Biden's job approval is bad news for the GOP

The number aren't made up. We have 20-40 million illegals from virtually every nation on earth.

Horsecrap, where do you get these numbers from?

FT_19.06.12_5FactsIllegalImmigration_US-unauthorized-immigrant-total.png

But even aside from that, 20-40 million illigals you claim DO NOT actually explain what ass you pulled 89-90million new "poor immigrants" from.

Sure I did you ignorant commie, have you ever heard of chain migration? Xiden will put it on steroids'. Parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins flocking to the border, all in the name of family reunification. The fuckers should remain unified in their own fucking countries. Let's say the 11 million is correct, which it ain't. Get 3-5 family member per head, you're looking at 55-70 million total. Perhaps you should actually pay attention to what Xiden is saying, he's already laid it all out.

And your explanation why none of this happened during 8 years of Obama/Biden admin?

What's O'bummer's & Xiden's ecomoney sucked & Trump's didn't. What I win PROG?

Is that English?

Trump was hired to break shit in DC and did a damn fine job of it.

Trump was fired for breaking the wrong shit while beclowning his office.

Well that seem to be the prevailing commie opinion. I can think of 75 million voters that disagree.

Moron, did you just seriously suggest 82 million Americans who voted to kick Trump out of office...are communists?

Nah, there's just that many that swallow what the state run media and commies like you are pushing. They're not called low information voter for nothing.

State run media...?

Nutbag do you even know what country you are in?

This conversation is pointless, can't reason with off the wall crazy.
Profit run media...is that better?

Yes, privately owned media is MUCH better as anyone who knows what state run media can turn into will tell you.

But something tells me that even NPR, a non-profit funded (not ran by) by government and private donations is not to your liking.
I deal in facts that lead to consequences.
Our media is owned by public entities that are driven by profit, not by truth.

Well that seem to be the prevailing commie opinion. I can think of 75 million voters that disagree.

Moron, did you just seriously suggest 82 million Americans who voted to kick Trump out of office...are communists?

Nah, there's just that many that swallow what the state run media and commies like you are pushing. They're not called low information voter for nothing.

State run media...?

Yes, privately owned media is MUCH better as anyone who knows what state run media can turn into will tell you.

But something tells me that even NPR, a non-profit funded (not ran by) by government and private donations is not to your liking.

What media DO you like?

State run media...?

What media DO you like?
Not one in specific because they all cover the news from their own slant.
My advantage is that due to by religion I belong to a huge swath of people across the US and Israel and I get the impact of events from actual people.
I do not approve of riots for any reason, whether local or national and I do not approve of the major social networking web site spending millions to attract sexual perverts while suppressing political points of view.

What's with the homophobic harum-scarem so many RightFielders harbor?

I mean, do you remember when you heard constantly from them about 'butthurt'. Now this poster above is fretting over America getting it in the rear by China. ????

What's up with that?
Is it one of those 'projecton' thingys?

Now I ain't one to try to psychoanalyze someone posting anonymously on an internet message board, but.......but, Jeeeeez! those guys with their terror over gungrabbers and 'butthurt'.....well, it makes one wonder if anyone has analyzed that slice of nutjobbery.
I guess the thrust of my post went over your head so you seized on my word meme. If you like butts, go talk to Moonie here he likes to show you his.

State run media...?

What media DO you like?
My advantage is that due to by religion I belong to a huge swath of people across the US and Israel and I get the impact of events from actual people.
I do not approve of riots for any reason, whether local or national and I do not approve of the major social networking web site spending millions to attract sexual perverts while suppressing political points of view.

Gotcha, you don't actually have any constructive ideas on the media, you just want to complain about it.

State run media...?

What media DO you like?

Gotcha, you don't actually have any constructive ideas on the media, you just want to complain about it.
Ad hominem.
You obviously want US taxpayers to support other nations and are probably a transgender yourself.

State run media...?

What media DO you like?

Are you inferring that news outlets should be forced to adhere to facts?

State run media...?

What media DO you like?

Ad hominem.
You obviously want US taxpayers to support other nations and are probably a transgender yourself.

?? What ad hominem? You drinking early?

I'm a well adjusted straight, white male talking about your unconstructive complaining about the media.

Can you handle that sanely? :rolleyes:

State run media...?

What media DO you like?

Ad hominem.

That
is an ad hominem.
I posted specific garbage reported by news outlets and sexual perversion being pushed by a major corporation.
What have you posted besides your anger.

State run media...?

What media DO you like?

Ad hominem.

That
is an ad hominem.
I posted specific garbage reported by news outlets and sexual perversion being pushed by a major corporation.

No it isn't ad hominem. I'm making no personal attack on you by accurately describing your position that there is no good media type by you.

State run media...?

What media DO you like?

Ad hominem.

That
is an ad hominem.

No it isn't ad hominem. I'm making no personal attack on you by accurately describing your position that there is no good media type by you.
Why do you think local news outlets stay away from national and state news and just report traffic accidents and muggings?
If you think think any media is telling you the absolute truth our conversation is done.

Doing nothing but signing a record number of EO will help your approval rating let’s see how it goes when he actually tries to govern.
With Trump's record of EO's and lack of much actual legislation...you really don't have a leg to be critical on...

But I do agree - let's see how he governs. It will take a couple years to see what pans out.

Joe Biden's low profile, professional behavior, and sensitivity to the plight of the underprivileged stands in stark contrast to Donald Trump's (less than) Presidential behavior.

This.

He's quiet, boring, doing the job (whether you agree with the positions or not), and frankly, acts like a professional with a job to do. He is filling his cabinet, without a lot of fanfare, and setting a legislative agenda.

What a refreshing change from the daily, sometimes 24/7 tweet-storms and tweet rums (Trump version of a tantrum), the constants taunts and clashes with the media, with various public figures...nice to open the news and see what's going on instead of the latest Trumprage and lies.
Translation~ corrupt business as usual in washington D.C.

Doing nothing but signing a record number of EO will help your approval rating let’s see how it goes when he actually tries to govern.
With Trump's record of EO's and lack of much actual legislation...you really don't have a leg to be critical on...

But I do agree - let's see how he governs. It will take a couple years to see what pans out.
Biden has more EOs than Trump , Obama and bush Jr combined in the first weeks

State run media...?

You're right, the conversation is pointless unless you can admit to yourself that the MSM has been acting as the propaganda arm of the commiecrats. If you can't see the difference in coverage and attitude since the commies frauded their way to power, you're beyond any reason.

The number aren't made up. We have 20-40 million illegals from virtually every nation on earth.

Horsecrap, where do you get these numbers from?

FT_19.06.12_5FactsIllegalImmigration_US-unauthorized-immigrant-total.png

But even aside from that, 20-40 million illigals you claim DO NOT actually explain what ass you pulled 89-90million new "poor immigrants" from.

Sure I did you ignorant commie, have you ever heard of chain migration? Xiden will put it on steroids'. Parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins flocking to the border, all in the name of family reunification. The fuckers should remain unified in their own fucking countries. Let's say the 11 million is correct, which it ain't. Get 3-5 family member per head, you're looking at 55-70 million total. Perhaps you should actually pay attention to what Xiden is saying, he's already laid it all out.

And your explanation why none of this happened during 8 years of Obama/Biden admin?

I've got one - you are just a crazed nutter running your mouth on the internetz. What you say has ZERO predictive value and 8 years from now you'll be saying same ol' shit about another incoming Democrat admin. You will probably learn nothing from your failure at thought.

It's pretty damn simple commie, the house killed the unconstitutional gang of 8 bullshit the maobama regime managed to get through the senate. The only hope for stopping it now is the two moderate commiecrats in the senate.

Biden signed more EO in his first week than the last three Presidents did combined so I have to legs to stand on. I don’t think we will need to years on the governing front.

Biden has more EOs than Trump , Obama and bush Jr combined in the first weeks
When they remove Biden from office for being incompetent, all his EOs and policy decisions should be voided.

The Authoritarian trump...can only dream of a 51% approval poll. He was always a president of the minority. The majority of people in this country never supported the Fake president.

Forum List

Back