Biden's 'irresponsible' handling of classified docs bigger 'leakage' risk than Trump's, experts say

Normal people pack up their own office. Biden doesn't exactly have time to do that.

Who should have packed up his office?
agreed, that why xiden used attorneys…his private attorneys, he thought they’d cover for him…he didn’t expect them to rat him out

Normal people pack up their own office. Biden doesn't exactly have time to do that.

Who should have packed up his office?
Biden has a large staff. Any of them would have been perfectly adequate for doing such a mundane task. You send high priced attorney's when you have things that could create a legal problem for you. That's so obvious it amuses me that you and Coyote are even trying to argue it's something innocent!

Before you'd have any movers do anything, you'd go through it to see what is sensitive and what isn't. You'd take the personal information and let them handle the rest. Biden is the president. He's not going to spend his afternoon sifting through his stuff. If you have the kind of money Biden has, you'd have your attorney do it.

In that case this is evidence that Biden was unaware that the documents were in his office.
So you’re saying he’s going to turn around and play the “I didn’t know the classified information was strewn all over the place“ - and make his attorney the fall guy? And the attorney just threw them in a box in the garage? And knowing the crackhead son had full access to it, and would sell his soul for his next fix?

Uh-huh. The attorney did that, for sure. WHY??

So you’re saying he’s going to turn around and play the “I didn’t know the classified information was strewn all over the place“ - and make his attorney the fall guy? And the attorney just threw them in a box in the garage? And knowing the crackhead son had full access to it, and would sell his soul for his next fix?

he’s attorneys were smart….they knew the xiden crime. family was going to try to throw them under the boss and snitched as soon as the crimes were uncovered

Biden has a large staff. Any of them would have been perfectly adequate for doing such a mundane task. You send high priced attorney's when you have things that could create a legal problem for you. That's so obvious it amuses me that you and Coyote are even trying to argue it's something innocent!
It's a personal matter. He couldn't use government employees to do so.

Personal lawyers have confidentiality agreements.

What are you getting at anyway? Why do you think it's so weird for his lawyer to do it?

That doesn't make any sense. The attorney did exactly what they're supposed to do when they found the documents and is in no legal jeopardy.

What are you getting at anyway? Why do you think it's so weird for his lawyer to do it?
moving classified documents isn’t a personal matter.

he’s attorneys were smart….they knew the xiden crime. family was going to try to throw them under the boss and snitched as soon as the crimes were uncovered
Still doesn’t make sense. The attorney had to suspect that the Biden Crime Family was hard at work - honestly, who believes Crackhead is getting $500,000 a painting from unnamed foreign nationals due to his talent - and he’s likely in trouble regardless. Being the first to come clean might lessen the blow, but he’s still facing major charges - IF it can be proven that he knew about the documents and was the one to put them in the garage.

And that tells me it wasn’t him. No attorney would store illicit, classified material in the garage where Crackhead could use them to sell secrets to the Communists.

i suspect the documents are evidence of the corruption and the SP now has access.

Because it would cost a small fortune? Why would anyone need multiple lawyers with attorney/client confidentiality to pack up an office that you haven't used in years? Why would any rational person do that unless they were worried about what was IN that office? I know what a lawyer costs me, Marener and the firm I employ isn't a high powered DC law firm. I shudder to think what it must have cost Biden to have multiple DC lawyers spending hours packing up boxes with documents.

Which begs the question...why did Biden not bring in the FBI to search for any additional documents if he were actually "surprised" that there were some in the UPenn office? Why would you have your own lawyers be the ones who conducted the following searches and why would you wait two months before going public with what was found?

That doesn't make any sense. The attorney did exactly what they're supposed to do when they found the documents and is in no legal jeopardy.
How could any competent lawyer not realize that Biden WAS in legal jeopardy from the moment the very first document was found? He stole classified materials from the White House and then shockingly stored them in an unsecured office. That's the very definition of "gross negligence"!

Because it would cost a small fortune? Why would anyone need multiple lawyers with attorney/client confidentiality to pack up an office that you haven't used in years? Why would any rational person do that unless they were worried about what was IN that office? I know what a lawyer costs me, Marener and the firm I employ isn't a high powered DC law firm. I shudder to think what it must have cost Biden to have multiple DC lawyers spending hours packing up boxes with documents.

Which begs the question...why did Biden not bring in the FBI to search for any additional documents if he were actually "surprised" that there were some in the UPenn office? Why would you have your own lawyers be the ones who conducted the following searches and why would you wait two months before going public with what was found?
A few thousand dollars isn't a small fortune.

How could any competent lawyer not realize that Biden WAS in legal jeopardy from the moment the very first document was found? He stole classified materials from the White House and then shockingly stored them in an unsecured office. That's the very definition of "gross negligence"!
I'm still trying to figure out what you think is the most likely issue here.

If you think Biden knew that the documents were in the office, why did he send his lawyer to get them if the lawyer just turned them over to NARA which caused the whole mess?

It only makes sense that Biden didn't have any idea they were there.

Only if it was intentional, which there’s no evidence to support it.
Ignorance of the law isn't an excuse for breaking the law, Marener. Joe Biden's been in Washington for five decades. He knows what is and isn't allowed when it comes to classified documents. He's got classified documents in four different locations and none of them are even close to being "secure"!

That's besides the point though...what's really appalling about this is the way that Biden allowed his DOJ to go after Trump for something that he himself was guilty of! That pious 60 Minutes interview when he skewered Trump for having classified documents while he himself had dozens of classified documents in multiple places? The man has no shame and no scruples!

Ignorance of the law isn't an excuse for breaking the law, Marener. Joe Biden's been in Washington for five decades. He knows what is and isn't allowed when it comes to classified documents. He's got classified documents in four different locations and none of them are even close to being "secure"!

That's besides the point though...what's really appalling about this is the way that Biden allowed his DOJ to go after Trump for something that he himself was guilty of! That pious 60 Minutes interview when he skewered Trump for having classified documents while he himself had dozens of classified documents in multiple places? The man has no shame and no scruples!
It’s not ignorance of the law that is the issue. It’s that people would have had to have intentionally removed the documents for it to be illegal.

If you think it would be a few thousand dollars...then you have no clue what so ever about what a top notch attorney is getting paid per hour! This wasn't just one lawyer...it was lawyers PLURAL!
Who said he was a top notch attorney?
Go ahead and tell us the attorneys hourly rate since you seem to know everything.

It’s not ignorance of the law that is the issue. It’s that people would have had to have intentionally removed the documents for it to be illegal.
Are you really going to claim that it was an "accident" when multiple sites with multiple documents are involved? Good luck getting anyone to buy THAT fairy tale!

Are you really going to claim that it was an "accident" when multiple sites with multiple documents are involved? Good luck getting anyone to buy THAT fairy tale!
Good luck proving otherwise. Is that the best you have?

If Biden took the documents intentionally why would he send his lawyer to get them?

Forum List

Back