Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

I like your dancing Trump! Keep it up loser hahaha

My pleasure, ChoadBreath...

Trump was handed a misery index of 7.2 and turned that into a misery index of 7.8. Biden was handed a misery index of 7.8 and turned that into a misery index of 6.8. Is that why Biden is at 16 while Trump is dead last according to s recent ranking of presidents?

tenor.gif

Trump was handed a misery index of 7.2 and turned that into a misery index of 7.8. Biden was handed a misery index of 7.8 and turned that into a misery index of 6.8. Is that why Biden is at 16 while Trump is dead last according to s recent ranking of presidents?

tenor.gif
A ranking by Democrat Trump haters? You sure are stupid hahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahaha! Trump misery index 6.6, Biden 9.8. You lose LOL

95bc0f6.jpg

tenor.gif
What I think has really got you upset is the fact that I've proven you to be as dishonest as Joe biden. A true liar and cheat, like your leader.

LOL

They're not Democrat Trump haters just because you're pissed at their rankings, shvantz. Many, in fact, are Republicans and conservatives.
Nah, liars never trumpers and Democrats. You are really stupid if you believe that ranking. Oh wait..

LOL

Your misery is noted and laughed at.

:itsok:
You are one miserable son of a bitch who's been wrong this whole time, what the fuck. Just because you're flailing.. hahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha( slaps his knee I )can't stand this.

e1ce219.jpg

You said "you knows what you are saying" wtf is that moron? Knows? Hahaha, flailing!

LOL

Holyfuck, you're retarded. :cuckoo:

I said "not even you knows what you're saying."

Perfectly comprehensible English for anyone with an IQ above room temperature, which you just showed, excludes you.

laughing-joe-biden.gif

LOL

Holyfuck, you're retarded. :cuckoo:

I said "not even you knows what you're saying."

Perfectly comprehensible English for anyone with an IQ above room temperature, which you just showed, excludes you.

laughing-joe-biden.gif
Now you misquoted yourself. You knows what you're saying. Sounds like black colloquial lingo. You are sure stupid and wrong loser

95e3d09.jpg

Now you misquoted yourself. You knows what you're saying. Sounds like black colloquial lingo. You are sure stupid and wrong loser

View attachment 906122

LOLOLOL

You're fucking nuts, ChoadBreath. Your idiocy and desperation are noted and laughed at :lmao:

Here are screen shots showing I didn't misquote myself...

Screenshot_20240221_131821_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240221_131903_Samsung Internet.jpg

My quote was right, even though you are too mentally challenged to understand that.

LOLOLOL

You're fucking nuts, ChoadBreath. Your idiocy and desperation are noted and laughed at :lmao:

My quote was right, even though you are too mentally challenged to understand that.
Flailing. Maybe someday you'll learn the English language properly. Till then you are just stupid and dishonest you lying Democrat.8d56866.png

LOLOLOL

You used plural "knows" with singular "you" . Maybe a class in grammar is in order here you stupid son of a bitch?

LOL

It's 6.9, not 6.6. 6.6 was 3 years ago.

And Hoover's 6.5 is still better than 6.6 or 6.9.
I don't really care about Hoover's 6.5. I care that I have beaten you over the head with Trump's 6.6 better than Biden's 9.8 you dumb shit.

6475025.jpg

Forum List

Back