Biden's 'irresponsible' handling of classified docs bigger 'leakage' risk than Trump's, experts say

Illegally possessing TS/SCI documrnts,

Illegally storing TS/SCI documents
- In a Center paid for by Vhina, who is paying Biden and his aides
- In his garage
- In his home
- They are still looking for more

Biden and his lawyers can not provide a list of peoe to.had access to the highest classified information the US has that Biden possessed and was storing illegally

We do know that Joe Biden gave access to these TS/SCI Classified Intel Reports on Ukraine and Iran to an Influence-Peddling, tax-evading, lying, crackhead who has taken millions from Ukraine, China, and Russia and who is under no less than 3 on-going govt investigations for various crimes, which include providing false information on a govt form, tax evasion, foreign money laundeting, AND acting as an illegal, unregistered foreign agent....

...and have no idea who else...and neither does Biden or his lawyers.

1673891193628.png

'Nothing to see here...same exact situation as Trump's....even less. Move along.'

:shok:

Biden says he didn't know the documents were there. It doesn't seem out of the question that these documents could have been packed up in his things by mistake.

But yes, this is a political nightmare. It would have been way worse for everyone had the AG gotten Biden involved on the decision to raid Trump's house. Garland wouldn't do it, nor would he need to. That would be idiotic.
You might be able to get away with that excuse if it was a few documents in one location, Marener but that strains belief when you have multiple locations and multiple documents.

There is a reason that Biden's lawyers were packing up those documents. That stinks to high heavens. The whole thing does.

In case you haven't noticed, Marener? Joe Biden IS an idiot! As Barack Obama sagely noted "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up!"

Biden says he didn't know the documents were there. It doesn't seem out of the question that these documents could have been packed up in his things by mistake.

WHO packed up TS/SCI documents Biden was not even suppose to physically have at all, let alone have outside of a SCIF - the only place these documents are allowed to be seen / handled?

How could he not? He's the head of the Executive Branch. He oversees the DOJ!

I'll be blunt with you, Marener. If Joe Biden DIDN'T know? Then we don't have a President.
That's stupid. The president is not telling the DoJ who to investigate and who to prosecute. That's what they do in corrupt shithole countries.

WHO packed up TS/SCI documents Biden was not even suppose to physically have at all, let alone have outside of a SCIF - the only place these documents are allowed to be seen / handled?
The vice president is briefed on highly classified programs all the time. When it comes to classified documents, they're really not very different than the president.

The vice president is briefed on highly classified programs all the time. When it comes to classified documents, they're really not very different than the president.

You evaded my question.

WHO would have physically packed TS/SCI documents Biden was not even suppose to physically have at all, let alone have outside of a SCIF - the only place these documents are allowed to be seen / handled?

You might be able to get away with that excuse if it was a few documents in one location, Marener but that strains belief when you have multiple locations and multiple documents.

There is a reason that Biden's lawyers were packing up those documents. That stinks to high heavens. The whole thing does.

In case you haven't noticed, Marener? Joe Biden IS an idiot! As Barack Obama sagely noted "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up!"
Biden's lawyers were packing up his whole office at U Penn when they were discovered because he was no longer using it.

You need evidence that Biden did anything willfully and so far that's lacking.

You evaded my question.

WHO would have physically packed TS/SCI documents Biden was not even suppose to physically have at all, let alone have outside of a SCIF - the only place these documents are allowed to be seen / handled?
Any of the many staff that surround the vice president.

That's stupid. The president is not telling the DoJ who to investigate and who to prosecute. That's what they do in corrupt shithole countries.
If a sitting President isn't involved in the decision of HIS Department of Justice to raid the home of a former President (and his biggest political opponent) then he isn't involved in ANY decisions! There is ZERO way that Biden wouldn't have been appraised of what was going to happen!

Biden's lawyers were packing up his whole office at U Penn when they were discovered because he was no longer using it.

You need evidence that Biden did anything willfully and so far that's lacking.
LOL...why would a bunch of high priced lawyers be packing up an office, Marener? Use your head here! That's absurd on it's face!

If a sitting President isn't involved in the decision of HIS Department of Justice to raid the home of a former President (and his biggest political opponent) then he isn't involved in ANY decisions! There is ZERO way that Biden wouldn't have been appraised of what was going to happen!
That's what I've been trying to tell you.

The president doesn't involve themselves in ANY of these decisions.

No one with an ounce of common sense wants the president making these calls and the government is set up to keep the DoJ from being influenced by politicians.

LOL...why would a bunch of high priced lawyers be packing up an office, Marener? Use your head here! That's absurd on it's face!
Of course it's "lacking"! That's what you're going to get when you let your suspect's lawyers conduct the search for evidence of wrongdoing! Why hasn't the FBI conducted searches of Biden's homes and offices?

When you're a rich important person, you have lawyers do a lot of things for you.

That's what I've been trying to tell you.

The president doesn't involve themselves in ANY of these decisions.

No one with an ounce of common sense wants the president making these calls and the government is set up to keep the DoJ from being influenced by politicians.
You may be the most naive person I've ever met if you think a President wouldn't involve themselves in something as politically ground shaking as an FBI raid on a former President's home!
Has Joe Biden denied knowing about it! Oh, yeah and you know what, Marener? That's a bald faced lie! He knew about it and he signed off on it!

Why hasn't the FBI conducted searches of Biden's homes and offices?
They'd need a warrant, and to get a warrant they need evidence which they don't have.

The FBI had evidence to search Mar a Lago. They didn't have a warrant to search any other of Trump's homes and offices.

When you're a rich important person, you have lawyers do a lot of things for you.
LOL...you have them act as a moving company? Seriously? Have you ever hired a lawyer, Marener? I have. They are ungodly expensive. I sure as hell wouldn't use them as movers! That's absurd.

You may be the most naive person I've ever met if you think a President wouldn't involve themselves in something as politically ground shaking as an FBI raid on a former President's home!
Why would the president get involved? There's no upside to doing so and a lot of downside. Just give me one good reason why they would.
Has Joe Biden denied knowing about it!
Yes, but you don't really care anyway.
Oh, yeah and you know what, Marener? That's a bald faced lie! He knew about it and he signed off on it!
And all you have to back that up is because you said so. That's pretty pathetic.

Not only that, I imagine they need to be sure everything is legally followed and signed off on when it comes to documents, and that is where a lawyer is better.

They'd need a warrant, and to get a warrant they need evidence which they don't have.

The FBI had evidence to search Mar a Lago. They didn't have a warrant to search any other of Trump's homes and offices.
They don't have evidence? They have the documents that Biden's own people finally made public after two months of hiding them! So why didn't the FBI immediately get involved?

Forum List

Back