Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

LOL

It's 6.9, not 6.6. 6.6 was 3 years ago.

And Hoover's 6.5 is still better than 6.6 or 6.9.
You stupid son of a bitch 6.6 is better than 9.8. Trump beats Biden and you.

Screenshot_20210603-171354_Chrome.jpg

I don't really care about Hoover's 6.5. I care that I have beaten you over the head with Trump's 6.6 better than Biden's 9.8 you dumb shit.

View attachment 906139

LOL

You're so delusional, shvantz.

What you call, "beating me," is actually you running from me.

When you claim Trump's total average misery index was the lowest and I point out Hoover's was lower, you run and change your argument to, well, Hoover ended up higher than when he started.

So then I respond to that by pointing out Trump's misery index also ended up higher than when he started. That's when you change your argument to, well, Trump's total average misery index was lower than Biden's.

So then I respond to that by pointing out that Hoover's was also lower than Trump's. That's when you change your argument to, well, Hoover ended higher than Trump.

So I respond to that by pointing out Trump ended higher than Biden is now. That's when you return to your original claim, closing the circle I've got you running around.

I'm leading you by the nose and watching you run around in circles, chasing your own tail.

:dance:

LOL

You're so delusional, shvantz.

What you call, "beating me," is actually you running from me.

When you claim Trump's total average misery index was the lowest and I point out Hoover's was lower, you run and change your argument to, well, Hoover ended up higher than when he started.

So then I respond to that by pointing out Trump's misery index also ended up higher than when he started. That's when you change your argument to, well, Trump's total average misery index was lower than Biden's. Hahaha loser

So then I respond to that by pointing out that Hoover's was also lower than Trump's. That's when you change your argument to, well, Hoover ended higher than Trump.

So I respond to that by pointing out Trump ended higher than Biden is now. That's when you return to your original claim, closing the circle I've got you running around.

I'm leading you by the nose and watching you run around in circles, chasing your own tail.

I didn't claim that his was the lowest. When did I say that liar I said it was better than Biden's, and you are all bent out of shape because of it you fucking sucker. Hahaha liar, stupid son of a bitch LOL

I didn't claim that his was the lowest. When did I say that liar I said it was better than Biden's, and you are all bent out of shape because of it you fucking sucker. Hahaha liar, stupid son of a bitch LOL

LOLOL

There is something called the misery index. Something you probably haven't heard of because you are a brainless cuck with really no intelligence whatsoever. It means everything. Joe Biden is dicking you and all of us with an average 9.85 misery index. Trump had one of the lowest in history 6.6.

897707-8c1d7802fc3200fc2c5b758f555b3a13.jpg

[emphasis mine to highlight your senility]

Keep chasing your tail, Fido.

obama-lol.gif

You're flailing already you stupid son of a bitch. Kind of early in the day wouldn't you say? Hahaha

LOLOL

By "flailing," you mean kicking your ass. You've literally posted this screen shot at least a dozen times where Trump's name is at the bottom... and now deny ever saying Trump had the lowest misery index.

Keep chasing your tail, Fido! You almost got it!

maya-chase-tail.gif

LOLOL

By "flailing," you mean kicking your ass. You've literally posted this screen shot at least a dozen times where Trump's name is at the bottom... and now deny ever saying Trump had the lowest misery index.

maya-chase-tail.gif

LOLOL

maya-chase-tail.gif
flail away stupid ass. You lost this argument long ago when I proved that Trump's misery index was better than Biden's. He was a much better president than Biden all around. Stats prove it. You are one stupid son of a bitch. Haha Haha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha lol🤣

Screenshot_20240125-081322_Instagram.jpg

LOLOL

maya-chase-tail.gif
You're such a liar. Trump's index was better than Biden you dumb son of a bitch. Hahaha

Screenshot_20240219-110903_Facebook.jpg

LOL

Dumbfuck, learn how to post.
You know it's pretty simple. I said Trump had a better misery index than Biden. You stuttered, stammered, flailed around and lied about what I said then made up your own alternative facts to try to discredit me. You are very dishonorable person and one stupid son of a bitch. Go away and come back when you can be at least slightly honest you dumbass.

Screenshot_20220901-092500_Chrome.jpg

You know it's pretty simple. I said Trump had a better misery index than Biden. You stuttered, stammered, flailed around and lied about what I said then made up your own alternative facts to try to discredit me. You are very dishonorable person and one stupid son of a bitch. Go away and come back when you can be at least slightly honest you dumbass.

View attachment 906610

And I showed you how meaningless the average misery index is by pointing out how Herbert Hoover, who gave us the Great Depression, had an average misery index lower than Trumps.

Nope it's now 9.8. Trump ended up with a 6.6 misery index you fucking liar. You miserable son of a bitch hahaha

View attachment 906611

You lie ChoadBreath. It's 6.8, not 9.8. You must not know what the misery index is. :cuckoo:

It's simply the unemployment rate plus the inflation rate.

Unemployment rate now is 3.7%.

Inflation now is 3.1%.

Exactly how bad is your math to think 3.7+3.1 is NOT 6.8??

2894e34b4ea0ac9db0d57d76f8fbea93.gif

And I showed you how meaningless the average misery index is by pointing out how Herbert Hoover, who gave us the Great Depression, had an average misery index lower than Trumps.

Hoover's misery index was over 13% when he went into the depression. You are a lying sack of shit and a stupid son of a bitch. I've proven that over and over and over again. Trump's average misery index was 6.6. Pretty good, Biden's at 9.8 right now. You are really dumb and dishonest. Hahaha I can't wait for the next change that you try to make and what I've said. LOL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220914_091337.jpg
    Screenshot_20220914_091337.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 4
Hoover's misery index was over 13% when he went into the depression. You are a lying sack of shit and a stupid son of a bitch. I've proven that over and over and over again. Trump's average misery index was 6.6. Pretty good, Biden's at 9.8 right now. You are really dumb and dishonest. Hahaha I can't wait for the next change that you try to make and what I've said. LOL

LOL

You're chasing your tail again, ChoadBreath. That 13% for Hoover was just his last year in office. So now you're comparing Hoover's final year with all of Trump's term. How dishonest of you for cherry picking like that.

LOL

You're chasing your tail again, ChoadBreath. That 13% for Hoover was just his last year in office. So now you're comparing Hoover's final year with all of Trump's term. How dishonest of you for cherry picking like that.
The figures I gave you were Trump's average index. Are you stupid or what? 6.6, I think I told you you were dishonest first by the way, stop copying me moron. Average index dumb shit. Hahaha hahaha hahaha stupid son of a bitch!

Screenshot_20220711-112851.jpg

Forum List

Back