
Killed Isis

This is not even a complete list I could go on but it would overwhelm someone as stupid as you.

Hoover's misery index was lower than Trump's. So much for that metric.

On average, unemployment has been lower under Biden than Trump.

Annualized, FDP has been higher under Biden than under Trump.

You're fucked in the head to think there was peace in the Middle East. Hamas was firing rockets into Israel on a daily basis.

We were at war in Afghanistan during Trump's presidency.

Russia is weaker now than they were under Trump. NK and China are the same they've been for a very long time.

Sucks to be you, PussyBitch.

Hoover's misery index was lower than Trump's. So much for that metric.

On average, unemployment has been lower under Biden than Trump.

Annualized, FDP has been higher under Biden than under Trump.

You're fucked in the head to think there was peace in the Middle East. Hamas was firing rockets into Israel on a daily basis.

We were at war in Afghanistan during Trump's presidency.

Russia is weaker now than they were under Trump. NK and China are the same they've been for a very long time.

Sucks to be you, PussyBitch.
Wrong on all points. It must really suck to be as stupid as you are. Hey I left out the Border was more secure when Trump was President as well. Trump was really a great president I rest my case stupid CUCK. You are shamefully stupid.

Screenshot_20240124-173445_Instagram.jpg

Damn you're stupid! How do you get along?

I get along fine exposing liars like you.

And for an extra bonus of amusement, I get to read idiots like you, who don't know Trump was in office until 1.20.2021, project it's others who are stupid.

The number of homeless people in the U.S. in 2023 is at least 653,000. This is a 12% increase from 2022 and an all-time record. About 186,000 homeless people have at least one child.

I get along fine exposing liars like you.

And for an extra bonus of amusement, I get to read idiots like you, who don't know Trump was in office until 1.20.2021, project it's others who are stupid.

And there was plenty of time to come up with the misery index for Trump's Administration fool. So God damn stupid, how do you get along skippy?

Screenshot_20220703-084405_Chrome.jpg

The number of homeless people in the U.S. in 2023 is at least 653,000. This is a 12% increase from 2022 and an all-time record. About 186,000 homeless people have at least one child.
A great accomplishment by the Biden Administration

Forum List

Back