Biden's 'irresponsible' handling of classified docs bigger 'leakage' risk than Trump's, experts say

.. Walls are closing in

Yeah, you've got him THIS TIME for sure, snowflake.

:itsok:

laughing hilariously.jpg

Biden debated Trump on stage and beat him.

Doesn't say much about the opponent or Trump's easily manipulated devotees.
That's because Biden was allowed to lie and claim that the Hunter lap top was Russian dis information. When the mods don't challenge your bullshit you can pretty much say whatever you want to and get away with it.

That's because Biden was allowed to lie and claim that the Hunter lap top was Russian dis information. When the mods don't challenge your bullshit you can pretty much say whatever you want to and get away with it.
Hell, Trump tried to give Biden COVID during a debate, so cry me a river.

No, dumbass. The Pulitzer Prize-winning NY Times, your beloved CNN, and - as provided / shown - even Democrat former House Intel Committee Chairman Adam Schiff is saying this could have jeopardized national security and needs an Intel Assessment conducted.

So take your partisan, gaslighting clown show back to the kids' table, and let the grown-ups talk.
so you say. you misrepresent people on CNN speaking for CNN. NYT? Only the Editorial page speaks for the NYT itself. Schiff? What exactly did he say?

"We have asked for an assessment in the intelligence community of the Mar-a-Lago documents," Schiff said. "I think we ought to get that same assessment of the documents found in the think tank as well as the home of President Biden. I'd like to know what these documents were. I'd like to know what the [intelligence community's] assessment is, whether there was any risk of exposure and what the harm would be and whether any mitigation needs to be done."
there you go again... easy sleezy -- Biden classified documents need to be reviewed for national security risks, Schiff says

Biden classified documents need to be reviewed for national security risks, Schiff says​

"I'd like to know what these documents were," Rep. Schiff said on "This Week"

It's funny watching the useful idiots contending that it's the same in both cases, even though Trump had the ability to declassify and Biden didn't. Such a transparent attempt to get rid of the disaster that is Biden and tie Trump to it. Sorry, simpletons, not gonna work.

Would you leave personal documents in a closet of an office you don't use any more for two years? What suddenly made these documents SO special that Biden sent a team of high priced attorney's to box them up?
They were boxing the entire office up because they were vacating it. The office had lots of personal documents.

You don't send movers to gather your personal documents. That's a pretty dumb thing for anyone to do, let alone the president.

It's funny watching the useful idiots contending that it's the same in both cases, even though Trump had the ability to declassify and Biden didn't. Such a transparent attempt to get rid of the disaster that is Biden and tie Trump to it. Sorry, simpletons, not gonna work.
Trump was issued a grand jury subpoena and they lied about complying with it.

Don't rewrite history. That's a big deal.

Why would anyone take anything that Adam Schiff says seriously, Dante? He's lied so often it's become a punch line at this point!
I believe you're confusing Schiff with Tucker

They were boxing the entire office up because they were vacating it. The office had lots of personal documents.

You don't send movers to gather your personal documents. That's a pretty dumb thing for anyone to do, let alone the president.
None of this matters. What matters is that 1) he was criminally negligent at best, or 2) this is part of a corruption scheme with his crackhead son the mechanism by which the Communists bought off Biden, and that’s why he was hiding classified documents

I believe you're confusing Schiff with Tucker

Adam Schiff testified that he had "irrefutable" proof that Donald Trump had colluded with Russia to win an election, Dante and then didn't produce ANYTHING like that! He's a liar.

He was more popular than Hillary. He would have been more popular than Joe Biden if the people had gotten the facts instead of a giant cover-up of how corrupt the Biden's are!
Hillary still beat Trump by millions of votes.

You have no facts about how "corrupt" Bidens are. You tried, using Russian disinformation, to make that claim but it blew up in your faces.

Forum List

Back