Biden's 'irresponsible' handling of classified docs bigger 'leakage' risk than Trump's, experts say

My attorney charges $600 an hour, in increments of 15 minutes. I don’t hire her to move boxes. I hired Two Guys and a Truck.
You wouldn't let Two Guys and a Truck have access to your personal information.

Well thank you for that, Marener!
He knows he’s not Biden. He’s not demented. Now it’s possible that Biden thinks he’s Oldestyle. Who knows?

Seriously, the libs are flailing as to who was more irresponsible with the documents, who had access, etc., etc., so as to deflect from the CONTENT of the documents. What was in those documents that Biden had removed from the WH and then hid, not too well I might add, in his house, garage, and office?

Every special prosecutor has limitations, including the one that Rosenstein appointed for Trump.
Reasonable ones. NOT…..don’t look for why Biden’s crackhead son, who received millions of dollars from the Communists, was given access to the documents by his father. If there’s a connection, it’s major corruption - and treason - and Biden will look bad. So don’t get there!

Reasonable ones. NOT…..don’t look for why Biden’s crackhead son, who received millions of dollars from the Communists, was given access to the documents by his father. If there’s a connection, it’s major corruption - and treason - and Biden will look bad. So don’t get there!
Source?

You wouldn't let Two Guys and a Truck have access to your personal information.
That’s true. i have a file of tax returns and other docs. But I wouldn’t have my ATTORNEY move CLASSIFIED INFO I’ve been hiding.

What do you mean “source”? These are known facts.
You're making claims about the limitations of the special proseuctor. Let's see your source.

Things aren't facts because you delcare them so.

That’s true. i have a file of tax returns and other docs. But I wouldn’t have my ATTORNEY move CLASSIFIED INFO I’ve been hiding.
Before you'd have any movers do anything, you'd go through it to see what is sensitive and what isn't. You'd take the personal information and let them handle the rest. Biden is the president. He's not going to spend his afternoon sifting through his stuff. If you have the kind of money Biden has, you'd have your attorney do it.

In that case this is evidence that Biden was unaware that the documents were in his office.

I keep personal information in my office. I wouldn't let movers dig through it without my presence.
xiden did too…remember the top secret information his lawyer found and snitched on him for were discovered in a file xiden labeled personal. Further proof he intend to steal the docs and convert to his own

It's pretty obvious that you don't use attorney's to pack up an office. I'm sorry but you don't. Especially one that you haven't used in two years.

Garland said so the other day. That’s my source.
Garland's statement doesn't really back up anything you claimed.

Earlier today, I signed an order appointing Robert Hur as Special Counsel for the matter I have just described. The document [order] authorizes him to investigate whether any person or entity violated the law in connection with this matter. The Special Counsel will not be subject to the day-to-day supervision of any official of the Department, but he must comply with the regulations, procedures, and policies of the Department.

It's pretty obvious that you don't use attorney's to pack up an office. I'm sorry but you don't. Especially one that you haven't used in two years.
Normal people pack up their own office. Biden doesn't exactly have time to do that.

Who should have packed up his office?

Before you'd have any movers do anything, you'd go through it to see what is sensitive and what isn't. You'd take the personal information and let them handle the rest. Biden is the president. He's not going to spend his afternoon sifting through his stuff. If you have the kind of money Biden has, you'd have your attorney do it.

In that case this is evidence that Biden was unaware that the documents were in his office.
It's evidence that Biden knew there were classified documents in that unsecured office!

Forum List

Back