Biden's Stolen Documents Story was Suppressed Until After Midterms: Snowden.

It is startling how little control our Govt has over classified documents.

Way back in the day with the Corps I was a Secondary Control Point Custodian and I knew where every document was at any given time and at the end of each day knew if it had been returned or not.

This shit is just insane.
This.

Makes you wonder who else left office with classified material either deliberately or inadvertently? Pretty serious

Sure it is, the difference is that Biden's folks turned over the documents through the proper channels whereas they had to take Trump's by force. Both should be thoroughly investigated and held accountable.
Nice job of parroting.
Trouble is, Trump was a President.
A President is the only human being in the country who has unlimited access to secured documents. It is actually ILLEGAL to deny a President or attempt to hide such documents from a President.
There is NO criminal statute concerning a former President from having documents related to HIS TIME IN OFFICE. Yes - he is supposed to return them. Actually has a legal requirement to do so, but it is not prosecutable. Sorry - look it up.
A Vice President has no such authority. It is absolutely illegal, in fact a FELONY, for him to be in possession of secured documents off campus.

Nice job of parroting.
A President is the only human being in the country who has unlimited access to secured documents. It is actually ILLEGAL to deny a President or attempt to hide such documents from a President.
There is NO criminal statute concerning a former President from having documents related to HIS TIME IN OFFICE. Yes - he is supposed to return them. Actually has a legal requirement to do so, but it is not prosecutable. Sorry - look it up.
A Vice President has no such authority. It is absolutely illegal, in fact a FELONY, for him to be in possession of secured documents off campus.

There is no distinction to be made.

The documents were found shortly before an election. The DoJ typically does announce stuff like that before an election to avoid influencing it in case it turns out to be nothing. In fact prior to Comey, they say almost nothing until it’s concluded, which is appropriate because the investigation (regardless of who is investigated) could conclude no wrong was done.
There are several distinctions and I've already mentioned them.
Snowden is a Russian asset Now.
No, according to him, and he's still wanting to come home. The whole answer is quite involved, so read his books if you want to know.

TRUMP WAS A PRESIDENT.
He isn’t now. He has no legal authority to have the documents. Guess what, BIDEN IS PRESIDENT RIGHT NOW. By your own admission he has unlimited authority NOW to have any fking documents any fking where he wants.

TRUMPS IS A GUILTY MF.
Biden is just exercising the power he has NOW.

This is the real story behind the stolen documents and hopefully it can be discussed civilly and rationally here on this thread, without the usual spamming.

Both presidents have stolen documents but the important distinction is that Biden hid the documents to steal the election.

Please stay on topic.
Yes, Democrats have really been hitting the fact that the two cases are vastly different. This point is right on. Yes, they are both very different. The deep state is at it yet again.

Yes, Democrats have really been hitting the fact that the two cases are vastly different. This point is right on. Yes, they are both very different. The deep state is at it yet again.
There are several differences but the overall facts are enough to destroy the Dems's case against Trump, in my opinion.

But the difficulties are in pursuing the reasons why presidents and vps are attempting to hide top secret documents from the other party's incoming president.

I've suggested right from the beginning that it's an attempt to hide the president's activity on US foreign policy that can be used against him by the other party. This is especially true for Biden hiding top secrets from Trump, because of Trump's posture of choosing peaceful solutions on the Ukraine, with Russia.

But that shouldn't be the case in any country's domestic politics, in which foreign policy is held sacred by both parties and should never be compromised by domestic infighting nonsense.

There's a great reluctance by Americans to accept my reasoning, but they don't offer anything better as an explanation of why two presidents are caught redhanded.

TRUMP WAS A PRESIDENT.
He isn’t now. He has no legal authority to have the documents. Guess what, BIDEN IS PRESIDENT RIGHT NOW. By your own admission he has unlimited authority NOW to have any fking documents any fking where he wants.

TRUMPS IS A GUILTY MF.
Biden is just exercising the power he has NOW.
No
You don't read to good do you?
The President has a unique absolute power over all top secret documents, including the ability to declassify documents at will. And no one can stop him. When he took the documents he was still President, therefore not illegal. READ.
Biden was a Vice President. He has no such authority. In fact it is a FELONY for him, as well as all government employees except the President to remove any secret documents out of an approved secured area without chain of command authorization. OBVIOUSLY.. Obama didn't tell Joe "yeah sure... take whatever you want, just keep in in your garage"
:rolleyes:

There are several differences but the overall facts are enough to destroy the Dems's case against Trump, in my opinion.

But the difficulties are in pursuing the reasons why presidents and vps are attempting to hide top secret documents from the other party's incoming president.

I've suggested right from the beginning that it's an attempt to hide the president's activity on US foreign policy that can be used against him by the other party. This is especially true for Biden hiding top secrets from Trump, because of Trump's posture of choosing peaceful solutions on the Ukraine, with Russia.

But that shouldn't be the case in any country's domestic politics, in which foreign policy is held sacred by both parties and should never be compromised by domestic infighting nonsense.

There's a great reluctance by Americans to accept my reasoning, but they don't offer anything better as an explanation of why two presidents are caught redhanded.
Personally, I'm afraid to say, I believe there are just boxes and boxes of classified documents laying around everywhere that no one ever looks at - that's why they are in boxes. You get a classified briefing, someone dumps the documents into boxes, and they get shoved off to the side, in closets, or what have you and then some make it to the homes of whomever and no one really knows what is going on or where they are. Once the briefing has happened, the docs aren't needed anymore so they just get boxed up and tossed aside, winding up who knows where.

Personally, I'm afraid to say, I believe there are just boxes and boxes of classified documents laying around everywhere that no one ever looks at - that's why they are in boxes. You get a classified briefing, someone dumps the documents into boxes, and they get shoved off to the side, in closets, or what have you and then some make it to the homes of whomever and no one really knows what is going on or where they are. Once the briefing has happened, the docs aren't needed any more so they just get boxed up and tossed aside.
Well, that's directly opposed to my opinion and you can at least hope it's that innocent.
However, I'll at least stick to the point I made on Biden's and Hunter's/US foreign policy in the Ukraine would be highly compromising to Trump's agenda and his efforts to find a peaceful solution to the Ukraine issue, with Russia.

You have to accept that America wanted nothing to get in the way of the planned proxy war against Russia, and very few can do that.
They don't understand that it's a slamdunk for Trump as a president who cares little about US foreign policy of making war.

This is the real story behind the stolen documents and hopefully it can be discussed civilly and rationally here on this thread, without the usual spamming.

Both presidents have stolen documents but the important distinction is that Biden hid the documents to steal the election.

Please stay on topic.
"rationally?" Your OP is anything but rational

Personally, I'm afraid to say, I believe there are just boxes and boxes of classified documents laying around everywhere that no one ever looks at - that's why they are in boxes. You get a classified briefing, someone dumps the documents into boxes, and they get shoved off to the side, in closets, or what have you and then some make it to the homes of whomever and no one really knows what is going on or where they are. Once the briefing has happened, the docs aren't needed anymore so they just get boxed up and tossed aside, winding up who knows where.
Occam's Razor

Well, that's directly opposed to my opinion and you can at least hope it's that innocent.
However, I'll at least stick to the point I made on Biden's and Hunter's/US foreign policy in the Ukraine would be highly compromising to Trump's agenda and his efforts to find a peaceful solution to the Ukraine issue, with Russia.

You have to accept that America wanted nothing to get in the way of the planned proxy war against Russia, and very few can do that.
They don't understand that it's a slamdunk for Trump as a president who cares little about US foreign policy of making war.

Report: Donald Trump Wanted to Nuke North Korea and Then Blame It on Another Country​

Report: Donald Trump Wanted to Nuke North Korea and Then Blame It on Another Country​

Trump is a mad psychopath and that shouldn't be denied by anyone. What you've said above is apparently true!

But my theory is completely consistent with his nature of acting to benefit himself, as opposed to acting in US foreign policy interests.

But now you are going to have to accept that US foreign policy interests during the Biden regime are in ensuring there would be a war against Russia. Trump never did agree with that and made efforts to find a peaceful solution.

And fwiw, a peaceful solution was always acceptable to Russia/Putin.

Trump is a mad psychopath and that shouldn't be denied by anyone. What you've said above is apparently true!

But my theory is completely consistent with his nature of acting to benefit himself, as opposed to acting in US foreign policy interests.

But now you are going to have to accept that US foreign policy interests during the Biden regime are in ensuring there would be a war against Russia. Trump never did agree with that and made efforts to find a peaceful solution.

Trump did no such thing. HE makes shit up

Trump and Putin

Trump and Putin
Here's the real clincher for my argument: There's absolutely no way that America would ever accept anything but war on Iraq. That is the exact same foreign policy as that with ensuring there would be a proxy war against Russia.

If you compromise US foreign policy, it becomes a slamdunk talking point for Trump.

And the American people are probably ready to accept the truth, considering the nuclear threat that's growing!

Trump and Putin
Quote from your link;

[lquote] Experts say Trump’s actions weakened Ukraine, divided NATO, emboldened Putin and helped get us to where we are today. And even with Trump no longer in office, his impact lives on in the form of Putin-friendly commentary in conservative media and from some Republican lawmakers. [/quote]

Do you see now? Experts say!

I've set the tone for the conservatives and now all they need to do is take the ball and run with it.

This isn't my support of Trump. It's just acknowledging how Trump's psychopathy put him on the side of peace!

Forum List

Back