Biden’s Leftist Policies Help Drive Inflation to 8.5%

So you're idiotic claim is that ALL of the 8.2% inflation rate was caused by the Stimulus of the summer of '21?

You're THAT fucking stupid?

All those other factors had NO effect even though they were larger?

I guess if you admitted that, then you wouldn't be able to blame Biden.

Yea...that
You’re a unuseful idiot who thinks printing up an extra $1,900,000,000,000 and dumping it into the economy will have no ramifications.

Newsflash...in the summer of 21 people (especially those not as wealthy as you) were still feeling the financial effects of covid.
No. They were feeling the financial effect of governmental POLICY.

Covid is incapable of passing laws or issuing orders.

Wars tend to have that effect stupid
No spike in inflation after Ukraine, just Brandon’s continuing rise in inflation.
9C229DD3-121E-4074-8720-8C3ECB72DCF3.jpeg

You’re a unuseful idiot who thinks printing up an extra $1,900,000,000,000 and dumping it into the economy will have no ramifications.
YOU just claimed that the entirety of our current inflation was caused by the Stimulus from '21 ignoring all the other factors that contributed to it.

You are a partisan liar

You rubes think that anyone who doesn't think just like you is "stupid".

Goodness -- I don't know how many times I have seen a particularly childish poster call somebody a "Trumpster" if they do not march in complete lock step with the D.N.C.

And Trump's (and Biden's) policies were the result of covid...moron
No, they were not the result of covid. They were in response TO covid.

The only effect shutting down small business had on the virus in March/April 2020 was to force more people to congregate in fewer places, thus actually INCREASING the likelihood of exposure. The economic effect, however, was devastating.

What kind of idiot believes that the virus is sure to get you if you shop at a Mom and Pop store, but can't touch you at Walmart?

Inflation has been caused by numerous forces retard. That's why it's worldwide.

Wages have been going up at twice the usual rate. THAT creates demand.

Supply chain disruptions do what genius? What happens when people have money to spend and goods are more scarce?

You're the economic genius...tell us...
They only know what they're told in their world. Period.

Goodness -- I don't know how many times I have seen a particularly childish poster call somebody a "Trumpster" if they do not march in complete lock step with the D.N.C.
Great, list the issues on which I'm "in complete lock step with the DNC".

It must be pretty much all of them.

You said it. Your words. List them. You must know.

You rubes think that anyone who doesn't think just like you is "stupid". Your word. Like a child.

Tell me about the global supply chain issue, how it has manifested, and the role it has played in inflationary pressures.
I’m not talking about global issues. I know you brainwashed liberals are trying to hold Dementia harmless, but he:

1) pumped money into the economy UNNECESSARILY by handing out MORE welfare via the misnamed expanded child tax credit - to people who don’t even pay taxes - “too much money….”

2) that contributed to the labor shortage, because now part-timers either quit their jobs or decided not to bother working in the first place - “chasing too few goods.”

3) further contributed to the labor shortage by demanding truck drivers get vaxxed or couldn’t work

Useful idiots.
I know. That’s what the architect of Obamacare called them - said the only way they were able to push through the scheme was due to the stupidity of the American voter. (He should have clarified and said Democrat….we Republicans weren’t fooled.)

I’m not talking about global issues. I know you brainwashed liberals are trying to hold Dementia harmless, but he:

1) pumped money into the economy UNNECESSARILY by handing out MORE welfare via the misnamed expanded child tax credit - to people who don’t even pay taxes - “too much money….”

2) that contributed to the labor shortage, because now part-timers either quit their jobs or decided not to bother working in the first place - “chasing too few goods.”

3) further contributed to the labor shortage by demanding truck drivers get vaxxed or couldn’t work
Okay, Trumpster. You run with what Hannity and Tucker and Breitbart tell you. Your small, comfy, one-sided, hyper-partisan little world.

I have to take this stuff seriously. I've wasted enough time on you already.

Okay, Trumpster. You run with what Hannity and Tucker and Breitbart tell you. Your small, comfy, one-sided, hyper-partisan little world.

I have to take this stuff seriously. I've wasted enough time on you already.
Yeah, right. I learned that inflation is the result of too much money chasing too few goods from…..Hannity.

You idiots are going to keep singing the same song as the economy collapses. You elected a walking catastrophe, and just barely walking at that.

Mac1958
You’ve been arguing the cause of inflation with me, and you just gave my last post a thumbs-up? SMH.

Mac1958
You’ve been arguing the cause of inflation with me, and you just gave my last post a thumbs-up? SMH.
Yes, I'm done.

You only know a piece of this, because it's all you've been told.

Believe what you want. Believe what you're told. You're too intelligent for me.

Forum List

Back