Biden's 'irresponsible' handling of classified docs bigger 'leakage' risk than Trump's, experts say

LOL...you have them act as a moving company? Seriously? Have you ever hired a lawyer, Marener? I have. They are ungodly expensive. I sure as hell wouldn't use them as movers! That's absurd.
You aren't Biden.

Not only that, I imagine they need to be sure everything is legally followed and signed off on when it comes to documents, and that is where a lawyer is better.
Oh so NOW they need to be careful about the documents that they shouldn't have had in the first place? Is that what you're going with, Coyote? This get's more laughable by the post!

They don't have evidence? They have the documents that Biden's own people finally made public after two months of hiding it! So why didn't the FBI immediately get involved?
Biden's lawyers notified the archives. The archives notified the DoJ. This all happened a while ago. What is the FBI supposed to do?

Well thank you for that, Marener!
So don't pretend like your experience with lawyers is anything comparable to his. It doesn't make sense to you because your life isn't anywhere near as complex as his.

So don't pretend like your experience with lawyers is anything comparable to his. It doesn't make sense to you because your life isn't anywhere near as complex as his.
I would assume that HIS lawyers are far more expensive as mine were, Marener! That doesn't change the very obvious fact that it's absurd to use high powered lawyers to move supposedly innocent documents from an office!

Oh so NOW they need to be careful about the documents that they shouldn't have had in the first place? Is that what you're going with, Coyote? This get's more laughable by the post!
He had the legal right to those documents while he was VP. They were obviously packed up while he was VP. The moment he was not legally allowed to have them was when he was no longer VP. Or do you dispute that?

Last week. What's your point?
Why wasn't it made public before the election? Why was there a wait until now? Why didn't the archives inquire about OTHER documents? Why didn't they involve the FBI at that point like they did with Trump? Why hasn't the FBI conducted an inspection of Biden homes and offices SINCE this was made public?

Why wasn't it made public before the election? Why was there a wait until now? Why didn't the archives inquire about OTHER documents? Why didn't they involve the FBI at that point like they did with Trump? Why hasn't the FBI conducted an inspection of Biden homes and offices SINCE this was made public?
The investigation was leaked to the press. The DoJ doesn't discuss ongoing investigations publicly.

The FBI never conducted an inspection of Trump's home and office until they got a search warrant for Mar a Lago.

I would assume that HIS lawyers are far more expensive as mine were, Marener! That doesn't change the very obvious fact that it's absurd to use high powered lawyers to move supposedly innocent documents from an office!
I would imagine, like with any high level official subject to the national records act, there office contains a mixture files that would have sorted and appropriately placed, with as personal, going to NARA, or whatever.

He had the legal right to those documents while he was VP. They were obviously packed up while he was VP. The moment he was not legally allowed to have them was when he was no longer VP. Or do you dispute that?
I have no idea when Biden took those documents or what they are about! What I do know is that as Vice President he had ZERO right to take classified materials with him from the White House and keep them.
What's really bad about what Biden did isn't that he kept classified documents...it's that he kept them places that weren't even remotely secure!

I would imagine, like with any high level official subject to the national records act, there office contains a mixture files that would have sorted and appropriately placed, with as personal, going to NARA, or whatever.
So let me get this straight, Coyote. You think that when Biden's Vice Presidential office was packed up that it was done by some clueless people that included classified documents (even though they were assumably marked as top secret!) and then those documents were scattered all over the place ending up in an unsecured office at UPenn and in a box in Joe's garage?

So after all of THAT incompetence...suddenly Joe sends a pack of high priced attorney's to pack up his office at UPenn? You're really going with that?

The president doesn’t involve themselves in specific details of who to investigate or how. The DoJ acts independent of political influence.
The DOJ is independent of political influence? The same DOJ who oversaw the FBI‘s fake Russian conspiracy against Trump? The same DOJ whose head met secretly (or tried to) with the husband of Hillary on the tarmac a couple days before the FBI was due to interview her for destroying evidence?

Nope….this will be an investigation by the House as part of their impeachment investigation.

Marener seems to think it's normal to use attorney's to pack up an office, Coyote. Isn't it strange that attorney's weren't used to pack up his Vice President's office even though one would assume that there would be the possibility of classified material being there but attorney's WERE used to pack up an office that Biden hadn't used in two years? Why would that happen? Give me a plausible explanation.

That's stupid. The president is not telling the DoJ who to investigate and who to prosecute. That's what they do in corrupt shithole countries.
The DOJ Secretary has already set limitations on the Special Prosecutor so as to protect Biden from having the full extent of his corruption revealed. And yes, that’s what they do in corrupt countries, which ours has become under Biden and the Democrats.

Marener seems to think it's normal to use attorney's to pack up an office, Coyote. Isn't it strange that attorney's weren't used to pack up his Vice President's office even though one would assume that there would be the possibility of classified material being there but attorney's WERE used to pack up an office that Biden hadn't used in two years? Why would that happen? Give me a plausible explanation.
My attorney charges $600 an hour, in increments of 15 minutes. I don’t hire her to move boxes. I hired Two Guys and a Truck.

The DOJ Secretary has already set limitations on the Special Prosecutor so as to protect Biden from having the full extent of his corruption revealed. And yes, that’s what they do in corrupt countries, which ours has become under Biden and the Democrats.
Every special prosecutor has limitations, including the one that Rosenstein appointed for Trump.

Forum List

Back