Biden’s Leftist Policies Help Drive Inflation to 8.5%

Yes, I'm done.

You only know a piece of this, because it's all you've been told.

Believe what you want. Believe what you're told. You're too intelligent for me.
Glad you recognize my superior intelligence. I, for example, don’t give a thumbs up to a post I disagree with, but I understand how you liberals get confused.

All the money he’s handed out has contributed to the causes of inflation at both ends - too much money chasing too few goods (the too few foods caused by the labor and truckers shortage). Of course, he will blame it all on Putin and hope Americans are stupid enough to believe him.

He was installed in this Banana Republic to bring America in to The New World Order.

Did you know that at the rate Illegal Aliens that Biden has invading our country that by the time his term is done, it would take 250 years to process all of their immigration cases?
Within 7 years 20% of America's population will be Illegal Aliens.

He's trashing our currency, destroying the Petro Dollar, installing Satanic Activist Pedo coddling judges on SCOTUS, destroying our supply chain, and is now causing Famine around The World.

WOW wholesale inflation skyrockets to 11.2% in March the worst ever. Way to go Biden and Dems you bunch of blithering idiots. Can we put Trump back in charge now these politicians are economic morons!

He was installed in this Banana Republic to bring America in to The New World Order.

Did you know that at the rate Illegal Aliens that Biden has invading our country that by the time his term is done, it would take 250 years to process all of their immigration cases?
Within 7 years 20% of America's population will be Illegal Aliens.

He's trashing our currency, destroying the Petro Dollar, installing Satanic Activist Pedo coddling judges on SCOTUS, destroying our supply chain, and is now causing Famine around The World.
I know. It’s enough to make me throw up.

About five miles from here, there’s an area that is hotbed of illegal aliens. (Coincidently, this was the highest per capital rate of COVID infections of the entire region.) You do NOT want to make a wrong turn as you drive past on the main drag, or you will swear you are in an impoverished area of San Salvador: babies in diapers sitting on dirty curbs, trash everywhere, beaten up old cars on what remains of the grass, empty liquor bottles, and mothers with a gaggle of kids “hanging out” around the strip mall. THIS is what the Democrats are turning us into.

The public school in what HAD been a clean, if modest, neighborhood 25 years ago is now down to a 3 - and dropping. Law-abiding working class parents who had hoped for their kids to have a better life see them stuck in classes when half the school doesn’t even speak English.

Funny how the left was bragging how great Biden has done with the economy after we suffered a pandemic where we shut down the economy and then the government started printing money, then added $4 trillion into the economy and the growth was all due to Biden and his greatness. Now, with inflation, which was supposed to be temporary, supply chain shortages, wages stagnating, high fuel prices, the left now wants to shift the blame to others.

So he wants credit but wants no blame. Lol! What is even funnier, is the left is willing to play the game that will lose more votes when November comes and things get worse.

Funny how the left was bragging how great Biden has done with the economy after we suffered a pandemic where we shut down the economy and then the government started printing money, then added $4 trillion into the economy and the growth was all due to Biden and his greatness. Now, with inflation, which was supposed to be temporary, supply chain shortages, wages stagnating, high fuel prices, the left now wants to shift the blame to others.

So he wants credit but wants no blame. Lol! What is even funnier, is the left is willing to play the game that will lose more votes when November comes and things get worse.
As we near the election and they realize that time is running out to collapse the country, expect more radical moves.

What’s going to happen as they continue to drive up inflation is that people will become more and more desperate to be able to afford groceries and gas, they will push for another big spending bill - handouts - figuring that it will be hard for politicians to vote against it. It will be a dangerous cycle of more money printing, then higher inflation, then more money printing, until…..total collapse.

All by design. These Democrats aren’t ignorant. They’re evil.

Stimulus money was a bipartisan give away. No way can you reasonably blame one party or the other.
Don't you wish!
Mike%20Tyson-Th.gif

Stimulus money was a bipartisan give away. No way can you reasonably blame one party or the other.
In March of 2021, when stimulus wasn't really needed how many Democrats and how many Republicans voted for the stimulus money? My guess is the Democrats voted yes and the Republicans voted no. Just a guess, but I believe it wasn't bipartisan at all, if I remember corectly.

I know. It’s enough to make me throw up.

About five miles from here, there’s an area that is hotbed of illegal aliens. (Coincidently, this was the highest per capital rate of COVID infections of the entire region.) You do NOT want to make a wrong turn as you drive past on the main drag, or you will swear you are in an impoverished area of San Salvador: babies in diapers sitting on dirty curbs, trash everywhere, beaten up old cars on what remains of the grass, empty liquor bottles, and mothers with a gaggle of kids “hanging out” around the strip mall. THIS is what the Democrats are turning us into.

The public school in what HAD been a clean, if modest, neighborhood 25 years ago is now down to a 3 - and dropping. Law-abiding working class parents who had hoped for their kids to have a better life see them stuck in classes when half the school doesn’t even speak English.
These people aren't incompetent. They just act stupid. It's theater for the ignorant masses.

They are in power to carry out implementation of The New World Order.
Russian Collusion, Obama and Clinton launching COUPS in Ukraine, Syria, Egypt, and Libya, Benghazi, Lock Downs for the Scamdemic, Rigged Elections, Gas Prices being hiked, our Own Government trying to deny us medications like HCQ and monoclonal antibodies (Anti Venom) The War in Ukraine, Supply Chain Issues, Famine.....are all planned and all manufactured disasters designed to create a problem that only The New World Order (Great Reset) can fix.

Did you know that the COVID 19 spike proteins are nearly identical to snake venom of the Krait Viper? People that get bit by that eventually experience respiratory failure and have to be placed on a ventilator..........

This thing was manufactured like everything else we have seen in Obama's term, right in to Trump's term and all of it was as fraudulent as Joe Biden's election. All Man Made. All Planned

Last edited:
The first stimulus bill passed on a voice vote. Can't get more bipartisan than that. The next two were the same partisan battles.
Stimulus payments weren’t the only handouts. Biden pushed through a big welfare expansion - misnamed “child tax credit” - that went to 90% of people with kids.

(The young woman doing some unskilled work for me about 10 hours a week at $25 hr quit the minute her extra “tax credit” came in.)

These people aren't incompetent. They just act stupid. It's theater for the ignorant masses.

Russian Collusion, Obama and Clinton launching COUPS in Ukraine, Syria, Egypt, and Libya, Benghazi, Lock Downs for the Scamdemic, Rigged Elections, Gas Prices being hiked, our Own Government trying to deny us medications like HCQ and monoclonal antibodies (Anti Venom) The War in Ukraine, Supply Chain Issues, Famine.....are all planned and all manufactured disasters designed to create a problem that only The New World Order (Great Reset) can fix.

It's as fraudulent as Joe Biden's election. All Man Made. All Planned

Like I said…..evil. And enabled by the useful idiots (who ironically think they are of superior intelligence.)

It's as fraudulent as Joe Biden's election. All Man Made. All Planned

Look at what is happening in China. They have padlocked their citizens into their apartments with no food or water, and some are so desperate they’ve been driven to suicide.

Fauci is talking about more lockdowns here. Just saying,.

The first stimulus bill passed on a voice vote. Can't get more bipartisan than that. The next two were the same partisan battles.
THANK YOU!

The first one was necessary. The government had put folks out of work, instantly through no fault of their own. The other two, as you know, were not but instead were simple giveaways to keep workers satiated and kept home from work.

Largess-M.jpg

THANK YOU!

The first one was necessary. The government had put folks out of work, instantly through no fault of their own. The other two, as you know, were not but instead were simple giveaways to keep workers satiated and kept home from work.

Largess-M.jpg
That’s what I keep trying to explain to the useful idiots.

Look at what is happening in China. They have padlocked their citizens into their apartments with no food or water, and some are so desperate they’ve been driven to suicide.

Fauci is talking about more lockdowns here. Just saying,.
Read my little article about The 4 Horsemen. All these crises are man made.

Did you know that the COVID 19 spike proteins are nearly identical to snake venom of the Kraits Viper? People that get bit by that eventually experience respiratory failure and have to be placed on a ventilator..........

Fauci used CRISPER to create COVID19, and they used the Venom Proteins of a Snake (Kraits Viper) It did not come from a bat.

Fauci in 2017 said Trump Administration would be attacked by a Pandemic. He's not a prophet and it is no coincidence that The Pandemic was caused in late 2019 by the very Virus Fauci was in charge of creating.

Stimulus payments weren’t the only handouts. Biden pushed through a big welfare expansion - misnamed “child tax credit” - that went to 90% of people with kids.
And the idea of poor folks with kids being in anything but abject poverty appalls you.
(The young woman doing some unskilled work for me about 10 hours a week at $25 hr quit the minute her extra “tax credit” came in.)
Must be nice to be wealthy enough to throw away $1000/month because you're too lazy to vacuum

Well lets see how it works.

Did you ever credit Biden for very low unemployment, big GDP and income growth to go along with inflation?

Last edited:
Well lets see how it works.

Did you ever credit Biden for very low unemployment, big GDP and income growth to go along with inflation?
I don't blame him for the current economy, a few months ago there was a thread extolling how great Biden has done with the economy and the left heaped praise on him, and when I mentioned the reasons, (none included Biden) for the great numbers the left ripped me, so why does a good economy get Biden credit and a bad economy he has no blame?

I don't give him much credit, nor do I give him much blame, he is like most Presidents.

Forum List

Back