Biden's 'off-limits' list for Russian cyberattacks gives Russia a green light to target America

That's some serious pretzel logic there. The list was a collection of targets that could result in retaliation should they be attacked. Putin is never going to get back to normalized relations with all the rogue nation bullshit that he has been doing. That's what he needs badly from us, all we want from him is to quit trying to start shit.
Biden gave Putin normal relations and hundreds of billions of dollars in gas revenue from Germany so that he can fund more hackers and build new hypersonic missiles

Please pay attention
Biden doesn't handle Germany's finances nor does Biden or Trump make energy policy for Germany, if you have not noticed they are their own nation not Biden's.
Putin does now, thanks to Xiden.
Putin only control Russia, sorry you have a problem with that.
Lol, he controls the flow of gas to other nations. So they better kiss his ass.
The US has 200,000 miles of pipes, I think we have more yet it cost more to ship it overseas than it does to transport it from Russia. Do you understand how economics work?

That's some serious pretzel logic there. The list was a collection of targets that could result in retaliation should they be attacked. Putin is never going to get back to normalized relations with all the rogue nation bullshit that he has been doing. That's what he needs badly from us, all we want from him is to quit trying to start shit.
Biden gave Putin normal relations and hundreds of billions of dollars in gas revenue from Germany so that he can fund more hackers and build new hypersonic missiles

Please pay attention

Biden can't give putin anything from Germany.

Germany has that agreement with russia.

NOT the United States.

Stop lying.
Wake up fool, Biden cleared Germany to make the agreement

You are clueless like all the diaper wearers who voted for Booben

Do you smoke crack like Hunter?
We don't control Germany, Nord Strom is series of pipelines ran from Russia to Germany the first being paid in 2011...What would you do if Russia told the US they can't have pipelines between the US and Mexico or Canada?

So does Biden care about you since neither you or your family are critical to America?

If you think that putin knows or cares my family exists much less will hack their computer, I have some beautiful ocean beachfront property in Colorado to sell you.

putin doesn't give a damn about what's on my any computer owned by me or my family.

putin isn't going to hack yours or my or the computer of any private person in America. He will and has hacked computers of businesses who have money. He will and has hacked our government computers.

Or did you forget the HUGE hack by russia on our government computers when trump was president? It went on for a very long time before trump put a stop to it. He allowed russia to hack our government computers and did nothing about it.

How pathetic are you?
You miss the point fruity, the point is that Biden gave Putin permission to extort you.

And there is nothing you can do about this

Please pay attention

NOT the United States.

Stop lying.

We don't control Germany, Nord Strom is series of pipelines ran from Russia to Germany the first being paid in 2011...What would you do if Russia told the US they can't have pipelines between the US and Mexico or Canada?
LOL should we be giving Germany billions to fight Russia when Germany is giving Russia hundreds of billions to make weapons.

Grow up you little fart

Please pay attention

NOT the United States.

Stop lying.

LOL should we be giving Germany billions to fight Russia when Germany is giving Russia hundreds of billions to make weapons.

Grow up you little fart
Germany is not at war with the Ruskies, sorry, wrong era.

So does Biden care about you since neither you or your family are critical to America?

If you think that putin knows or cares my family exists much less will hack their computer, I have some beautiful ocean beachfront property in Colorado to sell you.

putin doesn't give a damn about what's on my any computer owned by me or my family.

putin isn't going to hack yours or my or the computer of any private person in America. He will and has hacked computers of businesses who have money. He will and has hacked our government computers.

Or did you forget the HUGE hack by russia on our government computers when trump was president? It went on for a very long time before trump put a stop to it. He allowed russia to hack our government computers and did nothing about it.

How pathetic are you?
You miss the point fruity, the point is that Biden gave Putin permission to extort you.

And there is nothing you can do about this
I am sure you have lots of stuff Russia wants(not).

Please pay attention
Biden doesn't handle Germany's finances nor does Biden or Trump make energy policy for Germany, if you have not noticed they are their own nation not Biden's.
The US has 200,000 miles of pipes, I think we have more yet it cost more to ship it overseas than it does to transport it from Russia. Do you understand how economics work?
Yes I do and Biden's policies hurt us and helps Russia.

Please pay attention
You just hate the idea of nations making their own decisions and exercising free trade, you love trying to play Napoleon and institute a continental system of trade.

Please pay attention
You just hate the idea of nations making their own decisions and exercising free trade, you love trying to play Napoleon and institute a continental system of trade.
Lol, so you're good with russia having that much power over there? You would've shit your panties if Trump did the same.

Chicom Biden gave President Putin a list of targets to attack that would harm us the most.

In response to Chicom Biden's identification of the target that would hurt us most, President Putin dispatches a Russian spy ship to Hawaii. What Hawaiian target was on that list?

Please pay attention

NOT the United States.

Stop lying.

Grow up you little fart
Germany is not at war with the Ruskies, sorry, wrong era.
Actually Germany is part of NATO goofy

Way To Go, Joe - 1,500 Businesses Hit W/New Cyber Attack But None on list of Top 16 Biden Gave Putin As 'Off Limits'.

After pulling out his note cards to answer a reporter about the latest massive cyber attack, Joe declared. 'We don't know who is responsible'.

:dunno:

Ummmm, NO - Dementia Joe doesn't know who is responsible....then again, Joe doesn't know where he is or what he is doing.

Forum List

Back