Biden’s Leftist Policies Help Drive Inflation to 8.5%

I don't blame him for the current economy, a few months ago there was a thread extolling how great Biden has done with the economy and the left heaped praise on him, and when I mentioned the reasons, (none included Biden) for the great numbers the left ripped me, so why does a good economy get Biden credit and a bad economy he has no blame?

I don't give him much credit, nor do I give him much blame, he is like most Presidents.
Thats fair, but the shoe fits the other foot too.

Biden is going to get more credit than he should from the left, more blame than he should from the right - this is a bi-partisan phenomenon.

Thats fair, but the shoe fits the other foot too.

Biden is going to get more credit than he should from the left, more blame than he should from the right - this is a bi-partisan phenomenon.
Very true, and Presidents get elected and not elected because of the economy. That to me is strange in of it's self.

All the money he’s handed out has contributed to the causes of inflation at both ends - too much money chasing too few goods (the too few foods caused by the labor and truckers shortage). Of course, he will blame it all on Putin and hope Americans are stupid enough to believe him.

That is nothing but a lie. The fact is that the pandemic aid ended last year and the child tax credit ended in December. Helping people keep their heads above water is not inflationary. $6 trillion dollars flowed from the lower and middle class to the rich and powerful. Taxes need to be raised on the rich and powerful.

The reason for inflation is simple. Oil prices have risen because oil companies are keeping supplies low to keep prices high. Oil executives admit this. A Dallas Fed survey of oil executives shows 59% say shareholders are the reason they are not drilling. Only 11% say government regulation is the cause. Big businesses are raising prices because they can not because they have to. The fact that big business is making record profits is definitive proof of this.

Americans are stupid if they think Biden is responsible for this.

The young adults today have NO CLUE what it’s like to live through a recession. They’re about to find out, the hard way.

My fear, among others, is that Biden - eager to buy his way out of falling poll numbers - will try to push more inflation-exacerbating handouts. So we will have the Fed trying to tighten the money supply while Biden simultaneously tries to flood the economy with more money. How this idiot ever got through college, let alone law school, is anybody’s guess.

Helping Americans does not exacerbate inflation. You are the idiot and it is hard to believe you got through grade school.

Forum List

Back