Biden's 'irresponsible' handling of classified docs bigger 'leakage' risk than Trump's, experts say

It's Biden's DOJ, Marener! Of course he had something to do with the raid! That doesn't happen unless he signs off on it and I think you know that!
And just think of the nerve of it all! He had secret classified documents he left in the garage so his crackhead son could have access to it, and the son rakes in millions from America’s #1 foe….and then he authorizes a raid on his political opponent for having classified documents.

He's the President, Marener. He's the head of the Executive Branch and it's HIS DOJ! Do you really think that he wouldn't have known about it?
The president doesn’t involve themselves in specific details of who to investigate or how. The DoJ acts independent of political influence.

Trying to make this worse than Trump is not going to work. Of course you will try. You're going to have to dump Trump to make a big deal out of this and not seem like a flaming partisan hypocrite.

You don't have to try, it is worse.....Trump declassified the documents he had, they were kept in a locked room in his personal residence which was guarded by Secret Service agents 24/7.......

Biden illegally had top secret documents kept in an unguarded office financed by the Chinese Government, and in his home garage, also unsecured....and each area was easily accessed by his drug addicted, compromised, son........

The president doesn’t involve themselves in specific details of who to investigate or how. The DoJ acts independent of political influence.

No....Republican Presidents don't do that.....democrat Presidents do this as a matter of practice....

LOL...you really don't think the President would "involve" himself in the decision to raid the home of his biggest political opponent, Marener?
As for your claim that the DOJ acts independent of political influence? I'm sorry but that's LAUGHABLE and you know it! The DOJ has gotten more and more political over the past twenty years and that goes for both Democratic and Republican administrations!

The (former) president had the authority to declassify documents. The (former) vice president had no such authority. What Biden did was a crime but the question is why. There is a tangled web involving millions of dollars donated by CPC to the university where Biden stored the documents. The media isn't interested in untangling the web and the "Justice" dept is in the cover up business.

historically there maybe some truth to that, but when you look at how the demafasict acted sense the turn of the century…obama invoking himself in the clinton probe, his targeting of political rivals like bob mcdonnell, and how xiden authorized the raid of trump we know that’s no longer the case…at least while they are in office

The BIG difference between Trump's and Biden's handling of classified documents is:

TRUMP IS A TRAITOR AND PUTIN'S STOOGE!!!!

Biden is a loyal and patriotic American.

LOL...you really don't think the President would "involve" himself in the decision to raid the home of his biggest political opponent, Marener?
As for your claim that the DOJ acts independent of political influence? I'm sorry but that's LAUGHABLE and you know it! The DOJ has gotten more and more political over the past twenty years and that goes for both Democratic and Republican administrations!
No, I don't think Biden would involve himself in it. There's no reason for him to do so and it would be a political nightmare if anyone ever found out.

There's zero evidence to support Biden approving anything. All we have is people like you who just believe it anyway.

No, I don't think Biden would involve himself in it. There's no reason for him to do so and it would be a political nightmare if anyone ever found out.

There's zero evidence to support Biden approving anything. All we have is people like you who just believe it anyway.
Define "involve", Marener. Do you think Biden knew about the raid?

xiden was furious that garland wouldn’t. make up charges against trump…he personally ordered the stalinist raid to try and find something in his personal documents to charge him

It's become a political nightmare because Biden stole classified materials when he left the White House. My question is who would be so stupid that they wouldn't have stopped the impending raid on Mar A Lago before it happened let alone go on 60 Minutes and lecture Trump about doing something that he KNEW he'd done himself?

It's become a political nightmare because Biden stole classified materials when he left the White House. My question is who would be so stupid that they wouldn't have stopped the impending raid on Mar A Lago before it happened let alone go on 60 Minutes and lecture Trump about doing something that he KNEW he'd done himself?
Biden says he didn't know the documents were there. It doesn't seem out of the question that these documents could have been packed up in his things by mistake.

But yes, this is a political nightmare. It would have been way worse for everyone had the AG gotten Biden involved on the decision to raid Trump's house. Garland wouldn't do it, nor would he need to. That would be idiotic.

Forum List

Back