Biden's 'irresponsible' handling of classified docs bigger 'leakage' risk than Trump's, experts say

I'm still trying to figure out what you think is the most likely issue here.

If you think Biden knew that the documents were in the office, why did he send his lawyer to get them if the lawyer just turned them over to NARA which caused the whole mess?

It only makes sense that Biden didn't have any idea they were there.
Maybe he doesn’t have any idea NOW, given his stage of dementia. That doesn’t mean he wasn’t aware when he took them six years ago and hid them in his garage, his office, and his house.

The most telling part will be what was IN those classified materials.

Only if it was intentional, which there’s no evidence to support it.
No, dipshit - it is illegal to remove TS/SCI documents from a SCIF.

There is NO 'Oops'.
There is NO 'I did not know'.
There is NO 'It was an accident'.

It is in the 'read-in' briefing and 'read-out' debriefing paperwork EVERYONE must sign - the same paperwork Hillary signed last time, the same paperwork Biden signed this time.

Signing the documents, which they did or would never get access to TS/SCI info, means you acknowledge everything you were briefed on.

There is no such thing as 'INADVERTENT' with TS/SCI information / documents.

Hillary's 'Ignorance' / 'Stupidity' defense will not work this time - it shouldn't have worked last time!

Who said he was a top notch attorney?
Go ahead and tell us the attorneys hourly rate since you seem to know everything.
You think that Joe Biden has a bunch of no talent hacks working for him as his personal attorneys, Marener? (eye roll) You live in a fantasy world.

No, dipshit - it is illegal to remove TS/SCI documents from a SCIF.

There is NO 'Oops'.
There is NO 'I did not know'.
There is NO 'It was an accident'.

It is in the 'read-in' briefing and 'read-out' debriefing paperwork EVERYONE must sign - the same paperwork Hillary signed last time, the same paperwork Biden signed this time.

Signing the docu.ents, which they did or would never get access to TS/SCI info, means you acknowledge e erythibg tou were briefed in.

There is no such thing as 'INADVERTENT' with TS/SCI information / documents.

Hillary's 'Ignorance' / 'Stupidity' defense will not work this time - it shouldn't have worked last time!
They remove documents from a SCIF all the time. Presidents and vice presidents operate under very different circumstances than everyone else in the government. That should be obvious to people like you given your defense as to how Trump handled his highly classified material.

You think that Joe Biden has a bunch of no talent hacks working for him as his personal attorneys, Marener? (eye roll) You live in a fantasy world.
Now you're being ridiculous. Is every lawyer a no talent hack or a top notch lawyer?

Obviously not.

Your fantasy is thinking you know everything about everyone and then attacking people who don't live in that fantasy.

There is no comparison. we have no idea who all got access to the xiden documents, how often or even how much of it has already been lost or sold b
And you don't know the same about Trump who you've been defending since his sorry ass was exposed for engaging in the biggest heist of top secret documents in history. Then he tried as usual to lie his stupid ass out of what he did.

They remove documents from a SCIF all the time.

HOLY SHIT! :omg:

That was either the biggest LIE you have ever told, or you are talking so far out of your ass we can all see your tonsils!

I have worked with classified information, to include TS/SCI information, for the last 35 years. I have been read-into and read-out of so many different SCI programs I have lost count.

Thank you for proving you have NEVER worked with classified information, especially TS/SCI information, in your life, or - if their is the slightest chance you have - you are lying your ass off.

You have just destroyed every bit of credolibility you ever had, have remaining, or will ever have.

I'm just going to put you on 'Ignore' now because you just proved theircis LITERALLY no reason to ever listen to you again.

Good luck proving otherwise. Is that the best you have?

If Biden took the documents intentionally why would he send his lawyer to get them?
A better question would be...if Biden thought there were no "surprises" to be found in that office...why wouldn't he simply have some workmen box everything up...put it in a truck and ship it wherever?

I don't have to prove intent. Biden had classified materials in his possession as Vice President and is basically now claiming that he simply misplaced them! If he did misplace them then that's gross negligence. Case closed. And that's if anyone REALLY buys the bullshit that Biden didn't know he had those documents!

HOLY SHIT! :omg:

That was either the biggest LIE you have ever told, or you are talking so far out of your ass we can all see your tonsils!

I have worked with classified information, to include TS/SCI information, for the last 35 years. I have been read-into and read-out of so many different SCI programs I have lost count.

Thank you for proving you have NEVER worked with classified information, especially TS/SCI information, in your life, or - if their is the slightest chance you have - you are lying your ass off.

You have just destroyed every bit of credolibility you ever had, have remaining, or will ever have.

I'm just going to put you on 'Ignore' now because you just proved theircis LITERALLY no reason to ever listen to you again.
Your experience is irrelevant since you're not the president or vice president.

A better question would be...if Biden thought there were no "surprises" to be found in that office...why wouldn't he simply have some workmen box everything up...put it in a truck and ship it wherever?

I don't have to prove intent. Biden had classified materials in his possession as Vice President and is basically now claiming that he simply misplaced them! If he did misplace them then that's gross negligence. Case closed. And that's if anyone REALLY buys the bullshit that Biden didn't know he had those documents!
Nothing about surprises, but we know there was private personal information in that office and it's stupid to let workmen handle it.

Gross negligence is never prosecuted. Even if it were, you'd have to prove that Biden is the one who was negligent.

Well, you seemed to think that TRUMP!'s documents were available for less than savory characters to access in Mara Lago, even though the FBI locked the door where they were being stored, while totally ignoring the characters who would have traipsed in and out of Quid Pro's unsecured garage. I mean, come on man, Hunter doesn't really hang around with the best crowds.
What makes you think that Hunter or anyone else who visited Biden's home went into his garage & rummaged around in storage boxes? Is that what you do? When you visit someone's home do you go sticking your nose where it doesn't belong? Probably. :abgg2q.jpg:

Now you're being ridiculous. Is every lawyer a no talent hack or a top notch lawyer?

Obviously not.

Your fantasy is thinking you know everything about everyone and then attacking people who don't live in that fantasy.
Average lawyers cost a fortune...top notch lawyers...the kind that represent Presidents...charge way more than average lawyers and Biden had LAWYERS plural packing up that office!

What makes you think that Hunter or anyone else who visited Biden's home went into his garage & rummaged around in storage boxes? Is that what you do? When you visit someone's home do you go sticking your nose where it doesn't belong? Probably. :abgg2q.jpg:
Hunter lived in that house, Clipper! Try to keep up!

Nothing about surprises, but we know there was private personal information in that office and it's stupid to let workmen handle it.

Gross negligence is never prosecuted. Even if it were, you'd have to prove that Biden is the one who was negligent.
So it's "private personal information" that you wouldn't want anyone to find out about...yet you leave it in an office for two years that countless people had access to? Do you even think about what you post here, Marener?

Average lawyers cost a fortune...top notch lawyers...the kind that represent Presidents...charge way more than average lawyers and Biden had LAWYERS plural packing up that office!
Average lawyer costs $400 an hour. Total cost would come to a few thousand dollars.

If that's a fortune to you, then I feel bad.

So it's "private personal information" that you wouldn't want anyone to find out about...yet you leave it in an office for two years that countless people had access to? Do you even think about what you post here, Marener?
Countless people had access to his office? Stop making shit up. It's pathetic.

Having TS/SCI documents outside of a SCIF was / is a crime.
- A VP can ONLY have access to TS/SCI info in conducting official business - moving out of the WH is NOT 'official business'.

Moving TS/SCI documents without doing so by legal requirements (Courier letter, special packaging, security, etc...) was / is a crime.

Placing them in an unsecure location was / is a crime.
- Placing and keeping TS/SCI in an abandoned insecured personal office in a building paid for / provided by the Chinese - who were paying Biden and his aides - is sure as hell illegal.
- Placing and keeping TS/SCI documents in an unauthorized, unsecure GARAGE was / is a crime.

Not having physical control of the documents, not having physical control of who has access to TS/SCI was / is a crime.

Judas Priest! Why are we even arguing about this and / or attempting to protect this PROVEN corrupt, criminal, treasonous, lying, influence peddling, NATIONAL SECURITY-DAMAGING POS?!

Democrats and snowflakes want people to take their eyes off the big picture, the obvious, and want to drag them down into the minutia in an attempt to successfuly use language, semantics, and bullshit to cause people to lose sight of what all of this case comes down to...WHICH IS THIS:

1. Biden illegally took TS/SCI documents with him when he left.

2. Some of those were relocated to an unsecure, unauthorized private office in a building paid for / provided by the Chinese. There was no security, no control of who had access, no record of who had access - for 5 years.

3. Some of those highly classified Intel Reports on Ukraine and Iran were relocated to Biden's unsecure, unauthorized GARAGE and some to inside his unsecure, unauthorized home...where there was no physical means to control the classified documents, no way to control who had access to the classified documents, and - again - no record of any kind of who had access to these areas and the docuents.

Excuses don't matter.
'What if's don't matter.
These facts are what all this noils down to.

And once again, Joe 'The Buck Stops Here' Biden and his clown posse arectrying to defend him / protect his ass...when there is no defense - just excuses and lies.

I was free to go into the garage of my childhood home and look through stuff I had left behind when I moved out. Were you barred from accessing your childhood things when you left your parents' house? That would be sad.

Average lawyer costs $400 an hour. Total cost would come to a few thousand dollars.

If that's a fortune to you, then I feel bad.
Again...these are the personal attorneys for the President of the United States...they are not "average" lawyers! Again...it's lawyers PLURAL! We know it's at least two...it may have been more.

Forum List

Back