Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

You've been crying this whole time Trump is at 6.6. You could have claimed you were wrong when you were shown the actual figures, but instead, you clung to your bullshit. Makes you are liar.

youre-a-liar-kevin-hart.gif
You never did say how you felt about Biden's dog biting 24 times in the White House. What a piece of shit you are.

You lying son of a bitch I showed you the chart it said 6.6. You keep up with your dishonesty and pandering while you're squirming in your chair choking on your own diarrhea hahaha what a dumbass. LOL

View attachment 907248

Who cares what you showed me, liar? I gave you the official numbers from the BLS showing that number is bullshit. You still ignored the BLS figures and clung to your lie. That makes you a liar.

178dd1ca6b504a593b6ccfd344542f8b.gif

Who cares what you showed me, liar? I gave you the official numbers from the BLS showing that number is bullshit. You still ignored the BLS figures and clung to your lie. That makes you a liar.

178dd1ca6b504a593b6ccfd344542f8b.gif
You lied and then tried to discredit the misery index. You miserable piece of shit. You're boring me, you've lost, you've got nothing. How do you feel about your God having dogs that bite the people that try to help him diarrhea mouth. You are one stupid son of a bitch. 6.6 is a lot better than 9.8. Trump is better. You are a loser.

Screenshot_20220205-223536_Chrome.jpg

You lied and then tried to discredit the misery index. You miserable piece of shit. You're boring me, you've lost, you've got nothing. How do you feel about your God having dogs that bite the people that try to help him diarrhea mouth. You are one stupid son of a bitch. 6.6 is a lot better than 9.8. Trump is better. You are a loser.

View attachment 907253

Nope, discrediting the misery index was not a lie. I showed you how Herbert Hoover had the lowest average misery index on record. That was due to the massing deflation on his watch, which lowers the misery index even though deflation is worse than inflation. Sadly, your IQ resides in single digit territory, so you're unable to understand any of this. And still, you lied and lied and lied and lied, claiming Trump's average misery index was 6.6, even after you were shown the BLS figures indicate it's 6.9.

311133b52d0be9287f625555723803fd.gif

Nope, discrediting the misery index was not a lie. I showed you how Herbert Hoover had the lowest average misery index on record. That was due to the massing deflation on his watch, which lowers the misery index even though deflation is worse than inflation. Sadly, your IQ resides in single digit territory, so you're unable to understand any of this. And still, you lied and lied and lied and lied, claiming Trump's average misery index was 6.6, even after you were shown the BLS figures indicate it's 6.9.

It is debatable how bad Hoover was as a president. He was certainly a lot smarter than Joe Biden. It's not debatable how miserable Joe Biden is doing as a president. You can't win. Biden sucks and you are the liar. 6.6 is a lot better misery index then 9.8, Trump is superior. You lose

Screenshot_20240125-081322_Instagram.jpg

It is debatable how bad Hoover was as a president. He was certainly a lot smarter than Joe Biden. It's not debatable how miserable Joe Biden is doing as a president. You can't win. Biden sucks and you are the liar. 6.6 is a lot better misery index then 9.8, Trump is superior. You lose

View attachment 907370

LOLOL

If Trump is superior to Biden because his average misery index is lower, than Herbert Hoover was superior to all other presidents because his was lower.

Don't you ever feel stupid for the nonsense you post?? :cuckoo:

LOLOL

If Trump is superior to Biden because his average misery index is lower, than Herbert Hoover was superior to all other presidents because his was lower.

LOLOL

Actually Trump is superior to Biden for many reasons other than a better economy. No new Wars, peace in the Middle East, border security, to name just a few things. You have to be really stupid to think that Biden is doing a better job than Trump did. Oh wait..

Screenshot_20240107-110732_Instagram.jpg

Actually Trump is superior to Biden for many reasons other than a better economy. No new Wars, peace in the Middle East, border security, to name just a few things. You have to be really stupid to think that Biden is doing a better job than Trump did. Oh wait..

View attachment 911268

No new wars under Biden either, ChoadBreath. Nor was there peace in the Middle East under Trump.

Parr of the ongoing Russo-Ukrainian War started back in 2014, shvantz.
Putin waited till Biden was in office to move on Ukraine because he knew Biden is weak. Putin just said he preferred Biden over Trump. We are in a proxy war through Ukraine that would have never happened if Trump was president. Peace through strength cuck.

64038a0.png

It's still not a new war, shvantz. When will you learn?
Why did Putin wait until Trump was out of office to invade Ukraine and start our proxy war cuck? It is a new war we are involved in. Dumbass, pull your head out of your ass

Why did Putin wait until Trump was out of office to invade Ukraine and start our proxy war cuck? It is a new war we are involved in. Dumbass, pull your head out of your ass

Doesn't matter why, you idiot. You moronically cited now new wars under Trump as evidence Trump was a better president. And for evidence if that, you literally cited an ongoing war as though it's new.

:cuckoo:

Doesn't matter why, you idiot. You moronically cited now new wars under Trump as evidence Trump was a better president. And for evidence if that, you literally cited an ongoing war as though it's new.

:cuckoo:
Seems to me like you need to pick up a book dumbass. Putin decided to invade Ukraine again while Biden was in office. Not while Trump was president. Why do you think that is? Cuck

Sorry but you're wrong it is. We weren't involved in the Ukraine war before Biden took office. C u c k

LOL

Poor, shvantz, too stupid to know what the word, "ongoing," means. And btw, Obama was supporting Ukraine since that war began and Trump supported them too while he was president.

Forum List

Back