Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

Sure thing Moon Bat. With an approval rating in the gutter we all know that Ole Potatohead is doing a super terrific job.

LOL

I gave you the link to the BLS' latest figures. Not my problem you're too stupid to navigate a link to see them.
You're so God damn stupid. You said you figured it yourself . Why would anybody pay attention to a Fool's figures? ? Since when is 6.6 equal to 6.9. Can't you read a chart? Obviously not cuck.

Screenshot_20240215-131842_DuckDuckGo.jpg

You're so God damn stupid. You said you figured it yourself . Why would anybody pay attention to a Fool's figures? ? Since when is 6.6 equal to 6.9. Can't you read a chart? Obviously not cuck.

View attachment 904901

LOL

Retard, I'm posting the most up to date figures.

You're posting 3 year old data that's been revised since then.

You lose because you're a loser and a liar.

It's 6.9.

Here are the most recent data from the BLS...

Unemployment Rate
Annual CPI

LOL

Retard, I'm posting the most up to date figures.

You're posting 3 year old data that's been revised since then.

You lose because you're a loser and a liar.

It's 6.9.

Here are the most recent data from the BLS...

Unemployment Rate
Annual CPI
LOL it says average index at the top. You are SO goddamn stupid. You certainly deserve Biden as your president hahaha.

Screenshot_20220326-082959_Chrome.jpg

The link also says it's from 2021. This is 2024.

Data has been revised since.

6.9 according to the most recent data.
Trump's presidency ended in 2020 moron. The article is from 2021. You have a problem with charts and dates? You are one stupid son of a bitch. Hahaha

Screenshot_20240219-110850_Facebook.jpg

LOL

Holy fuck. :eusa_doh:

Data has been revised since then. So his average misery index might have been 6.6 THEN, but it's 6.9 NOW, shvantz.

face-palm-gif.278959
Holy shit you are so stupid that you think I care about anything you say! It's okay for you to worship me you stupid son of a bitch! hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha 😅

Screenshot_20231009-121852_Samsung Internet.jpg

Holy shit you are so stupid that you think I care about anything you say! It's okay for you to worship me you stupid son of a bitch! hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha 😅

View attachment 905024

It doesn't matter what you care or don't care about. I already proved you're an abject imbecile, proved you're a liar, and proved the misery index is a flawed metric to measure the economy.

It doesn't matter what you care or don't care about. I already proved you're an abject imbecile, proved you're a liar, and proved the misery index is a flawed metric to measure the economy.
Is there anybody in your family who is honest? Anyone in your family that has half a brain? Maybe you could bring them on here because you are one stupid son of a bitch LOL

Screenshot_20220130-090728_Chrome.jpg

You are funny stupid dancing little man. hahaha. 6.6 stupid son of a bitch. So you are the stupidest one in your family, good to know! hahaha

View attachment 905123

Nope, you're lying again, ChoadBreath.

I proved what you posted was nearly 3 years old. And I proved the current figures show it was 6.9. And I proved you're an abject imbecile. And I proved you're a liar.

tenor.gif

Nope, you're lying again, ChoadBreath.

I proved what you posted was nearly 3 years old. And I proved the current figures show it was 6.9. And I proved you're an abject imbecile. And I proved you're a liar.

tenor.gif
Trump will be dancing like that again soon hahaha. You are such a moron that you can understand dates and figures. A true stupid government cuck! A dumb son of a bitch hahaha 6.6 stupid ass hahaha 2021! The year after Trump bitch . Hahaha

Screenshot_20240215-131842_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Forum List

Back