Biden's 'irresponsible' handling of classified docs bigger 'leakage' risk than Trump's, experts say

Joe Biden is the President, Pk...if you think that he's not going to have to sign off on his DOJ raiding the home of a former President then I find you a bit naive. Joe Biden had to know that was going to happen and I have to believe that if Joe had told them not to conduct the raid that it wouldn't have happened. So bottom line is that Joe Biden sicced the FBI on his political rival for doing what he knew he himself was guilty of!

Did Joe OK it? Probably so. Did Biden make the decision? I don't think he actually makes very many decisions.

You do that even though you know that you actually DID what Trump may or may not have done? With all due respect, Marener? Joe Biden DESERVES what's about to happen to him now!
Trump received a grand jury subpoena for the documents and he lied about complying with it so they raided his house.

This is the essence of FAFO.

Biden didn’t have anything to do with that.

Trump received a grand jury subpoena for the documents and he lied about complying with it so they raided his house.

It's Biden's DOJ, Marener! Of course he had something to do with the raid! That doesn't happen unless he signs off on it and I think you know that!

Biden stored top secret documents in an office that the Chinese government had access to. Then had the others in his garage, which he will not give up the visitor log from there. This proves he is bought and paid for.

Did Joe OK it? Probably so. Did Biden make the decision? I don't think he actually makes very many decisions.
xiden’s certainly capable of making stalinist decisions. He’s power is all that matters. Like a Mafia Don

We know for a fact it wasn’t to keep classified documents safe. Trump’s lawyers swore that there were no such documents in that closet.
Apparently the FBI and TRUMP! thought differently, as he said they asked him to put the locks on, and he did. And why do you keep saying "closet"? The room where they were stored was hardly a "closet". That's just you attempting to insinuate that TRUMP! just tossed them carelessly into his closet with his suits, while the truth is vastly different.

I see no criminal intent as of yet. Far more likely some documents got swept up in an office move and no one had any idea they were there until they looked.
Who is talking about criminal intent?

Classified documents got swept up in an office move?

"hey, when I drove drunk my intention was to get home. I had no intent of killing people"

Yeah...that will fly.

At this point all any of us knows is that documents were found in storage. It seems you've already made up your mind. Trump clearly intended to take secrets out of the white house and then refused to give them back. Why does he get a pass when his criminal intent is as clear as day?
you made up your mind that Trump colluded with Russia the day after he was elected into office.....lets put that aside.

Trump clearly intended to take secrets?
How do you know that?

Biden was a mistake?

How do you know that.

I have an idea....GET A FUCKING JOB ASSHOLE!

The give us your "opinion"

Both have shown they are untrustworthy and incompetent. There is nothing to win by arguing one is more so than the other.
Just "both"? How about what Clinton, (Bill) has, how about the unsecured server Hillary has?
Obama, Bush's? Seems all should be concerned of what they have stowed away. It never was an issue
until the democrats went after Trump. Now the DOJ has a mess going forward in how to handle this.

Just "both"? How about what Clinton, (Bill) has, how about the unsecured server Hillary has?
Obama, Bush's? Seems all should be concerned of what they have stowed away. It never was an issue
until the democrats went after Trump. Now the DOJ has a mess going forward in how to handle this.

We have been speaking about these two. Yes, If you go back through my posts I have condemned them all.

Trump is going to now be able to use the excuse "they all did it" and he very well may be right. My position is that it doesn't make it right or acceptable.

Apparently the FBI and TRUMP! thought differently, as he said they asked him to put the locks on, and he did. And why do you keep saying "closet"? The room where they were stored was hardly a "closet". That's just you attempting to insinuate that TRUMP! just tossed them carelessly into his closet with his suits, while the truth is vastly different.
I believe it is likely that the FBI did think that Trump’s lawyers were lying to them.

The fact is that the FBI never accepted that Trump could retain these documents. Locking the storeroom makes sense if you plan on coming back with a search warrant.

Joe Biden has a mess, Meister. What was he thinking when he OK'd the raid on Mar A Lago? Let's be honest here...if that raid doesn't happen then this is a minor scandal that gets swept under the rug by a compliant main stream media and his own DOJ. It's going to be a HUGE scandal now because of how it's conducted is going to be compared to how the Mar A Lago raid was conducted! I don't think Merrick Garland would have EVER appointed a Special Counsel if he hadn't appointed one to look into Trump! But because he did...he really had no choice but to appoint one now.
One of the things I think people haven't taken notice of is that Special Counsel was given the ability to look into ANYTHING illegal that is uncovered while examining this! Is there something in those documents that implicates Hunter Biden and deals with Ukraine and the CCP? This could be the door being cracked open on a myriad number of scandals that the Biden camp has managed to keep locked down until now. I have no idea if that is the case but it's certainly possible. It would explain why Biden took those documents with him in the first place.

I believe it is likely that the FBI did think that Trump’s lawyers were lying to them.

They were at least relaying Trumps' lies.

The fact is that the FBI never accepted that Trump could retain these documents. Locking the storeroom makes sense if you plan on coming back with a search warrant.

All while knowing others had them also. IMO.

Forum List

Back