Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

And now it's 6.9.
By your faulty math. By my chart at 6.6. My oh my you're stupid.

Screenshot_20240215-131842_DuckDuckGo.jpg

It must really bother you that Trump has a better index than Biden. You've been flailing away for a day or two now sputtering and stammering about it. How embarrassing, loser. It must really suck to be so stupid.

View attachment 905785

LOL

You're such a loser, ChoadBreath...

PresidentStartFinish*Difference
Clinton10.67.9-2.7
Biden7.86.8-1.0
Obama7.87.2-0.6
Bush437.97.8-0.1
Bush4110.110.6+0.5
Trump7.27.8+0.6

[* = Biden, so far]

Unemployment Rate
Inflation Rate

^^^ those are links so you're gonna need help to navigate to them. And once you get there, it involves math, so you're gonna have get even more help. You're so fucked, shvantz.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Many people are saying this is the most beautiful economy they've ever seen. If this wasn't Biden's economy he'd probably be dating it. Biden is the only one who can fix things.

Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

President Biden has an enviable problem: The economy under his watch is doing a lot better than voters give him credit for.

In the latest update of the Yahoo Finance Bidenomics Report Card, Biden’s grade on the economy rose from B+ to A-. This isn’t our opinion. It’s what the numbers tell us. We developed this methodology at the beginning of the Trump administration, with the help of Moody’s Analytics, and we’ve kept it in place for Biden. We determine each president’s grade by tracking six economic indicators back to the 1970s and rating how the current president compares with the prior seven at the same point in their first terms, going back to Jimmy Carter. (Here’s our full methodology.)

Of the eight presidents, Biden gets the highest marks for the total number of new jobs created since he took office, and also for real GDP growth per capita. Biden also gets top marks for the increase in exports during his presidency, although that data only goes back to 1993, so he’s the best of five presidents.

Biden gets second-best marks for the number of new manufacturing jobs, and for gains in the S&P 500 stock index. His only sub-par number is on average hourly earnings, where he ranks second-last.

More at the link.

View attachment 599123

The people I talk to rate Joe Biden’s grade on the economy at a D or F.

I will give him credit for not ruining the stock market yet, but he still has time. I will rate him at D+.

The liberal media can try its best to make Joe look competent but people are not buying the propaganda. You can put lipstick on a pig but it is still a pig.

The people I talk to rate Joe Biden’s grade on the economy at a D or F.

I will give him credit for not ruining the stock market yet, but he still has time. I will rate him at D+.

The liberal media can try its best to make Joe look competent but people are not buying the propaganda. You can put lipstick on a pig but it is still a pig.

Too bad virtually no one reads your economic assessments.

Too bad virtually no one reads your economic assessments.
Why should they? I don’t get paid to make economic assessments.

You get what you paid for.

LOL

Clinton10.67.9-2.7
Biden7.86.8-1.0
Obama7.87.2-0.6
Bush437.97.8-0.1
Bush4110.110.6+0.5
Trump7.27.8+0.6

[* = Biden, so far]

Unemployment Rate
Inflation Rate

^^^ those are links so you're gonna need help to navigate to them. And once you get there, it involves math, so you're gonna have get even more help. You're so fucked, shvantz.

It really must suck for you to realize that you've lost this argument and wasted so much time. Trump had a better misery index than Biden. You can stammer and stutter and lie to try to save face but the fact is you've lost, you are a loser with less than half a brain. You could try apologizing for sucking so bad but the fact remains the Trump was actually a better president than Biden is! What a sap you are, stupid as a bag of dirt. Derpface! hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😅😂🤣😂😆😆😅😅🤣

aeb2892.jpg

LOL

Clinton10.67.9-2.7
Biden7.86.8-1.0
Obama7.87.2-0.6
Bush437.97.8-0.1
Bush4110.110.6+0.5
Trump7.27.8+0.6

[* = Biden, so far]

Unemployment Rate
Inflation Rate

Yeah it looks like Trump had quite a bit better misery index than Biden. You lose. Hahaha. Dumbass!

It really must suck for you to realize that you've lost this argument and wasted so much time. Trump had a better misery index than Biden. You can stammer and stutter and lie to try to save face but the fact is you've lost, you are a loser with less than half a brain. You could try apologizing for sucking so bad but the fact remains the Trump was actually a better president than Biden is! What a sap you are, stupid as a bag of dirt. Derpface! hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😅😂🤣😂😆😆😅😅🤣

View attachment 906066

LOL

And Hoover had a better misery index than Trump.

:dance:

LOL

And Hoover had a better misery index than Trump.

Hoover ended up with a better than 13% missery in text because of the depression that he led us into. You're just upset because Trump has a better misery index than Biden and you've been proven wrong. You are the epitome of stupid. Does that upset you? Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha derp!

5c7e3ec.jpg

Hoover ended up with a better than 13% missery in text because of the depression that he led us into. You're just upset because Trump has a better misery index than Biden and you've been proven wrong. You are the epitome of stupid. Does that upset you? Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha derp!

View attachment 906085

Yes, Hoover ended up with a higher misery index than when he started.

So did Trump.

The Depression was Hoover's fault. The pandemic was not Trump's fault. You are so fucking stupid. Hahaha you lose.

The pandemic wasn't Trump's fault but his response to it was. It's what cost him the election.

Still, Hoover had a better average misery index than trump

The pandemic wasn't Trump's fault but his response to it was. It's what cost him the election.
That is not what we are arguing about. The fact remains, Trump had a better misery index then Joe Biden. You've been wrong all this time! A bitter Clinger to your stupidity hahaha hahaha hahaha Trump was a better president than what we're enduring right now what a moron you are LOL

3273f90.jpg

That is not what we are arguing about. The fact remains, Trump had a better misery index then Joe Biden. You've been wrong all this time! A bitter Clinger to your stupidity hahaha hahaha hahaha Trump was a better president than what we're enduring right now what a moron you are LOL

View attachment 906095

LOL

Nope. Trump ended with a misery index of 7.8 and it's currently 6.8.

tenor.gif

LOL

Nope. Trump ended with a misery index of 7.8 and it's currently 6.8.

tenor.gif
Wow you are an idiot. Trump had a better misery index than Biden does. You lose

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240215-131842_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20240215-131842_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 5

Forum List

Back