Biden's support of EV transitioning due to Co2 emissions is so uninformed! He now blames high temperatures on Climate change!

Like you believe in climate modeling and their predictions. Hahahaha. Who TF do you think you're fooling.

Of course, I don't believe the doom mongers.

And their solutions are even worse.

Do you feel Chinese CO2 is less dangerous than US CO2?

You call it pollution and you're defending China emitting more than twice what we do.

Does IR pass right through Chinese CO2 but get trapped by US CO2?
Thats a lie. I never called CO2 anything. I support the 30 k universities and hundreds of climate research facilities. You’re the one with the speech and honesty problem.
You're now saying your references are wrong .

Thats a lie. I never called CO2 anything. I support the 30 k universities and hundreds of climate research facilities. You’re the one with the speech and honesty problem.
You're now saying your references are wrong .

Is Chinese CO2 less dangerous to the planet than US CO2?

Wrong, the total pollution is higher in the US.
The US pollutes mire per capita dufus.
China has 4 times as many people dufus

1696391257773.png

OMG!

The Chinese emitted 162% more CO2 in 2021 than the US did.

Should we thank them, or curse them?

View attachment 837954

OMG!

The Chinese emitted 162% more CO2 in 2021 than the US did.

Should we thank them, or curse them?
Fake news…..all made up shit , according to you.
YOU are an idiot!
Only Rhode Island and Vermont have no in- state coal-fired generation.)
So idiot... are you from Rhode Island or Vermont?
you claimed only New Jersey first. Now you’re adding more states to your list of 40 you claimed were all of them. Sure you don’t want to add more dufus ? Let us know when you get to 50…

Biden "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Why because he believes climate change is due to fossil fuels emissions.
And now..."Even those who deny that we’re in the midst of a climate crisis can’t deny the impact that extreme heat is having on Americans. "

But there is another reason that all "climatechangeevangelistas" won't accept that is the cause of higher temperatures.

The current heat wave is being relentlessly blamed on increasing levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere,

but there is a much more plausible explanation.
View attachment 809725

In the meantime Biden dramatically is altering our life styles for ever, with EPA projections, and ALL the while totally ignoring this simple FACT:
China is the largest emitter of carbon dioxide gas in the world, with 10,668 million metric tons emitted in 2020. (28% of the world's total!)
The primary source of CO2 emissions in China is fossil fuels, most notably those that burn coal. About 55% of the total energy generated by China in 2021 came from coal alone, and because coal is rich in carbon, burning it in China's power and industrial plants and boilers releases large amounts of CO2 into the atmosphere. The 5 Countries That Produce the Most Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
Global carbon dioxide emissions from fossil fuels and industry were 37.12 billion metric tons.
So Biden guarantees to eliminate 61% of our electricity generation (rid fossil fuels),increase our electricity demand from today's 4,240,000,000,000 about 4.24 trillion kWh generated by 11,925 electric plants by another 13%(525 billion kWh/year ) by 2032 when 67% of cars and 46% of trucks are electric!
Again while eliminating 61% of fossil fuel electric plants!
Any demands of China to do the same?

Read the Energy Policy Act of 2005 you dolt, God, for a so called educated man you sure are ignorant.

Read the Energy Policy Act of 2005 you dolt, God, for a so called educated man you sure are ignorant.
What does the EPA of 2005 have to do with Biden's dumb ass comment he guarantees to destroy one of the most important defenses to Americans?

The EPA of 2005 didn't call for the riddance of fossil fuels as this idiot said..
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

The Energy Policy Act of 2005 mandated that gasoline sold in the U.S. contain greater amounts of renewable fuel (e.g., ethanol or biodiesel). The act established that in 2006, the nation's gasoline had to contain at least four billion gallons of renewable fuels.

Energy production​

The act established provisions to increase oil and natural gas production on federally owned land. According to the Congressional Research Service, the act included measures to "increase access to federal lands by energy projects -- such as drilling activities, electric transmission lines, and gas pipelines.

Where in the entire ACT was there a guarantee to "rid fossil fuels"? Zero!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back