Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

The figures I gave you were Trump's average index. Are you stupid or what? 6.6, I think I told you you were dishonest first by the way, stop copying me moron. Average index dumb shit. Hahaha hahaha hahaha stupid son of a bitch!

View attachment 906766

And I gave you Hoover's average index. Lower than Trump's. Shows you how meaningless the average misery index is.

A pity you're too Retarded to understand that. :itsok:

And I gave you Hoover's average index. Lower than Trump's. Shows you how meaningless the average misery index is.

A pity you're too Retarded to understand that. :itsok:
Except that Hoover let us into a depression and Trump did not. You are sure one stupid son of a bitch

Screenshot_20231125_211057.jpg

LOL

Which proves my point that averaging out misery index is a meaningless metric.

Does this mean you're finally getting that, Fido?
Hoover's index went up substantially when we entered the depression. What it means is Biden is doing a terrible job with the economy. That's why his misery index is higher than Trump's dumb shit. You sure are one stupid son of a bitch. Comedy. Hahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220627-191707_Chrome.jpg

Hoover's index went up substantially when we entered the depression. What it means is Biden is doing a terrible job with the economy. That's why his misery index is higher than Trump's dumb shit. You sure are one stupid son of a bitch. Comedy. Hahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 906802

LOL

And Trump's misery index went up.

6.6 average index is better than Biden's 9.8 average, dumbass. You sure are a stupid son of a bitch.

View attachment 906812

It's 6.9, not 6.6. You're mentally deranged. :cuckoo:

The average under President Donald Trump was just 6.9.

Under President Trump, this index averaged 6.9, but it increased to 10.2 during Biden’s presidency.

It's 6.9, not 6.6. You're mentally deranged. :cuckoo:

The average under President Donald Trump was just 6.9.

Under President Trump, this index averaged 6.9, but it increased to 10.2 during Biden’s presidency.
Let's review, you lied about the misery index of Biden, then when I forced you to admit it was lower than what you said you dismissed it with an ad hominem argument, some bullshit about Hoover and how it doesn't matter. You are one stupid son of a bitch and a liar. The economy was better off under Trump. 6.6 according to my website . I was wondering when you were going to get off your ass and actually do some research you lazy bastard . Fucking typical Democrat! Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha

Screenshot_20240222-123554_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240215-131842_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Let's review, you lied about the misery index of Biden, then when I forced you to admit it was lower than what you said you dismissed it with an ad hominem argument, some bullshit about Hoover and how it doesn't matter. You are one stupid son of a bitch and a liar. The economy was better off under Trump. 6.6 according to my website . I was wondering when you were going to get off your ass and actually do some research you lazy bastard . Fucking typical Democrat! Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha

View attachment 907125

View attachment 907127

You're still lying after it was proved you lied??

You're a mental case. :cuckoo:

You are the proven liar and a stupid son of a bitch hahaha

I never said his misery index is 6.6. That is your lie. I did originally say 7.1 but then admitted that was wrong, based on source that was not the BLS. Then corrected it to 6.9 based on BLS data. At the same time, you rejected the official figures from the BLS and continued posting 6.6 when you knew it was really 6.9.

You're a proven liar, ChoadBreath.

I never said his misery index is 6.6. That is your lie. I did originally say 7.1 but then admitted that was wrong, based on source that was not the BLS. Then corrected it to 6.9 based on BLS data. At the same time, you rejected the official figures from the BLS and continued posting 6.6 when you knew it was really 6.9.

You're a proven liar, ChoadBreath.
You can't squirm flail your way out of it. You are a lying Democrat. You support a man whose dogs have 25 biting incidents at the White House. You stupid son of a bitch

You can't squirm flail your way out of it. You are a lying Democrat. You support a man whose dogs have 25 biting incidents at the White House. You stupid son of a bitch

LOL

It's fun watching some poor dumb schmuck continue to lie that Trump's average misery index is 6.6, project that it's me who's the liar.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

It's fun watching some poor dumb schmuck continue to lie that Trump's average misery index is 6.6, project that it's me who's the liar.

:abgg2q.jpg:
LOL you really bore me, a liar and a cheat just like your commander-in-chief. A real stupid son of a bitch who can't admit when he's lost an argument. Trump was so much better president than what we have right now, do you get paid to stick up for biden? What a stupid son of a bitch you are

LOL you really bore me, a liar and a cheat just like your commander-in-chief. A real stupid son of a bitch who can't admit when he's lost an argument. Trump was so much better president than what we have right now, do you get paid to stick up for biden? What a stupid son of a bitch you are

You've been crying this whole time Trump is at 6.6. You could have claimed you were wrong when you were shown the actual figures, but instead, you clung to your bullshit. Makes you are liar.

youre-a-liar-kevin-hart.gif

You've been crying this whole time Trump is at 6.6. You could have claimed you were wrong when you were shown the actual figures, but instead, you clung to your bullshit. Makes you are liar.

youre-a-liar-kevin-hart.gif
You lying son of a bitch I showed you the chart it said 6.6. You keep up with your dishonesty and pandering while you're squirming in your chair choking on your own diarrhea hahaha what a dumbass. LOL

Screenshot_20240125-081322_Instagram.jpg

Forum List

Back