Biden's 'irresponsible' handling of classified docs bigger 'leakage' risk than Trump's, experts say

Again, why was Quid Pro so negligent that he had classified documents taken out of his office and put in his home and DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT?

I think Joe's mental acuity has been such that he doesn't know much of anything about what's going on around him. He may have been told and may have forgotten in the next minute. I'm wondering who actually decided to keep certain classified information and why they did it. My guess is, some stuff that the Biden family did not want to be made public, possibly having to do with Hunter's dealings in Ukraine and Joe's involvement. Like smoking gun conversations where Joe explicitly says that he wants the Ukrainian prosecutor fired or no aid to Ukraine. Hard to understand anything else.

None of this matters. What matters is that 1) he was criminally negligent at best, or 2) this is part of a corruption scheme with his crackhead son the mechanism by which the Communists bought off Biden, and that’s why he was hiding classified documents
1. No. Gross negligence is never prosecuted unless there's some other factors, which don't exist. Trump is in far worse shape given his attempts to conceal and obstruct justice.
2. Fiction

Hillary still beat Trump by millions of votes.

You have no facts about how "corrupt" Bidens are. You tried, using Russian disinformation, to make that claim but it blew up in your faces.
We're about to find out a lot more about the Bidens, Marener. The GOP controls the House now and Joe won't have Pelosi to protect him from Congressional investigation any more. The subpoenas are coming and Jim Jordan will be grilling people under oath. We'll see what blows up.

Washington Post? A source that nobody trusts. An article that you can't read unless you take out a subscription? Why do you even waste our time with that kind of nonsense?
Pathetic. It's widely reported.

Why do you waste my time with useless ad hominems?

The source is Mark Meadows. You know? The pathetic lackey of a chief of staff.

1. No. Gross negligence is never prosecuted unless there's some other factors, which don't exist. Trump is in far worse shape given his attempts to conceal and obstruct justice.
2. Fiction
Other factors like weaponizing the DOJ to go after your political opponent for something that you were doing? Those kind of factors, Marener?

We're about to find out a lot more about the Bidens, Marener. The GOP controls the House now and Joe won't have Pelosi to protect him from Congressional investigation any more. The subpoenas are coming and Jim Jordan will be grilling people under oath. We'll see what blows up.
You tried that in 2020 with the Senate investigation and it failed. Jim Jordan is a hapless moron. If that's your ace in the hole, I feel bad for you.

of course, to be in good standing in a Cult, everybody has to be against the Leader . He alone can fix things, using the best words, in the most perfect phone calls...
All I said was that the debates were hindered by biased mods. Anyone who is honest would admit this.

I'm sure Garland's handpicked special council will exonerate Biden.
If the Democrats want to keep Joe around the Special Council will excuse Joe”s actions. . If the Dems want to dump Joe, the Special Council will determine Joe negligently handled the information.

Pathetic. It's widely reported.

Why do you waste my time with useless ad hominems?

The source is Mark Meadows. You know? The pathetic lackey of a chief of staff.
Trump tests postive and then tests negative in a follow up test? So what's your point?

He was more popular than Hillary. He would have been more popular than Joe Biden if the people had gotten the facts instead of a giant cover-up of how corrupt the Biden's are!
All we needed was for the media to report objectively, and Trump would have won. The Dems knew that, which is why the biased FBI colluded with social media to suppress the truth about Biden.

Had the media done it’s job, the entire world would have been better off.

2. Fiction
How do you know what other factors exist? The SP is just getting started.

Biden is in MUCH worse shape, and YOU are in major denial.

You tried that in 2020 with the Senate investigation and it failed. Jim Jordan is a hapless moron. If that's your ace in the hole, I feel bad for you.
Our ace in the hole is Hunter, Marener! He was a crack addict that kept evidence of influence peddling on his lap top like an idiot, then gave that lap top to someone to repair it!

So Joe Biden's DOJ didn't go after his political opposition for something that Joe Biden had done? He didn't go on 60 Minutes and lie just like he did on that debate stage?
You know the DoJ appointed a special prosecutor to go after Biden, right?

How do you know what other factors exist? The SP is just getting started.

Biden is in MUCH worse shape, and YOU are in major denial.
We know that Trump was concealing documents and obstructing justice.

We don’t know any similar factors with Biden.

That makes Trump in much worse shape.

Forum List

Back