Biden’s Leftist Policies Help Drive Inflation to 8.5%

How many times do you idiots have to be told the same thing? Trump did it during the height of COVID, when Democrats insisted we close down the economy.

Biden pumped trillions into the economy with unnecessary spending in the summer of 2021, when COVID was minimal and people could go back to work. That’s the last thing the Dems want - people working - so Biden came up with a new and expanded welfare scheme so all the part-timers adding to the family income could refuse to work.

I can’t believe that so many Americans have dropped so low on the intelligence scale that they can’t see what Biden and the Marxists are doing. They never could have gotten away with this 30 or 40 years ago.
They close down small business, while keeping the Walmarts and Home Depots open.. They continue to pay governmental workers for staying home. They proceed to give EVERYBODY a bunch of money to spend, even if they are a privileged Governmental worker who was already being paid to do nothing or was not affected in any way by the shut downs.

The technocrats say "thank you very much!".

There is such an obvious method to this madness that it acts like an IQ test to see who gets it and who doesn't.

Okay Lisa, let me have it.

My profession for the last 21+ years has been carefully analyzing economic data and acting on that analysis for my advisory clients.

But since you're so much smarter and better informed than I am, lay it on me. Walk me through what has caused this global spike in inflation.

Go ahead. I look forward to your brilliant, experienced input.
YOU do financial analysis and can’t figure out that unnecessarily printing money, such as Biden did in the summer of 2021, creates “more dollars” chasing the goods, and contributes to inflation?

Denial is a River in Egypt.

YOU do financial analysis and can’t figure out that unnecessarily printing money, such as Biden did in the summer of 2021, creates “more dollars” chasing the goods, and contributes to inflation?

That's it? That's what caused the global spike in inflation? Inflation began to spike in April 2021.

Tell me how Biden caused a global spike in inflation that quickly.

LET'S GO.

The first of the stimulus checks came from your beloved St Trumpy.

All the money he’s handed out has contributed to the causes of inflation at both ends - too much money chasing too few goods (the too few foods caused by the labor and truckers shortage). Of course, he will blame it all on Putin and hope Americans are stupid enough to believe him.

Global inflation is a problem.

Earlier this month, the European Union statistics agency, Eurostat, put the inflation rate for the 19 countries using the euro at 7.5%, another 40-year high.

Rise in inflation create concerns globally​

The two main reasons for the CPI increases were very much the same in every nation: supply chain problems resulting in global increases in commodity prices, and surging energy costs, compounded by the Russian invasion of Ukraine...
UK Chancellor of the Exchequer Rishi Sunak warned... “We’re seeing rising costs caused by global pressures in our supply chains and energy markets, which could be exacerbated further by Russian aggression in Ukraine," he said.

Still, there is ample reason to believe this too shall pass:

How many times do you idiots have to be told the same thing? Trump did it during the height of COVID, when Democrats insisted we close down the economy.

Biden pumped trillions into the economy with unnecessary spending in the summer of 2021, when COVID was minimal and people could go back to work. That’s the last thing the Dems want - people working - so Biden came up with a new and expanded welfare scheme so all the part-timers adding to the family income could refuse to work.

I can’t believe that so many Americans have dropped so low on the intelligence scale that they can’t see what Biden and the Marxists are doing. They never could have gotten away with this 30 or 40 years ago.
Newsflash...in the summer of 21 people (especially those not as wealthy as you) were still feeling the financial effects of covid.

Inflation was the result of many factors INCLUDING the stimulus money doled out during the Trump AND Biden Admins...and note...inflation is worldwide.

They close down small business, while keeping the Walmarts and Home Depots open.. They continue to pay governmental workers for staying home. They proceed to give EVERYBODY a bunch of money to spend, even if they are a privileged Governmental worker who was already being paid to do nothing or was not affected in any way by the shut downs.

The technocrats say "thank you very much!".

There is such an obvious method to this madness that it acts like an IQ test to see who gets it and who doesn't.
So true. I used to worry about getting back on the Beltway no later than 3 pm when I was out to avoid rush hour, but now it’s nearly empty - even at 5 pm. All the government workers are either “at home” working (cough, cough), or just as likely on the golf course or at the movies. In the summer, they’re in the pool.

I just called a government worker yesterday morning because I (mistakenly) thought it was her day off*, and had a 1 hour and 15 minute conversation, at which point she told me she was “working” and would have to get back to the computer.

*In addition to their “working” from home, many of them have 10 hour days four days a week - broken up with a long walk in the morning, a trip to the grocery store around lunch, and doing the laundry in the afternoon - and then get a day off entirely, while they complain that their $150,000 salary isn’t enough. Biggest scam going.

They close down small business, while keeping the Walmarts and Home Depots open.. They continue to pay governmental workers for staying home. They proceed to give EVERYBODY a bunch of money to spend,
All that happened under Trump dopey

The first of the stimulus checks came from your beloved St Trumpy.
Another idiot leftist. Can’t you read? Are you really that dumb? (Never mind….don’t answer. You voted for a dementia patient kept hidden in the basement.)

That's it? That's what caused the global spike in inflation? Inflation began to spike in April 2021.

Tell me how Biden caused a global spike in inflation that quickly.

LET'S GO.
I never said he caused a global spike. I said he made the inflation WORSE by unnecessarily pumping more money - in the terms of welfare type handouts disguised as “expanded tax credits” - into the economy. How can you be so stupid as to not know that printing money increase inflation?

The fed is trying to tighten the money supply to ramp down on inflation while our president* insists that pumping more money into the economy doesn’t cause inflation.

The Democrat Marxists see the writing on the wall with the pending midterms and will accelerate the speed by which they try to collapse our economy. I sure hope Manchin stays strong.

I never said he caused a global spike. I said he made the inflation WORSE by unnecessarily pumping more money - in the terms of welfare type handouts disguised as “expanded tax credits” - into the economy. How can you be so stupid as to not know that printing money increase inflation?
So tell us exactly how much worse those '21 Stimulus payments made inflation.

Oh you can't? You have no idea if it actually did or how much?

You just know that money going to poor and middle class folks makes you nuts?

You rubes think that anyone who doesn't think just like you is "stupid". Your word. Like a child.

Tell me about the global supply chain issue, how it has manifested, and the role it has played in inflationary pressures.

Yeah, no response from the ignorant Trumpster.

RGi4jCf.gif
The budget Pelosi created and if Trump didn’t sign all the Democrats and MSM would say ‘Trump has a good point here, Pelosi needs to do a better job’

The fed is trying to tighten the money supply to ramp down on inflation while our president* insists that pumping more money into the economy doesn’t cause inflation.

The Democrat Marxists see the writing on the wall with the pending midterms and will accelerate the speed by which they try to collapse our economy. I sure hope Manchin stays strong.
Inflation has been caused by numerous forces retard. That's why it's worldwide.

Wages have been going up at twice the usual rate. THAT creates demand.

Supply chain disruptions do what genius? What happens when people have money to spend and goods are more scarce?

You're the economic genius...tell us...

Inflation has been caused by numerous forces retard. That's why it's worldwide.

Wages have been going up at twice the usual rate. THAT creates demand.

Supply chain disruptions do what genius? What happens when people have money to spend and goods are more scarce?

You're the economic genius...tell us...
Biden is just one man and can’t impact the world economy.

Putin is one man and he is to blame for impacting the world economy.

You Leftards are pathetic.

So you're idiotic claim is that ALL of the 8.2% inflation rate was caused by the Stimulus of the summer of '21?

You're THAT fucking stupid?

All those other factors had NO effect even though they were larger?

I guess if you admitted that, then you wouldn't be able to blame Biden.

Yea...that

Forum List

Back